Are Asians better at fighting?

No. /thread

Every Cambodian I've ever met knew at least some small amount of martial arts and used to fuck the gangbangers up at my High School all the time. Fuckin Asian Boyz gang. Them SanJo motherfuckers don't play. But like the typical Americanized Japanese / Chinese kid wouldn't know jack shit

They are the worst. Take a look at any combat sport.

Been doing asian martial arts for over twenty five years, including teaching and fighting within asia. Also done plenty of western boxing.
Answer, nope. Depends on skill, experience and physical attributes.

no, the asian culture is better at teaching discipline though.

No, traditional martial arts are shit compared to western boxing, muay thai, bjj, freestyle wrestling, ect.

Thai Land have Muai Thai like Britfags have football. They start from a very young age and train throughout their life. That said, when Muai Thai/kick boxing fights weren't popular, the Dutch fucking dominated in Muai Thai, against Thai's.

I'm glad Bellator is gaining popularity, because I'm not a fan of ground game.

Southeast asians can throw hands, if you're talking about fucc boi koreans, chinese, and japs that pioneered it, the practice there is almost gone. Muay Thai and Viet is getting big again, as well as Silat. Hell, I went to my cousins Judo dojo in the Philippines and there's a lot more people training there than the state's.

yep, I am a 7th degree black belt in aikido under the supervision of Steven Seagall. I can kick any of you loser's asses, come at me

Have you heard of Ghost Combat? I've only just noticed a gym round the corner from me teaches it. Sounds like Leave Maga but it focuses on limb destruction and not running fleeing.

Nope. We bombed them so hard 2 times they turned from samauri to anime enthusiasts

Just pick up boxing and wrestling, because niggers in high school will just pick you up and slam you on the concrete.

>pic related

I've been doing kick boxing for years, and I'm 28 so my random street fights on the estate are well behind me. I just find it an interesting style.

Just sounds like a gym name, also sojnds Muay Thai to me, or MMA consisiting of incapacitating moves like low kicks and jugular karate chops

If your fear is niggers tossing you to the ground, I recommend judo, BJJ, or muay thai if you really wanna fuck him up. I train mostly in taekwondo but I fought some blokes with these styles and they tear asses.

Nah it's a fighting style. It works on top of a boxing/kick boxing foundation.

That's dancing in this picture
If someone gets this low in real fighting a knee in the face would be the result

they arent doing bad in lower weight classes

>but it focuses on limb destruction and not running fleeing.
>incapacitating moves like low kicks and jugular karate chops

we laugh at people like you

Kick boxing is really broad spectrum, I would rather spend my money on a good muay thai, mma or karate place than what you're talking about

They're better at math.

Not really.
In places such as Thailand where Muay Thai is their national sport, they train a lot harder than most westerners. So you could say that the Thais were better.

But it's simply down to the training a person does.

In my experience, fighting with asian guys, they're the same as everyone else. Just shorter.
Or you get some kid who thinks their bruce lee and bounces around like a rabbit, and knackers himself out in the first round.
(But you get kids like that from all races)

Purely whoever trains harder, is better at fighting.

Yes and no. Their bad-asses study martial arts and are generally better. Their wussies are the bigguest wussies on the planet. It's a culture thing.

Just watched some videos they have. It's just a class for extra techniques not taught in MT/KB. But I trained this ages ago as 'Dirty Boxing'.

Bro this is just me explaining it McDojo style, if you want to learn something useful for fighting go muay thai, if you just wanna have another day care for your kids or discipline yourself in some bullshit way try tiger rock. Otherwise I don't give a fuck what you say.

They just don't know how to make guns...

Russians. Combat Sambo. /Thread

They don't do MT/KB and I haven't found a decent KB gym since I moved. They do Filipino Boxing, but I don't see how that's going to be anything other than a Thai trainer who didn't make it up the ranks.

Is that so, relaying what the fucking style is described as? You assclown.

That's right, they just invented gunpowder...

Then sold it for opium to the British. Who then fucking raped them for not selling us fucking tea bags! It's our god given right for being British. DON'T FUCK WITH MY CUPPA, CHANG!

You can only best me if I throw the first punch. And if you're really 7th degree, your philosophy bs is so interweaved into yourself that you can't fight a purely passive person. My punch? It's coding. How do you akido me at 4am in my basement stinking like Doritos, pizza, my Dew and shame? What is the power of one keystroke motherfucker?
TL;dr my programs can btfo akido

>European Western Boxing
>Muay Thai from Thailand
>Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
>Greco-Roman Western Wrestling

Though, they are all now diluted down from the traditionals dumbfuck. Asians are just too stupid to grasp the concept of simplicity.

Talk about training hard...
>100 push-ups
>100 sit-ups
>100 squats
>10km run
>every day
>Be the best at fighting without even trying that hard

>Casuals

I used to be a doorman in Luton, I worked alongside a man called "Grandmaster Donnie su" (not the one readily found on YouTube).
He was an impressive and intimidating little Chinese bloke who had done time in Eastern Europe for manslaughter (he came with his own backstory).
He used to do demonstrations for kids and taught some of the 6 arts that he was classed as a master at.
I fell out with him one day at work and after 20 or so seconds of arms length sparring i knocked him spark out.
He hit me many times in that exchange but with a pathetic amount of force, fast, yes, hard, no.
Of the many I have had to deal with I would give a resounding no, small means fast, but not much power.
I am 6'5" and trained as a boxer as a kid, I am sadly no longer at my fighting weight but still think I could take the "Grandmaster"!