Hello, my fellow Sup Forumstards. Lately, I have been feeling extra depressed, more so than usual...

Hello, my fellow Sup Forumstards. Lately, I have been feeling extra depressed, more so than usual, so I have decided to take my own life. I'm posting this thread for anyone who gives a fuck about a random user. Ask me anything, try to convince me not to, I don't fucking care. Maybe I'll listen, maybe I won't. But if anyone gives a fuck, come by. I'll only bump this thread 3 times before I let it die out and I do it. I'll make sure to do a flip if that happens.

Bump number 1.

stop

Stop what? Stop preparing for death? Let this post die? I'm not sure what you mean.

Hello user.
Tell me about yourself.
What are your skills and hobbies.
Lets just talk before you...

it was already p10 dude i tried to save the thread

don't kill yourself yet
what's your problem?
social life?
same boat here

i'm about to study law and maybe that will be too much of a nuisance and i'll just drop out of it

then i transition and be a trap or something or just do whatever i fucking want, kill some rich bastard or something

i feel like shit but maybe you should consider and try all the options you have before an hero

Don't do. Find someone IRL that will listen to your problems

Are you gay?

Well if you're legitimately going to end your life do a shit load hard drugs before you go out. That way you'll feel amazing and you're not ruining your life because well... you're going to be dead lol.

Well, let's see. Skills... Playing video games? Hobbies... D&D, MtG, gaming... Yeah, I guess I'm a huge nerd. And yeah, it's pretty much the social life. I've just turned 18, about to start senior year of high school, and I still haven't had a legitimate girlfriend. OK, I've had 2. But neither of them stayed with me for long. One I dated in 8th grade, she broke up with me freshman year, was actually decent looking. The other is a 2/10 who I was just desperate with. I'm still a virgin, even though I've been told I'm not that unattractive. I'm not even that much of a loner, I have quite a few friends, or at least "friends". I just feel like no one gives a fuck about me, I guess. Like if I died tonight, no one would go to my funeral, or even notice I was gone.
Bisexual, but close enough. It's hard finding gay/bisexual guys, BTW. Really sucks sometimes, but whatever.

Frankly, if you're smart enough to ask for help in at least this sick way, you're smart enough to deserve to keep on going. Don't do it, man.

Lmao you are lame, looking for help in 4chens, just end it

Yeah, I was considering finding something to get slammed on before I do it, so that is easier, and I don't pussy out like I usually do. Kinda hard where I live, though. Can't get alcohol, and I still live with my parents, which rules out a lot of shit as well.
Yeah, I guess I'm asking for help, being honest. I really need it.

At least wait to see who wins the election.
It's a beautiful trainwreck waiting to happen.

Move to the city, find more hobbies, join some clubs.
You'll find more friends and girls if you do that, I guarantee you.

Yeah, one of the reasons I've been considering suicide lately. Either we get Trump, who is better than everyone else but still shit, or Hillary, who frankly will fuck up everything and get us all killed. I'd rather end my life than fight in a poor man's fight and a rich man's war that could easily neverb have happened if people weren't so fucking stupid nowadays.

If it helps any, I'm pretty much on the same boat as you. 18, bi dude, attending college now actually, and I'm lacking in the social-department due to my anxiety. I've pretty much been getting high almost every day now, just in a mindless smoking habit I guess. But anyway, you shouldn't kill yourself, you seem like a cool guy with a lot to live for, you'll get somewhere.

Also sorry if this is incomprehensible, I'm baked right now actually. But please dude, you shouldn't do this to yourself

Yeah, I live in the city already. I've been trying to get out of the house more, I've been going to my local card shop more, I'm thinking of joining my School's music club, since I like to tell myself I'm a decent singer and guitarist, although my friends could tell you otherwise. It's not that I don't get out enough, although getting out more never hurts. It's that somehow I'm always the one guy in the corner, drinking alone. Even when I try to talk to people where I'm at, I tend to be overshadowed or ignored. It's kind of like I'm a background character in everyone else's
story. Pic related. Ignore the watermark, I don't really crop shit, too lazy.
Don't worry, you're perfectly legible. And Yay, anxiety buddies! I've honestly been thinking about taking up smoking pot, sounds like it'll help get my mind off of shit.

