Scott Walker

What do you guys think of him?

What other musician have changed a lot over the years? Going from something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wUSmO1ttMvY
To:
youtube.com/watch?v=wUSmO1ttMvY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_NIop72vis
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ih7KzKLLWA
youtube.com/watch?v=G5E1VXaCBW8
youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meant this for the second link
youtube.com/watch?v=G_NIop72vis

they dont really sound that different...

listening to buzzers rn btw

Nice trips
Buzzers is OK I much prefer tilt to the drift if I'm honest

IMO he's amazing. In my top 2 list of greatest solo musical artists alive right now.

What's your favourite album by him?

He even changed before that. His earliest stuff was 50's Teen Pop that didn't sound much like his 60's stuff.

He's a genius that embodies a true artistic spirt of thoroughly exploring new sounds. More modern bands/acts should study this man.

Op here, he's always been changing a lot there was even his short phase where he was doing country music. After he left The Walker Brothers he went to learn throat singing in from a monastary

SEE THE DWARVES AND SEE THE GIANTS

The girls and the dogs is a funny song

Does anyone else think Blackstar sounded like a less radical version of Scott's later works?

More Walker: youtube.com/watch?v=2Ih7KzKLLWA

This is how he opened Scott 4

Also, this was his last live appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5E1VXaCBW8

Ha! Yes, actually.

People think I'm joking when I say this, but my favorite Walker album is Til The Band Comes In. The first 10 songs--that is, the Walker originals--are basically a continuation of Scott 4, a bit more upbeat musically but lyrically just devastating.

Long About Now is really good. I haven't heard that album in full, but I have the In 5 Pieces set that some tracks from it.

Fucking hell, I keep doing this

Here ya go:youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA

>What other musician have changed a lot over the years?
dean blunt
james ferraro

Fucking Quads!!! + Thank you, I'm OP. Just added them to my folder

stale memes

Scottie is a legend. I love his material from all eras (except the supposedly shitty '70s commercial output which I haven't heard). Climate of Hunter one of my favorites of his and super underrated around here.

Scott 4 has no flaws

I agree, but from time to time I feel like Scott 3 is superior