BDSM thread

BDSM thread

LOL

nice... oc?

The fact that she's wearing a 'daddy' necklace and has braces kinda creeps me out.

>9
kinda turns me on

she looks too fluffy-puffy teeny-weeny vanilla for me...

That first one isn't OC, but the others are.
Here's some OC of that first girl.

Post more of her.

nice, rly!

oooh a BB fan

more like this

BB?

It's OC from me a while ago, shared a onedrive link for a while. Kinda proud it's making the rounds.

here's some more OC to prove it.

Is this from a set?

ok...

ya that is her, BB is her nickname on Sup Forums

fuck yes

Heey, you.
Do you have anything new, with more bdsm stuff?

Nothing new really I'm afraid - been a [retty dry few months and I have a new GF. The new GF is a huge fan of bondage and brutal fucking though, so hopefully I'll have a new set for you guys soon.

Much love,
B

Didn't expect to see anyone ever post her

your doing gods work user

I know this set! Bought it yesterday in fact. Looking from the nipple size she is asian, Mostly Japanese

g[space]o[space]o[space]g[space]l[/]q[space]3[space]B[space]9[space]Q[space]S no sp@ces

You can also see it doesnt include the nipple pincer, so it explains why they have black ones...

captain out

Indeed they are, rest are movies tho.

Anyone got sauce?

slowly running out of pics

woah, leashed on septum? kicked me right in the teeth... any more on this?

sorry, don't have many of those

...that was the last one

I'll get you better OC as soon as possible, maybe today. GF wants me to rape her.

scenery/setup? alone? surprised?

She want's me to grab her when she finishes work, tie her up in my car so that her mouth is forced on to my cock while I drive back to mine.

I've not decided whether or not I will be alone or not. I quite like the idea of gang raping her - any suggestions? Don't have a plan yet, she has litterally just messaged me.

in case she's okay with a bit of humiliation, I would pick her up, blind her, bring her somewhere, tie her down on all fours and would then to start to loudly introduce her to some others, just like bucks for a blowjob, 10 bucks fucking the pussy, 20 the ass... and then make others to stick her the money right in her tied hand, saying what they just bought...

GET HER TO SIGNE A CONTRACT BEFORE AND AN AMMENDMENT AFTER SAYING THAT IT WAS CONCENTUAL

nice one!

I agree - save your ass, dude...

Yeah we have a contract set up already - this isn't my first rodeo...

Yeah, she's ok with humiliation - nice suggestions.

Share some pics

you're interested in some more ideas? any e-mail?

Actually don't have any of this chick yet, which isn't like me. Short, small chest, slim and daddy issues for days.

Just post ideas here man, not comfortable sharing my email haha. I'm an army officer so would definately get fucked for this stuff.

okay, I can understand that...

- get some collar and leash in order to dress her up
- demand her to talk in 3rd person about herself using "cunt" instead of "I"

continued

- get some pen, marker, sharpie, whatever, and demand her to write humiliating stuff on her chest, above her cunt and so on
- demand her to lick feet or suck toes

more?

Yeah I've got her leash looked out, going to throat fuck her till she throws up I think, not done that to her yet. Maybe piss on her since I've not done that to a chick before