rabb.it/NOTWAYNEKNIGHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to

About?

rabb.it/NOTWAYNEKNIGHT

Let's talk about sex baby,
Let's talk about you and me,
Let's talk about all the good things and the bad thing we might /b

I'm bored. I want someone to talk to other than the people I'm used to talk to.

I'm afraid of Walmart...

I want to kick a midget, I know it's wrong but fuck what society says, I feel it would be fucking funny.

I don't know why I keep getting more and more depressed for no reason. Probs because i'm finally realizing what a shitty person I am.

You should post daily threads like the other depressed Sup Forumstards

I really want someone to talk to. I'm not depressed or lonely or anything. I just want to know someone new

Are you also

Are you a trap, homo, pedo or racist? Oh, or a Hillary supporter?

I think we need to bring back free helicopter rides for communists.

im honestly depressed because everyone is so focused on money

Where tho

I think I might be falling for this girl I've spoken to for around a year now, she lives 7000 miles away, we Skype every weekend and text every day. I have plans on seeing her at one point, but I fear and don't know what will come of it if I do.

>or racist

There are now anons on Sup Forums who are unironically against "racism".

No. I'm not either

You're a castrated beta male and she's likely fucking everyone but you.

I just don't feel comfortable at Walmart... there is all these people. They are usually really fat, and they block aisles, I have to either try to squeeze past them or clear my throat. Sometimes I'll say excuse me, but they look at me like I am the rude one. They're standing in the way of the whole aisle. I also hate motorized scooters, they freak me out because you never know when one of the old or fat people will sperg out and floor it into you. Walmart is a warzone... and it never changes.

Who are we really?

I saw a bitch with a fucking back boob at Walmart one time.

And I saw someone with piss stains in their pants. And horrible body odor.

What the hell is wrong with these creatures

I dread going there. The whole store is miserable and I fucking hate it. The aura of it all is one of misery and desperation.

Walmart is like the waiting room for Hell.

We are each slightly different

I know! Exactly, I saw a dude who had a yellow shit stain on the back of his pants. He is in the aisle I need to get to. He just stands there staring at nothing at all. How does he not know he has a steaming load in his pants?

Then there is this fat girl whose clothes is hanging onto her as if it were going to be launched into orbit if she bent a little too far.

There was also a girl who was all ass, it looked like two Volkswagen beetles trying to pass each other when she walked.

Yes this, it's why I hate the place. The lower prices keep bringing me back, but I agree with the aura. When I enter the whole feeling changes, bad vibes.

It feels otherworldly in some cases. Like it doesn't feel real.

KEK.

Well, I'm not even joking about this one:
A guy comes up to me when I'm in the fruit aisle and asks me what an avocado is.
What. The. Actual. Fuck

MAGA

The lighting is also off, and the fact that they all look the same no matter where you go has a weird jarring feeling.

What the hell? What a weird ass thing to ask someone randomly.

I went to Walmart to collect food for one of my elderly neighbours, and I am in the aisle where the international stuff is. I'm trying to figure out what tea he wanted, and this girl comes up behind me reaches her big fat tree trunk arm past my face and said "God it's just tea."

test

Somebody kik me Novenate
My life is fucking crazy

No one is friendly there either.

I don't have kik but I am sure someone here does.

Well. I was in the bathroom one time, walking past a stall and the woman in it screams "DON'T FUCKING LOOK IN THE STALL, YOU LITTLE BITCH." I was about twelve at the time and I just laughed

Exactly, they act like everything is an incontinence, everything is in the way, and they lumber around like they are king/queen welfare. The worst is when you have someone who doesn't speak your language giving you sass.

That is messed up, I try not to use the bathroom there as much as possible. My brother did and he said there was a guy with his pants down just under his butt while washing his hands. He said he saw gray ass hairs, and he didn't think to pull up his pants.

I hate going there.

What's sad is I used to like it when I was younger.

What the fuck?

Also I hate it when the cashiers try to make small talk. Like no, I'm here to buy my stuff and get the hell out of this shithole

Yeah same, the kid section was great so many different toys. I would look for the Gundam toys or the "Ronin Warrior" toys. However, back then it felt like people were less... weird. Is it something in the water? Should we be buying those filters after all?

For whatever reason maybe it's my face or whatever, but I have had a cashier unload her whole weekend on me one Monday. She talked about how her boyfriend is a jerk, and that she doesn't want to be with him. Then she asked me if I am single. I gave her this look like... what level of hell have I arrived at now?

Just say "How are you doing," so I can say "fine" and then say "Debt" and then pay and go.

>everything is an incontinence

Woww.

Was she at least decent looking?
I have encountered a few cute male cashiers.

