What will the nationality be of the first tourist/athlete to die at the Olympics?

What will the nationality be of the first tourist/athlete to die at the Olympics?

I'm gonna say China

Dutch. Some dumbass in a orange outfit trying to get too friendly in the favelas

Sweden

China has really strict regiment and security for their people. It's probably going to be a European that thinks everyone is peaceful and gets kidnapped or trusts Hue building process and dies from electrocution.

Chinese Hurdler got mugged after they threw up on him. So no. Those people talk big, but they are so tiny.

I'll say Mexico, or one of those Central/South American countries, b/c even though they speak Spanish and Brazilians speak Portuguese, they all look the same. So I say murder by confusion.

Let's hope so. Fuck spics.

>fuck the 20% of my own country

American. Everyone loves a scalping Americans.

Possibly a Canadian if he is mistaken for being American.

Sorry Netherlands bros but this is probably the most accurate.

This. I like Netherlands but the only people going to Brazil will be their DUDE WEED population. One of those fuckers will go on a journey to find good dope and get killed.

Yes fuck spics. So what if their 20% of my country? Fuck niggers too, anyone who's not white.

Is there a problem monkey?

a Canadian that goes in the wrong neighbourhood flashing around his cellphone/watch and then tries to resist

One of our refugees welcome idealist idiots who thinks brown people with guns are just misunderstood.

The japanese, although most italians I saw during the WC were asking to have their cellphones stolen.

Some kind of spic. Hopefully one of ours.

Some western european country.

Someone will go full Sweden and search for Brazilian culture far from the place they should be.

Seriously, print this. It's gonna happen more than once.

Dumbass, it's not going to be an athlete, just some tourist.

They are all inside the olympic village, which is protected by the military and BOPE, with routine patrols and drills all the time. Athletes know Brazil is unsafe as fuck so they won't bother going outside it's area of security

I wouldn't be surprised. Dutch fans are way too loud on these events. Also way too confident.

I thought Japan and Brazil are tight though?

Favela monkeys don't give a shit

Brazilian, duh

Damn it. This might be true.