Why does society treat Men like shit?

Why does society treat Men like shit?

Why?

Because they let them

Men have lost their ability to speak for themselves.

Why Sup Forums why?

What is their fucking problems?

My internet is down

grammar

Yeah?
Are you poster above?

Stupid as shit

Why Sup Forums?
Why it okay to tell men to man up?

Why Sup Forums why?

Why b?

Never stop doing what you love, ArtRage guy. You have a special place in my heart.

Why Sup Forums?

It doesnt.

I fuck up society.
And change it forever.
No matter how long ot fucking takes

Yes. Yes it fucking does.

Teaches men to neglect their issues.
And negelects the issues that the awake males face

Gender is for society's idiots

because men are literal pieces of shit.
duh.
the only good 'man' is a dead man.

Because we can take it.

Piss poor bait.

No.
You fucking cant.
You just PUSSY OUT

Fucking submit

TITS OR GTFO

FYI This is Chrishop, he's a raging autist who spams drawthreads.

Because of (((freedom)))

But is he wrong?

No.
Because of a lack of it.

Im fucking sick of the way we treat males

yes and no.
He is only pro men's-rights because he likes thinking about women mistreating him. He has some kind of humiliation fetish.

Dead wrong.

Its 50% how women treat men
50% men treat men

Femdom fetish came years later

"Chemical castration" against authority developed and perfected in 1948 by the enigma code breaker helped with use of concentration camp designs...

What?

Why b?

Men are a gender, not a race. Stop being such a fucking crybaby and grow up.

Exactly my point.
Take your gender roles and kill yourself with them

Anyone who isnt MRA is an asshole

When did I say anything about gender roles? Are you actually autistic? Our society is not a reverse-patriarchy utopia. There are successful men and women who make it all the time.

Tbh if you're any kind of gender-rights activist you need to end it all.

No fuck you.
Our fight has just fucking started.

We are taking it to the androgyny extreme.
Social androgyny or death.

>this thread

I am actually 100% convinced that you are, at the very least, on the autistic spectrum.
Are you saying that all men want to be feminine but can't because
>muh gender roles?
If that's what you're trying to say, please end your life.
If you want to do that, go and be a girl-man and date some man-girl. No one's gonna fucking stop you.
You're little imaginary oppression doesn't exist and you really need to isolate yourself.

You wont stop us.
Ill corrupt your youth.

are you saying you're gonna molest my children? I take these threats very seriously, i've notified the police.

cause its better to be a trap

(oc)

Double standards still exist.
Autistic like mozart

Please uncensor

Double standards may still exist, but men have very little if not none of them. When was the last time you went oustide, lol. A double standard for men being masculine exists just as much as one for women being feminine. Kek.
>inb4 op thinks his gender is oppressed because his mcdonalds application got denied

:C talk to me on skype about this

If you're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century then the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century.

Thus, the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You control every -- thought, action, and lifestyle -- for the person or people as the mind controller.

I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller.

muahahaha

we live in a fucking matriarchy

Okay?

THANKS PEACH

Because men are the backbone of any worthwhile society. We're supposed to be stoic disposable guardians willing to sacrifice ourselves in any manner at the drop of a hat for the protection and service of others. Need some leaders? Find some men. Need to charge across no mans land? Find some men. Need to go to the moon? Find some men. Need to clean up some radioactive waste? Find some men.

The shit treatment society hands us is so they can justify what happens to us. Another 1,000 troops died in some middle eastern hellhole? It's okay, they were just men. Mine cave in, no survivors? Only men, no big loss.

But as long as we remain the ones forced to take the biggest risks and challenges, we'll also be the ones that reap the greatest rewards and rightfully so.

Women got the vote.
They vote in government to replace husbands.

dont talk about that shit.
the male genetitals should never be harmed.
>circumsision
>castration
i also dont beleive in the spaying and neutoring of animals. they do not have a voice against it.
therefore animal abuse. same with male circumcision. babies do not have a voice same as a cat dog or any animal.
WE are animals. why do we do this to animals and ourselves? it makes me sad at our species.

What this fag said.

Not to mention that in any civil Western society, discrimination has essentially stopped existing on the scale of the entire mainstream society holding a single group in contempt.
Unfortunately, white, cis-gendered men are quickly becoming a target for pretty much every big social justice group because that is apparently the default. If anyone is getting the short end of the stick nowadays, it is probably white men.
Saying that these social justice groups aren't being taken seriously to discredit this is simply a lie. Just look at Australia. And Canada. Their media has been supporting feminist bullshit for a while now, and lots of media is portraying the majority of social justice activity in a very positive light.
If you want to see where this diversity/equality craze led by the social justice groups is going, take a look at Germany. It is a shithole that wants all whites to die. There are white people in office that have been beaten into submission, taking on this bullshit "white guilt" and basically committing social and political suicide.

In areas.
And it's bullshit how we never consider Men.
They aren't freeing Men from gender roles!

I want to be the mindcontroller

oh no

I'm not dying for a society that doesn't make women do the same work as men.

Men shouldn't be forced to do more work, just because they are Men.

This is still shit.
Make society gender neutral.
And fuck you.
Your opinion makes me want to shout louder.

i second

>I'm not dying for a society that doesn't make women do the same work as men.
You think you have a choice in the matter, cute.

>Men shouldn't be forced to do more work, just because they are Men.
Many things that shouldn't happen still do. Life sucks get a helmet.

>This is still shit.
Never said it wasn't.

>Make society gender neutral.
Never going to happen.

>And fuck you.
>Your opinion makes me want to shout louder.
I'm just stating facts. Hate them all you want and shout until you can't anymore, nothing will change.

can't we kill gender roles?

I will motherfucker.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

All you'd be doing is shouting at a hurricane. Quit while you're ahead and deal with life.

I'm going to change the world.
By shouting with new concepts.

Societally enforced gender roles are essentially nonexistent by now in the west. The only thing like that left is the biological predisposition of women to want to stay where their children are and watch over them and take care of them. That, and the male's beyond ancient role to "gather" to sustain those that stay with him.
The reason that these gender roles even came about to begin with is because it's how the biology ended up dictating primitive human life. It's not like the men had originally stayed at home and the women hunted or what the fuck ever they did at whatever time it happened to be and they just said "fuck it!" and traded places. Society was human intelligence's way of coping with what they were already doing when self-awareness started to rear its head.

It's been this way ever since the dwan of the human race. It's never going to work.

But whatever helps you stay motivated.

Would like to briefly point out this chain of dubs.

society treats everyone like shit. but the media has something to temporarily gain by treating men like shit.

the so called empowered women are also slaves that are treated like shit, but they are led to believe men did it to them.

in reality it is just how the power structure divides and conquers.

we're all really just slaves working off interest.

>we're all really just slaves working off interest.
fucking this

I have a brave new world in my head

Too late, we're already living 1984.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

bump bump bump

Bump-chan is here~~~~~!!

why?

thanks?

why Sup Forums?

because Sup Forums.

It doesn't. You're just pathetic and expect the world to cater to your demands for attention.