Don't do it man, shit, life might suck rn, but you only have one more year left of high school. If you do it, so much potential down the drain, life is hell man, u just gotta accept it. Plus, once your done high school, you actually begin your life man, you can travel, get a job, or go to college. Which ever way you go, you will always meet someone like you. Fuck, if you really are selfish and to much of a pussy to go through life, go ahead. Trust me man, people will miss you, even if they dont like you, it will be a bad feeling knowing they didnt help out. I dont know you, but what I do know is that no one should end their life, becuase ive been through shit, ive had everything in my life taken from me, but I lived through it all to see another day, and when that day comes, you will live a better life. Think about your friends and family, and dont be a pussy. At one point, you gotta take a bite of the shit sandwhich that is life man, and you gotta learn to love the taste of it.

Well either way gl. I've attempted suicide 4 different times and each time I just ended up being hospitalized. The fourth time I attempted I was locked in an institution for 4 months. Trust me being in a place like that you'll want to fucking die even more. I don't want you to kill yourself. I've been there and I'm living proof that it does get better. But if you do go through with it make sure you're 100% certain and nobody can find you. Because like I said you'll end up being locked away and at that point you can't even kill yourself. It's pretty much suicide proof in those places. Not to mention that in some places they by law have to accept everyone so just be careful. Some patients in the place I was at had a problem with throwing their uh... waste and bodily fluids.

can u stream it?

You are going to kill yourself because of your lack of pussy... Man Up nigger, if you consider suicide because of this, Just do it. The World isnt for you

If you feel the best candidate is Trump then end this thread immediately and take your life

can you end my life for me?

Words of wisdom right there. Thank you. I've been eating too much if that sandwich lately.
Yeah, that's another reason I tend to pussy out. If I fail, I don't want to be labeled as the guy who tried to kill himself.
No.
I say he's the best not because I like him, but because I hate Hillary.
It's not the lack of pussy, I honestly don't really care about that. It's the loneliness of not having someone who I feel truly loves me, and cares about me. The pain of wondering how many of my friends would still be my friends if they knew I was bi, or that I was suicidal. I guess that's the real issue. Not the lack of sex, but the lack of people giving a fuck.

Bump #2

Nigga, you are 18 fucking years old, wtf is wrong with you? You are too Young to say shit like that, get the Fuck out of your house and start doing group shit, it Will improve your social skills and eventually youll find someone

OP let's meet and cuddle until you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I believe all you need is someone to hug you. A lot.

For fucking real? I wonder how can some people not have ambitions in life like traveling, having exotic meals in another country, fucking bitches from other countries, having cigarettes from other countries, having a goob job/own a good biz, have a wife, kids and die peacefully when old. I'm mexican and my life is shit but I still trust in myself and that one day I will have if not everything at least enough to be happy. Considering in killing yourself at the agr of 18 is just stupid and mediocre no matter whats happening outside, also considering it just because of who will be your prezi is also as stupid as considering in killing yourself just cos theres no milk in the fridge. My prez is as dumb as my shit and I aint complaining nor bitching about it. Get your shit together kid

>WTF is wrong with you?
Legit question. I've been guessing bipolar, or just major depressive disorder, coupled with anxiety, social anxiety, and/or some form of ADD. Although I can't say for sure, as I haven't seen a shrink. So I won't be a self diagnosing faggot.
That would be nice, if I wasn't a broke ass motherfucker. I need a lot of hugs. I don't get any anymore, even from my parents, although that is to be expected. TBH things might go past cuddles, because dumb still a teenager decisions, but whatever.

>considering in killing yourself just cos theres no milk in the fridge
topkek
you don't need money for hugs
just talk to someone over the internet and meet them

Hell, hey I'd like to meet with ya OP, I'm the high user, coming down now. You seem like nice enough of a dude, got something we could chat on?

Everyone I've ever talked to seems to live super far away. Hell, my last "relationship" (technically current, we never really broke up) was long distance. She's really cute, likes a lot of the things I like, in general amazing girl. Except for the crippling depression. And the fact she hasn't been talking to me for the past month or so, I'd say. So there's that. Worst part about that one was that it had such a high likelihood of becoming an in person thing. We were even talking about flying her down here and us moving in together and shit, the whole nine yards.

