DUDE STUPID OLD REFERENCES LMAO

DUDE STUPID OLD REFERENCES LMAO

God that show sucks. That bitch is so annoying too.

>Jewish
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Terrible show. I slogged through the first season just because she's so adorable, but gave up on season 2.

HAHA YOURE DOING EXACTLY EHAT YOURE SAYING YOUBDONT LIKE ABOUT A TV SHOW
HYPOCRISY AND LACK OF SELF AWARENESS ARE MY FAVORITE MEMES!!##

she isn't? neither is tina fey, not that it matters, Sup Forums!

I turned off season 2 after the first few minutes. I found it really grating

The first season really felt like it was written around 2007 and then locked in a vault for 8 years before being made. Even now when the second season got released I kept thinking the first one was made in 2013 or something.

>Sup Forums!

Are the old references constant and get in the way of the writing? I've been meaning to check this show out.

A riveting documentary about life in NYC.

What's this from again?
I feel like I've seen it before.

>tfw her dad is a kike banker
Nepotism is a wonderful thing.

>The game Pictionary defines bigotry as two different sized stick men, and you circle the larger one for the big sound. And then you draw a tree.

Is Titus the GOAT?

Season 2 Episode 10.

You might be thinking of Happy Tree Friends though.

I like this show

i don't get it

Bigger tree

It's quite possibly an idea that Fey had while on (or before) 50 rock, but didn't have time to do another series.

It had a few moments that BTFO the SJWs, and even more amusingly, the SJW press who previously lapped at Fey's asshole over the series, went full hate boner for her.

Bigger tree
Bigotry

BIG
O
TREE

man why don't you just wear a sign?

The show as it's moments though she stopped wearing dresses in the 2nd season which killed me fantasizing about her underpants

image is from the movie Killer Joe, deal with it

I don't think so, but maybe it's an age thing. The references they make seem to suggest the show is probably written to appeal to people 24-34, so being 29 I kind of love it. I could definitely see it being bothersome if you weren't in their target demo though.