Eat Hershey's

Eat Hershey's

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2008/08/08/hersheys-kissables-no-longer-legally-considered-milk-chocolate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_chocolate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For fucks sake someone justike twix i mean HEY does anybody say hey i wanna eat twix no they dont cause its not a holiday food i mean wtf

You fucking spic only spics like Twix

I swear

Are you eating it now?

Yes

Did you go on a spree for Hershey's candy? Is it just the bar in the OP or something else?

Only Hershey's allowed

No Kit-Kat or Reese's?

Can you talk more about why you like Hershey's?

NEVER

And only Hershey's? Do you eat the ones with almonds only?

Hershey's is shit-tier chocolate. Some of the stuff that they produce can't even legally be labeled chocolate so they call it 'chocolate flavored candy'.

4chans first actual shill

Prove it

he's probably mixing it up with shady British candy

What kind?

the off-brand stuff you get in the back alleys
you know, the stuff that gives you /really/ bad teeth

Almond hershey gross gimme the real deal samson

consumerist.com/2008/08/08/hersheys-kissables-no-longer-legally-considered-milk-chocolate/

Fucking Hershey's sued to try and keep Cadbury out of the US because they knew once people are the real thing they wouldn't eat shit from Hershey's highway again.

What do you want them to do? Make all of their bars dark chocolate so it's good for you and also satisfying your sweet tooth?

>Cadbury Egg
>they're not getting smaller, you're getting bigger FATTIE
Keep those fat British bastards far away from my glorious American candy. I'm glad they left the EU and fucked their trade up for decades, if not centuries. :^)

I don't care what they do. I was just explaining why Hershey is shit-tier chocolate only eaten by prediabetic fags.

Here in America, we believe that even if you're on your bottom dollar, you should be able to enjoy a candy bar. Can you imagine being that single mom that buses into work two hours every morning and two hours every night so that her son can have enough food and medical care? Yes, it's cheap. Everything else is so goddamn expensive.

Why has the price gone up on them over the last few years?

because you and I have not yet joined forces to burn the establishment to the ground, brother

Isn't this thread about candy? Hershey's Chocolate Candy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_chocolate

Have you ever had any of that?

>tfw no MRE candy

Well, how much Hershey's have you eaten at one time? Are you going to have some now, or go to the store and get a couple of filled bags of them? Di you love to eat them that much?

I don't buy candy. I steal it from children.

do

From babies? During Halloween trick or treating?

Only Skittles from unarmed black children.

With iced tea, too? This a joke?