She was alright, but gave off weird vibes, like she would gut me in my sleep if I wasn't careful, or if I didn't text her back on time.

Oh yeah? Were they creepy, or looked tortured?

It used to be special when I would get toys there as a kid because my parents could rarely afford it. So I would just look at the boxes for a while and imagined having them. Heh.

People did seem less weird. I've never seen a happy person in Walmart.

>Should we be buying those filters after all?

Kek.

Well one looked stoic. Just emotionless.
But I could tell it was because his supervisor acted like a rapist.

Let's see...
Once when they were hiring, another cashier quietly told me not to do it if I was ever considering getting a job.

I had a paper route, so I was making a bit of money for toys, so at the end of each month I could buy a new one. I felt industrious, I think that helped with my overall mood of walmart.

Then I switch towns, grow up, stop going to Walmart, and then now I go there because the markets here have raised the prices on everything by two bucks. So now I am seeing all of the terrors that is at Walmart... All of it.

I get the feeling that one of my friends is gay for me. I don't know how to show him I'm not interested without hurting him, whether he's really or not and without making him feel bad for being gay if he actually is.

Tortured then. That is exactly what they look like all the time. Like something is going to jump out of nowhere and attack them. Maybe something like that has happened, I wouldn't put it past Walmart.

Rapist supervisor... yikes. Yeah I'd never work there either, it would be the absolutely last job I would take. I couldn't take the morning pep talk and cheering or whatever it is they do each morning. Too cult like.

>I don't know how to show him I'm not interested without hurting him

Let him suck your cock.

They do that shit?
Well now I'm... scared..

I've seen that same supervisor grab people in inappropriate places.
And I'm convinced he stopped me at the door for another reason than "making sure I didn't steal anything"...

Kek

Tell him that you're haunted by store fronts.

Yeah there is this weird pep rally or whatever that happens each morning where they try to motivate the workers.

Be very afraid...

Yeah he sounds like a real Chester, that is pretty nasty he stopped you to "sample your goods" so to speak. It's a creepy place, with weird ass people who seem to not have the basic social skills to communicate with normal people.

Bummer that it's the only decent shop where I live.

Sigh..

You're so fun to talk to. But it's 5:25 am. what should I do.

i really wanna talk ROUTE

I wonder if they do sacrifices in Walmart in the morning too.

It's five am? East coaster? It's like 2:26am here at the time of this post, but my computer will most likely potato and it will be minutes later. I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself, if you need the sleep go for it, if not I'm around.

How does that help my situation?

Store fronts man. Store fronts...

Yeah. I live in Michigan.
NEVER go to a Detroit Walmart.

What about you?

Detroit Walmart... how much does it look like the Super Duper Mart from Fallout? Detroit looks so bad, I drove through there once, and had my face stuck on the Clint Eastwood look of disgust.

I live on the west coast up in BC Canada. Nice place, super pretty, the Walmarts are the same as when I was in Virginia though. Walmart knows no boundaries.

Bliz stob, I don't know what to do

Well considering I'm white and most black people in detroit give me dirty looks... I never go to those walmarts

I'm glad I don't live in detroit.

Oh, yikes. What do you shop at Walmart for?
It's pretty much my best bet for household items

You could write it in an email, or do what I would do and have a sit down. I've had a gay friend be interested in me as well. I just had a sit down with him, and I said "Look dude, I think you're awesome and all but I am a straight person. I don't want to lead you on or give you any false hope, that'll damage the friendship. So yeah, if I misread you let me know, but otherwise that's my stance." If he has a problem with it he is toxic and so he can go fuck himself.

But I'm too sexy for sex.

I have no real empathy for human beings. I only really care about animals.

I have no malice or ill will towards people I don't dislike. I just feel nothing. Likely to laugh at them.

Being White in Detroit... I'm white also, but we were mostly in the car driving through. I was like "lock your doors guys,"

I'm glad too, the place looks like a zombie apocalypse movie.

Normally I go there for huge things of candy, or lunch stuff. The one we have here right now has one of those groceries in it as well. It's not bad, but definitely not exactly my first pick for food.

That's fine. Not everyone is going to like human beings, someones got to hate them. It's cool you care about animals though.

>I'm glad too, the place looks like a zombie apocalypse movie.

That's what happens when niggers are the majority.

better not look at this gif then. its actually shoveldog. beware.

Hahaha you're pretty based.

I agree, what is the population like 80% black?

My Walmart has bad fruit. Like, terrible.
Lucky I have Kroger's for food.

Oh yeah, part of Detroit is right across from Canada. Don't go there.

The fruit is bad, and a lot of the vegetables either rot super fast for some reason, or they are just beaten up.

