When I was a young boy

When I was a young boy....

Go on.

My father took me into the city

My faggot

my father took me into the city

To watch the pride parade.

Your uncle played that strange game with me in the shed...

to see a marching band

And fucked me in the ass

he raped me and now im emotionally scarred

He said son when you grow up, your anus will loosen

itll be beaten and damned

Mom's spaghetti

Call me emo scum but MCR is in my top 10 for sure. Specifically Three Cheers for sweet revenge. Helena is a great song. But overall Planetary (GO!!) Is my favorite song because its really fun to play on bass.

They never really were emo anyway. Plus who cares about labels. If you like something, that's all that matters.

Astro zombies is the only song because it's on Tony Hawks American wasteland

>they were never emo
C'mon don't fool yourself, but yeah I like them either way.

Ghost of you is my favorite
They may look emo, but they dont really sound like imo. But who cares?

The black parade is a shit tier sellout album kys

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is god tier though.

Dem mid 00's middle school emo days, mate. :'(

Agreed. 3 cheers and I brought you my bullets are legendary. It's a shame they shit out black parade and dressed it up to pass it off as a followup

I mean sure, their work after their first album falls pretty squarely into the border between pop punk and post hardcore. Their first album definitely pulls from classic emo like Sunny Day Real Estate and Rites Of Spring though

As an album black parade is great, but I respect your opinion of not liking it. I wish they didn't cock tease us a few weeks ago though.

That's fair dude. Taking it out of the context of their previous albums it's a very solid work, just seeing something so theatrical and so much less punk following 3 cheers kind of irked me. But if you liked it that's cool.

Eh, the album was ok. I really liked Teenagers though. the song...