They did it Sup Forums...

They did it Sup Forums, they finally caved and gave priest an OP card to give it the boost it needs to be a part of the meta. How are you guys going to counter this shit?

It stings, yes, but they knew Priest only needed one card to be propelled to #1. Cap this, Onyx whatever will literally carry Red priest to #1. I've played more Res priest than perhaps anyone else ever so I would know.

>shitest adventure ever
>shitest priest cards ever
>mfw playing priest in 2016

>mfw playing hearth at all
Seriously, the game's a pure unfun rng fest.

You're just mad because you can't get past level 20.

Hearthfags not realizing the potential this has with ancient watcher and injured blademaster.

Resurect priest will become a thing and suddenly people will shut the fuck about everything priest related.

Also it's a stupid fucking class, priest is the only class that can heal, turn heals into damage and steal your cards and win with those. No wonder they left it in the gutter when they've been so ridiculously OP right aftet Naxx.

>Hearthfags not realizing the potential this has with ancient watcher and injured blademaster.
You cant silence a battlecry user

I counter it by not wasting my time with that shit game. I gave it a chance until it became clear that the devs hate consistency and shackled it down with an excessive overdose of RNG.

You do know how meta works, right?

I suspect he was talking about the bishop for blademaster.

maybe they are giving silence priest a chance. That should be fun.

This card is garbage on priest. I'd take a loot hoarder/museum curator well before I took this garbage card.

This card makes a whole lot of cheap cards with great stats lose their heinous drawbacks. I'm moist and frothy to play priest again after this.

tfw I only play randuin. Still no decent rng 2 drop other than mad bomber.

>Hearthfags not realizing the potential this has with ancient watcher and injured blademaster.
Rank 20 posters.
>Injured Blademaster has a battlecry, can't silence that
>6 mana 7/7 is shit, even if it wasn't a 2-card combo

The only playable card this combos with is Barnes.

You'd really be willing to take out 1 to 2 cards that have way more value than this shit tier card. AND take out other high value priest cards to add in the garbage silenceable minions that already exist.

This card will not be played in the meta

>Barnes
Doing what? Silencing his battlecry?! The fuck mate

could you post a pic of your res priest, what rank did you get with it?

This better be b8 m8

Here's my core before substitution per the meta. I usually play Yogg too.

>Sup Forums is this stupid

I wonder how many of you arsehats play cancer decks, I hate your 4 mana 7/7s and your tunnel troggs too. Make an original deck.

>1 shadowform
What's the point?
This deck dies before turn 7.
Remove a PW:S for a second shadowform unless you want a shitty hand with +2 health to an enemy minion when you get desperate.