Don't do it OP.
If you don't give up, He won't give up too.
Keep praying, keep fighting, don't let anything or anyone stop you.
Strive, user.
You know what you need to do.

If you give up then your whole life was just a waste of time, and we all know time is money.

I have a kik. It's IncognitoCreeper. I might not respond until tomorrow, though, I'm starting to get really tired. I probably won't do it anymore, or at least tonight. The worst of that depression wave has passed, I think.
>praying
I'm not really a religious person. My personal belief is that all religions are right, but at the same time wrong. Although I can see why people prefer certain religions over others.

Give yourself to someone you consider worthy. Be a samurai.

I AM HONABURU SAMURAI. I COMMIT SEPUKU BECAUSE OF SHAMFUR DISPRAY. In all seriousness, I did take Japanese for 4 years. 2 in middle school, 2 in freshman and sophomore years.

You don't have to be religious to pray/prey on the week/weak.
Take advantage of your young life.

You're killing yourself because you feel no ones gives a shit?
Well, who fucking gives a shit.
Who gives a shit what they think, this life is all a fallacy, we have nothing to live for, we were born like that, but we make our own meaning in life.

You have to keep fighting man, are you seriously this weak?
I know exactly how you feel, we're on the same boat and on the same shallow water, but we have got to keep rowing.

Do it for your family, make them happy, make them proud.

You're still in highschool man, what some people wouldn't do to have the opportunities you do.

If you kill yourself I will kill myself.

my nigga kill some faggot who deserves to die before u an hero just google child molestors In ur area and bust his ass and then kill ur self if u wanna so bad

Yeah, I'm seriously that weak. Don't even know why, honestly. I consciously don't give a fuck, but something deep inside hates being alone, being the outcast. IDK, apparently this kind of mentality runs in my family.
K.

Go see a therapist OP, it really changes your mentality.

I was skeptic at first too man.
A fucking therapist really?
But little does one know man, it feels so good to be able to talk to someone with no boundaries.

Feeling welcomed, it's like something I've never felt before.

It really changes a person, just try it out OP.

I've been considering it. I've heard it really helps. Only problem is funds. I don't have a job, and never have, TBH. Or a car/license. I could ask my parents for help, but I don't want to involve them in my bullshit if I can help it.

Get health insurance.

Oh, yeah, obamacare is a thing. I forgot.

Don't do it bro. Seek help first. Getting started might be the hardest step, but once you do it'll improve. I've been in that same place myself.

my advice is:
1.) trust me when i say2
2.) just keep going

So how do you plan for your mother to find your body? Do you think she'll ever forget the image of your dead, disgusting body?

How do you plan on killing yourself? Do you want your father finding you hanging from a belt, with a purple face and open eyes staring right into him? Or how about your mother finding your lifeless body in a pool of your own vomit, piss and shit as your body has tried to rid itself of the pills you've taken?

How many people that you love do you plan on scarring for life? They'll never get over your selfish act. Get over yourself. Life changes, you'll go to college, make new friends and shit will be fine. And even if it doesn't end up fine, suicide is one of the most selfish things you can do to the ones you love. It's not being a hero, it's being a gutless coward.

Bro bro you're still very young and have a lot of time ahead of you. Don't worry about having not had a girlfriend. Some people go on even longer having not had a relationship and I myself didn't lose my virginity until 22 sadly, but really with that in mind being a virgin at 18 isn't something to be down about. Just get the help you need, improve yourself and work on your confidence. You'll make your way out of this hole.

Don't kill yourself.
It's just gonna cause a bigger problem for your fam and the people you know.
Don't do it.
If I can't convince you, then ok.
But just know..
It'll affect people greatly. And you can never undo it.

Hence I came to this board, to distract myself long enough to stop myself from actually doing anything
I've been trying that for far too long.
How do I plan to be found? Frankly, I don't. One of my plans is to get "lost" on a camping trip, just wander off into the woods, and die there. That way, it doesn't look like I killed myself. A bit slow, but it works. Or if I am found at home, it will be with minimal external injury. I don't want to make a mess for others to clean up after. And I know how rubbing selfish it is. I know I'm no fucking hero. I never have been. Hence my obsession with gaming and DND. I can play the famous, beloved hero that I wish so desperately I was.
I've been trying my best to not let it get to me, but it hurts seeing all of the couples around my school, laughing, holding hands, cuddling. It makes me wonder why I don't have anyone to do that with, why I've never been able to gold down a steady relationship.