Kroger's?

I'll avoid it, once is enough for me it's basically the largest open air ghetto in the world.

I don't hate people (whom I don't dislike). I like some humans obviously.

I just have no empathy.

>I agree, what is the population like 80% black?

Yes. Same as the Congo and every other shithole they're majority in.

Black lives don't matter.

Do you have professionals all over your ass for lacking empathy?

So sad. Detroit used to be a beautiful place.

Kroger's is a grocery shop that mainly specializes in food.
Have any of them in Canada?

It's nuts how fast a neighborhood falls apart as soon as the population rises above 20%.

They invented them a while back. They are called jar and cans. Fresh fruit/vegitable are just a jew scam to get people to buy soon to be compost.

I can't remember a time when it was beautiful. I am sure it was though, because when I look at the abandoned buildings and things i notice that a lot are factories and infrastructure

We've got Thrifty's here, or The "Real Canadian Super Store" or Save on Foods haha

No. I'm not an angry person nor do I have any desire to perpetually hate people. That'd be a bit stupid.

I'd rather focus on positive shit and listen to music.

Sounds good to me.

That's some serious business right there. I don't mind a canned thing here and there, but I do crave fresh on occasion. Didn't know it had anything to do with the jews though. You know they've been pushing for compost lately here.

Every crime infested neighborhood I know of is majority niggers. Every day on the news, shootings, drugs, rape, arson, robbery, domestic abuse, etc.

This shit does not happen at this rate is majority white neighborhoods.

Well, that would be before the riots and all.

You're lucky Canada is peaceful.
You don't have to witness black guys publicly masturbating. You don't have to see stores being chained up.
You honestly are lucky you have no towns as bad as Detroit.

agreed, plus I hate those stupid tv screens at the end of every aisle. only place I know that comes close to being as depressing as walmart is aldi.

Have you seen what the "hood" stores look like? They have bars, and bullet proof glass over things like fast food joints. It's crazy, I have to explain it to the people here because they don't believe me that it's that bad.

Sadly, many Jews are pretty bad.
It's embarrassing.
I have some really good Jewish friends.

Yeah. I know.

I feel bad for the blacks that aren't niggers that try to escape that shit.

I eat for the nutrients/sustanence. Not because something is "fresh". Canned, jarred, bottled stuff is just as good. Supplemented with many many vitamins and whatnot.

Sadly Trudaeu wants to import a ton of them here to Canada. Already the "Black index" in my town has doubled. And guess what is happening? There is a bike theft epidemic in my city when there wasn't one before. Nigga truly stole... my bike.

That is pretty disgusting don't you guys have indecent exposure laws or whatever? I know Virginia had one.

I'd share the luck with you guys, but my landlord would have a hernia me inviting people over.

>Sadly, many Jews are pretty bad.

How do you think they got the infamous mocked characteristic of being hooked nosed backstabbing swindlers?

I definitely do reminds me of my friend Ross in Virginia. He was trying his hardest to do well in school, and have a future, but his "nigger" family kept bringing him down all the time.

It's like crabs in a bucket for them.

>I couldn't take the morning pep talk and cheering or whatever it is they do each morning. Too cult like.
cross home depot off your list too then, I heard they do that shit too. bow down to the great orange apron. be cheerful. you must comply.

I seem to remember some other places doing that too, but I can't remember which ones. seems like more of the really shitty retail jobs are starting to demand that you be cheerful and excited to do your job. as if.

I mean, I can see why they'd want cheerful employees, but good god.

I live pretty far from Detroit. But I still have to go there sometimes.

Oh God, I feel sorry for you. I'm honestly not trying to sound racist or anything but their hip hop culture is so disgusting. They think it's okay to kill, steal, rape.

You know that there are houses that are boarded up, with sex slaves inside them? And prostitutes hanging around onthe streets?

Police are scared to go there. And so no one does shit about it.

Home Depot is for raging bull dykes anyway. I had a girlfriend back in the day come with me to the store, and the lady helping us asked her to ditch me for her. My gf's reaction was priceless a good "Um... no thank you."

I hate stores that do that shit, it's degrading and fucked up.

It's like 1 out of a 5000.

scarjo is jewish.

White people literally do the exact same fucking things. The town where I grew up was like 98% white and there were robberies, dads "accidentally" shooting their kids when cleaning their guns, umm redneck pedos, trailer trash love to play with fire, have you heard of meth?

White people are just as bad, if not worse, then black people. It's just that black people look different than the founding fathers (back then they were slaves but whatever) and since they're different it's easier to single them out and ridicule them for the same thing whites do.

>I'm honestly not trying to sound racist or anything

Stop being a pussy.