psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/depression-quiz.cgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Am i cool yet

You are one step closer to being cool

I scored the same
Am I cool yet

Link?

Dont know if you saw the thread i made like 2 years ago, probably not. But i tore the arm off one frog and super glued it to the head of a seconed frog. Am i 2 steps closer now?

"Mild to moderate depression"

OP is a depressed bastard

If you type personality disorder test into google it should be lime the first one at the top, just look for that 4degrees url. Id post the link but its a screen shot from a few weeks back so im not on the page right now

what ways of suicide have you guys been thinking of, i have some amitriptylinebut not the 5 gram minimum required, i have been thinking of helium or 12 g slug

>420
Dont an hero, just smoke weed until you forget why you were gonna kill yourself

At least do something cool. Fucking take all your money out of your bank account build giant ass ballon or steal one. At least we will learn your name from CNN and you're unlikely to hurt anyone else. Weather balloons can get up to more than 60,00 feet.

RIP depressed fuck here

scored 3

I'll do this if I ever kill myself. I'd want to make headlines

hey, i did pretty good! then again, i've felt pretty nice lately.

ayyyy

seems about right

Do I win?

63, no shit, faggot.

I'm fine.

You got in the 80s as well. I am this guy.

420 ayy

Nice, dude. You got the high score, well done. I'm going for the high score as well.

This is the first quiz I've done well in, and it has to do with how depressed I am.

No suprise for me. I'm on Wellbutrin, have good & bad days. I can usually give myself a peptalk or read something positive I wrote to kick out, the times I can't is when it can get dark. Never overtly suicidal, just tired...real tired.

I am diagnosed with extreme depression, so this makes sense

it gives you 5 points in being a douche and 20 points in being a massive faggot for bragging about it

That makes two of us. Except I've done pretty fucking well in every other depression and personality disorder test as well. That's good, right?

Got a 70

I forgot to add my age, and gender while taking it so I redid it, and got an even higher number. Only 1 question I slightly changed, because I read it wrong at first. See it as you like, wouldn't say good, but hell.
This is also the guy that got 82

My depression comes from the fact that I can't express myself. Taking this kind of test for me doesn't accurately describe my mental instability.

Wat fucking bullshit, I got a 12

Yee. I'm pretty fucking good at these kinds of tests and quizzes.

Link me to that one, I wanna see what I get. I do not take these as 100%, but they seem decently accurate.

Is this a good thing

It isn't that bad.

what the hell this doesn't even make sense.

I'm beautiful, women adore me. my wife is gorgeous, and i've had sex with a lot of beautiful women before i met her. I'm a millionaire and i buy my children everything they want.

I'm a good person. I have powerful friends. I'm rich, and important.

My only son Kevin has TWO Porsches, and goes to Harvard. How could i be upset about anything?

My family is privileged and educated. They've had every opportunity in life and haven't had to work for anything at all.

My wife KNOWS she is nothing without me. Before she met me she was southern TRASH.

I GAVE HER STATUS. Everything she wanted. BUT SHE'S STILL UPSET AFTER EVERY FUCKING THING I DO.

I'm not a BAD person. I love my family with all my HEART, but why can't they SEE that.

I'm PERFECT, and once he's done with school, my only son Kyle will be PERFECT too..

Sorry, fucking nigger Sup Forums thinks it's spam.
4degreez com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
They seem to be quite accurate. I haven't seen a psychologist or psychiatrist or whatever to confirm any of the disorders, but I have recently been to the doctor (again today as a matter of fact), and was diagnosed with major depressive disorder. The other disorders are likely, but I'm not sure about their severity.

I took one of these about social anxiety, and I ended up having it, and since then (3-4 years ago), I have gotten a lot worse. Do you think I should go and get checked?

Yeah, probably. Personally, I don't even want to be going. I'm pretty much being forced to. If you don't want to then it probably isn't going to help, so you're going to have to want it. Otherwise it'll likely just be a waste of time.

Gonna have to talk to my family doctor about getting an appointment with a psychiatrist then.
Also finally finished the quiz.

Well done, brah. You're like, the only one I've seen who is even close to my level of insanity.

Mental illness is a prominent thing in my family, so I am not even surprised. Thanks?