Go see someone. Killing yourself at all is completely fucking selfish. And killing yourself with minimal external injury? Good luck.

Go talk to a school counsellor before you ruin everything that makes your parents happy.

Yes, I get it, I'm a selfish dick for wanting to kill myself. Tell me something I don't know. And don't give me that shit, I have 2 siblings that they dote over and leave me with the fucking crumbs. Clearly they'd be so crushed to lose me when they barely notice my existence.

Bump #3

user I have a scar on my hand from a suicide attempt a couple of years ago
Plan was to cut and lie down and bleed.
All set and as metioned I did cut myself and as I was going to do it i thought about my friends
Family even my dog. How would they deal with this.
>cut
Well whatever the outcome I guess I told my self pulling the blade across my skin
Then it hit me I was doing this because of input about me from people who I give no shits about so I sat there holding the razor and after maybe 30 min I cut small but deep. But not to kill my self I cut to give me a reminder of how close I was to doing a stupid thing by doing an even stupider thing that happened to be the same thing

Ok so if you're gonna kill yourself, that's ok but first you should think is there anything you would like to do on this earth before leaving? Skydiving, getting laid, doing drugs? If so you should try to do it, if you're scared something woulg go wrong you can just kill yourself later.

Also LSD is cool as shit it can turn your mind inside out and you'll realise things about yourself and the world you never imagined before. It could change your life.

But go ahead and die if you want, this world is turning into shit anyways.

Eh, if it's what you want, kill yourself. Idgaf.

Just know that being dead is boring as shit. Nothing to do, no fine 2D honeys to spank your wank to. No good movies. That album you can't wait for never comes.

Shit might be bad, but at least someone else has it worse than you.

why do you need other people to be happy? That´s sad, and if you really need them, look for them, i'm still looking for that but it's not my priority because others not deserve my happiness.

also i'm a really deppresive guy with the same age with few firends, but i think my way it's just starting... i'm gamer too. Sorry if i have any error, i'm not a english speaker.

sounds like the reason I have these scars on my legs. To remind myself of that.
No more 2d waifus!? Ah hell naw.
I see the logic behind that. I might take you up on that advice.

Do I regret it hell yes
While I was sitting on a hospital bed to get stitches my mom and grandmother were crying at how close I was to being gone and that made me cry that's what'll happen if you go you'll make the ones you do love hurt worse for ware then you do when you check out

Virgin at 18? Wouldn't worry, plenty of time. Finish high school, move to a bigger city e.g. for college, much more opportunity.

>bigger city
I live in my state capital. Hard to get bigger than that locally

life is meaningless and often pretty shitty but there are some moments that are so great that they make life worth living.

No matter if you listen or not remember every one who posted here for these are the people you don't know who did all they could because yeah earths a fucked up place but humanity has a knack for creating horrible things and then turning around and making beautiful things (you). Plus you could be a kick ass inventor but you killed yourself robbing others of a life saving tool or apperatus and if you rob we I'll wait till I die find you and whoop that ass

No, I'll whoop YOUR ass so hard, you come back to life.

>Insomnia/Anxiety user checking in

Best part about it is that I have to wake up in 6 hours.

>I've survived on less.

Yo. I gotta be up in 3 and 1/2.

Stop masturbating.

good luck op i hope you can do it completely painlessly and fast. that's the best anyone in this shit fucked up world can ask for. i hope to follow you soon

Sent from my Android phone

Ha, you're funny. Fapping is one of my few physical pleasures. I refuse to let it go.

Good luck and goodbye, bro. See you in the other day someday.

Post face, I'll tell you if you're cute enough to live, OP.

Don't do it, user. Life is too valuable to let go. Don't listen to these assholes, they don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Whatever reason you've decided to go along with this, think about why you shouldn't. Those little things are a lot bigger than they may seem. Long life to you.

K

Pretty sure all the really good advices have already been said but I just wanted to add anyway: user, don't do it my man. Life is a bitch but I promise you that things get better. Take it from an user who's climbed back out of some serious shit before.

