Sup Sup Forums, I was considering buying a high quality Rolex mariner replica...

Sup Sup Forums, I was considering buying a high quality Rolex mariner replica. I never bought a replica watch in my life but I dont want to spend thousands on buying an overpriced watch. Are replicas really worth buying or should I just dont bother getting one at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

discountshopuks.org.uk/rolex-submariner-swiss-eta-2836-movement-with-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-p-5459.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QnymDdbKMmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rolex watches are for niggers.
muh bling.

just buy a decent priced watch you like,
Seiko or Casio are aight

/thread

Check out Swiss legend on amazon thank me later.

Oh god, you must work in IT.

Buing a shitty replica is only for looserfags. You don't need a watch to show your glory. Buy a piece of shit, used and weared out, and save money. Use this and pay a crackwhore, fag.

i like mine...not a rolex, but nicer than a faggy replica

Start saving and buy a real one, its much more satisfying.

Check out my watch collection fam.
Under 1k

>fossil
Nope

Fossil? Really? Lolololololololololol

Buy Tissot / Seiko / Vostok.

If you want more expensive, check Edox.

FUCKING FOSSIL HAHAHAHAH

Guess again fag

I have the 50th anniversary submariner with the green bezel and shit. I'm thinking about picking up a Milgauss soon. Go for the real thing user.

KEK
Fucking fossil.
please tell me your mam bought you them and you didn't actually choose them yourself

discountshopuks.org.uk/rolex-submariner-swiss-eta-2836-movement-with-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-p-5459.html

Buy a used Rolex if you're looking to save money. The reproductions can actually be pretty good, but the odds of getting what you pay for are slim. They'll sell you a shitty chinese movement one for the cost of a AAA replica with a swiss movement. What I hear a lot is the bezel will pop off, or numbers, etc etc. They're OK if you don't try and wear it daily.

I have a Seiko. It's under the radar, a good automatic watch, and nobody at the office gets jelly. If I had 8k lying around I'd rather have a datejust II

Invicta makes a watch that looks similar for a fraction for the cost. Pretty damn good quality too. It's a pro diver not sure on the exact model number

You want something for everyday use that you can wear with anything.

pic related - £100/£150

I have bought more than a few watches for personal use only from discount watches uk. their web address changes frequently but I haven't been ripped off yet. Don't go for the real low end stuff, you get what you pay for. Also avoid gold because that plating can't be more than a few micron and its going to wear thru soon enough. You have to set up a western union account, but it all worked out for me. I have several very convincing Rolexes now. Good luck

Kek true

you wear them much? how have hey held up? Do you only get the ones with an ETA movement?

nop

check'd

my discount watches uk collection all replicas. lower tier quartz, the rest automatics. I'm too lazy to take clearer photos right now

>Fossil
Where is your fedora collection?

perfectwatches.cn

how much was that winder? How noisy is it?
>I hate re-setting my watch if I don't wear it for a day

Here are the rest of my pictures of some of those Chinese replicas. They are holding up fine. Nice sweep movement too. Most run a tiny bit fast, but they are good for $350. The date window on the GMT was a bit off but its not like most people can tell. I'm going to order a few more this month.

all done. any questions?

You have to look very closely but they have even copied the etched rolex crown into the crystal at the 6 o'clock position. They have done a great job with the art on the backs of the Omegas. Lastly they have really nice screws in the bands on the Rolex's and the weight is dead on.No all these haters can shut up and buy themselves a decent fake too.

Rolext is not only vastly overrated but there's several reasons not to buy them:

* Chinese fakes means everyone "has a Rolex" on their wrist. This means nobody can tell if your is real and will assume it's a fake.

* The genuine Rolex watches are good quality. But the quality is identical to many other brands that cost just $150.

* You want to wear a watch that appeals to you and defines who you are. You should take your time to look at different styles to find a model and type that you personally like. To me, the Rolex watch design is so common and dated that I find them genuinely boring to look at. There's also another type of Rolex which is common these days... an entire market exists that sells Rolexes made from fake cases but real spare parts and bands. These are commonly purchased by doctors, dentists and lawyers.

I own some expensive watches but for every day use I have different brands that I wear depending on what I'm doing. I have a "Dive" watch for beachwear and I tend to wear this around the house as well. There's dress watches and others designed to impress fellow workers that have a top name to them.

As others have noted: there's some fine quality Seiko watches out these days that actually resemble Rolex models without the massive price tag but have all the quality.

I wouldn't buy a Casio because that's too cheap for me. But Seiko, Tissot and Fossil make decent watches at low cost. I just wish Fossil used more luminous dials/hands.

Confirmed cuck.
It's obvious you're never going to be executive management or sales

dude.... its a fucking watch.... spend your money on something that will actually add to your quality of life. all buying a watch is going to do is pull some gold digger bitch. if you already have a girlfriend spend the money on a fucking "promise" ring or some shit and get some ass. faggot. lul "im gonna spend more than 200$ on something that tells the fucking time hurr durr"

Buy a quality watch. Just don't blow too much money on it. If buying an expensive watch, try to keep the price under $5K if you can. Try to spend more than $200 if buying something cheap.

You are all so gay. Get a fucking functional, thin, classic styled skagen with the mesh band for a hundred bucks. Basically anything other than that says you're trying too hard and catches on doorways and shit.

This.

Are you a fucking machamp or something?

Watches are one of the few pieces of jewellery that is socially acceptable for men to wear. It makes sense to buy a quality time piece since our lives are finite... so what better way to measure our time and worth in a shallow society that values Bling above all things? Fuckers.

A bit off? Fucking hell m9. A £10 watch at least works.

FUCKING OP POSTED A FUCKING PICTURE OF A FUCKING TWO-TONE ROLEX !!!!!!!!!

What samefaggotry

>Socially acceptable

What are you? a slave?

youtube.com/watch?v=QnymDdbKMmQ

Just a friendly reminder that Rolex watches (especially cheaper vintage models and fakes) are now considered trashy Hipster watches.