I'm just being sarcastic as per my shitty humor. My family if pretty fucking crazy too, but their level of crazy is so high that they don't even realize how crazy they are. Fortunately, I'm very self-aware. I hope you get help, dude. I may be fucked in the head, but I do have a little empathy, so I know how bad it can be.

>buy 3 grams of heroin
>spend a day or two enjoying the first 2g
>when I get down to 1g just slam it all OD and die

I've ODed on heroin before. Virtually painless and instant. Like shooting yourself in the head but without the mess.

Oh, all good comrade, I am not good with sarcasm. I don't know my family that well, because my dad wanted me to not end up like them, but he has told me stories, and they are pretty crazy. Being self-aware of how fucked you are is better then not knowing. Thanks, hope shit gets better for you as well.

>score 66- severe depression
this is the best ive been in a while lately tbh

Oh yeah baby

So what?

What about me, crazybro?

Bunch of fags in this thread trying to put a label on their failure at life.
You're not "depressed", you're a fucking loser

Not bad, my dude. Not bad at all. Or pretty fucking bad, depending on how you look at it.

>psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/depression-quiz.cgi

Seems about right.

>depending on how you look at it.
Life's all about perspective.
But, I don't think it's good or bad.

Mfw I'm non suicidal normalfag, lame

oh well

Got a 66

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
'Good-morning,' and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace:
In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.

damn niggy

poor mr. frog :'(

>Take the quiz
>Find myself answering yes to almost every question
>Think "maybe that's normal"
Holy fuck I knew I was a little off but I didn't know about this
I also have ADHD

Okay.

I-I'm not that bad, right guys? Right?

at least you aren't very
A N T I S O C I A L

Not really compared to some of us.I mean just fucking look at this

Got 26 kool

Not to be that guy, buy you probably lied. (albeit unintentional probably)

Scoring that high on that many is a clear sign that something is amiss.

Yeah, thats probably it.
Guess I'll put off seeing the doctor for another year or two.

psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/depression-quiz.cgi
let's encrypt at least at a basic level, shall we? more than 8 trackers are on this site.

Well, not like a doctor could do anything for you even if everything listed was true. Except maybe recommend you a psychologist to help cope with whatever issues you've been caused by them.
Those are personality disorders. Not mental disorders.(Barring OCD)

19, guess I'm not as sad as I thought

I'm hiding your post

Uh, okay?

>labelling a broad category of people as losers
Thanks mr. Trump

Everyone in this thread should kill themselve

fuck i have 57 even though i tried to anwser the questions like really precise and not exaggerate

i find this picture funny however

what should i do?

So much this
Everyone here just failed at school, or in their life, and now are crying at how big of a loser they are every night
Kill yourself, like seriously

personification of Sup Forums / 10

Haha loser gtfo of here faggot

right?

>male
>female
>"OTHER"

cry my a river. could have been worse with the schizo-things... man the fuck up

OP here

Also
Yes, you think the people partaking in these tests are normal?

We will.

sorry but i could you explain me the rules, sir? like what are the desired values? does it take more EXs to go from High to very High than from Moderate to High? Shall one concetrate on one skill or two or try to make a balanced character?

am I fucked?

yeah, nothing good about being totally fucked up but that's just too normie - tits or gtfo

Does this make me a normie?

Yes

68.. i actually climbed to the top of a high building in construction last night. (Pic related, bonus-depression-points for the one who can gues the town. It dhould be easy for someone here)

But I feel so little that I also don't really feel sad or so..

my whole life has been about grills. I've been in love with someone for as good as always, but even tho it was occasionally returned the last couple of months, I still never fully got the whole picture with a GF.

Now when I see a grill I just get sad instantly.

yeah well I gues that's harder than you think

I know that feel about seeing grills and getting sad instantly, but for entirely different reasons.

Also is that city somewhere in America?

No. Europe I'll give you that.
I have more pictures bc it was pretty nice up there. Good view. But those will give it away instantly..

Biggest hint is the landscape!

Honestly I'll never be able to guess where it is, I was mostly wondering because it looks quite smoggy, I considered that it could even be somewhere in Hong Kong...

Who tf cares about grills are you gay? LOL! No seriously kill yourself

Logic, people