Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

Tonight I will be ending my own life. I’ve been spending the last hour making the preparations and I’m ready to go through with it.

As an oldfag who’s been on Sup Forums since 2004, I thought I would finally give back to the community in the best way possible: I am willing to an hero on cam for you all.

All that I request is for you guys to link me to a site where I am able to stream it for you guys, then I will gladly fulfilll my promise.

What's your method?

reposting

Okay bye.

Checked and Kek

Method?

I think maybe pills and start a fire ?? Lol

Use Facebook. All the niggers are going crazy for live broadcasting their deaths there these days so why let them have all the fun?

Fire could be good, but you might kill your neighbors.

This is like old as shit

nice b8...is this a "prove u are an oldfag thread"? because i see alot of obvious newfags in here

Can you do it at 7pm on saturday?

I think the fire department might have something to say about this

Dont do it, people love you, god loves you. Suicide is a permanent solution to tempary problems. I speak from expirence when I say it gets better, hang in there. Talk to family friend or call a suicide hotline dont be an hero

Lol he did this like years ago

@698185109
you won't do it your scared faggot

Okay, you should set your dorm on fire after drinking alot of alcohol and sleeping pills, then get saved by firemen

He already did you dumb cunt

Old as fuck
OP is a LYING FAGGOT!

Ayy lmao people are still gonna fall for this, yet this is one of the most famous events that has ever happened on Sup Forums

LOL you should have a name I'll give you one. How about Strudel Dave.

Heard that guy is still alive. Fucker.