Hope you changed your mind but in case you haven't and are still reading just gonna echo what another user said: at least wait to see the election results. It's gonna be such a fucking hilarious clusterfuck.

Dude you are such a pussy. You have these bullshit problems that are easily fixable without involving death.
And stop thinking about dick. Go get some pussy.

You know every "I am going to kill myself" post is fake unless there's a timestamped pic of OP with suicide weapon

Trust me, it won't be long before this phase of your life will be a long time ago. In a couple months or years you'll feel like an idiot about this moment.
Never got laid or anything til 23. I'm 29 now and I feel like an idiot about my past anguish.

user, are you still there?

Y'all got it lucky
>be me, 22
>No job
>no money to pursue job hunt
>no friends to borrow money from
>no family to ask help from
>no college degree
>no formal work experience
>no place to call home
>no idea how to start life as is
>no approved micro loan
>no loan sharks to approach
>no government assistance
>affiliate marketing company kicked me out
>mfw I fucked up
>still hanging on to hope
>still smiling through it all
Shit..enjoy what you have bro.

Fake smile or Real smile?
There is a big difference

Real. Faking won't help

I want to kill myself everyday, but I use that as a motivator. If I am primarily investing my energy towards my family, work, etc, then I have less time to think about it.

Must have made the worst decisions if your life is that Fucked at 22. You deserve your lot.

Yep, barely awake, but not because of suicide.

>I'm posting this thread for anyone who gives a fuck about a random user.
That would be me, OP. Just to let you know, even if I've never met you, I still have the capacity to love you. By making this post, you've come into my life. And from even what little you've said of yourself, I can tell you truly that I love you.
Life really sucks, OP. But in the end, it's up to you how much it sucks. Don't you dare let that suckiness win in your life; get out there this instant and squeeze whatever lemons you have into the universe's eyes!

Ayy, you're actually pretty adorable. (No complaining, I'm a grill so I reserve the right to call guys adorable.) Just let your hair grow out on the sides, I could see you at 8/10 easily.

But anyway, OP, the point is, life is actually pretty swell. The depression won't last. Just drink some orange juice, take a shower, and go stand in the sun for a little bit. The orange juice will make you feel better, the shower will clean and invigorate you, and the sun will wake you up, trust me, this isn't just random advice for tel lulz.
It may take some time, but eventually you can make peace with your ills. All it takes is the spirit to not give up in order to get started on the same path.
Take care, OP. And if you want, I can give you further contact info later to talk or something.

OP had better still be here; I don't tolerate young people with futures and potential just up and killing themselves, especially after I've already gotten invested in the situation!

I regret nothing. It was fun while it lasted.

*right path, don't know how I messed that up so badly, kek.

You are going to die eventually so why not live a self destructive yet enjoyable life? Do drugs, Fuck strangers, get in fights, break the law.

Suicide is always there in case you Fuck up really badly.

World doesn't give a shit about you, people are selfish cunts, existence is meaningless etc...

You already decided to end it all, do you really have anything to lose?

Rofl. You actually don't look retarded.
Don't kill yourself. It's just boring. Do something else with your life, like do a giveaway for your stuff or something.

>It was fun while it lasted.
???
user, if life wasn't suffering beforehand, why are you not trying to go out there and make it fun again? Pls go play some Osu! or pet a kitten or drink some Sunny D or something.

Right in the heart. Like, exactly what I think I needed to hear. Thank you, user. I believe my kik is somewhere in this thread. right here. I won't respond to much until tomorrow, but it's there, feel free to message.
I see what you're saying, and I like it.

Burnt out at 22. What a firefly.

OP, what has been the breaking point, what did you do before getting to the realization?

Ditch the "friends" I have wasted 10 years of my life before realizing they were the ones tearing through my self esteem.

Osu! Jesus, I'm horrible at that game, used to play, just recently picked it back up. Why are the Red like Roses beatmaps so hard? *_*

Pics or it didn't happen

My breaking point? I'd say it was when the only girl I could manage to get with was a 2/10 who was barely into me even when we were together. Granted, she was "asexual" (yeah, noooooo, I think she was just trying to say she wasn't interested in a nice way).