Suicide Squad sucked. I have seen far more evil people just browsing through Sup Forums

Suicide Squad sucked. I have seen far more evil people just browsing through Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x48ijcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am planning to go in a few yours
does it really suck?

no, its actually pretty good

>does it really suck?
Of course it sucks. It's PG-13.

It's not bad, bad could be a lot better. Will Smith and Harley did great job and saved the whole movie. Jared Leto is...ok. And it is true, there are worse people on Sup Forums than in this movie

Let the cunt die slowly. Never did anything for me anyways.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HA HA

Jared Leto's joker would get called a faggot by a faggot.

My friend was super hyped about it.
Saw it yesterday and said it sucked.

Jared Leto's joker is a faggot

Now that's the Sup Forums I am talking about. Give me some real evil shit to get my rocks off to.

Jared Leto is NOT the joker. fuck DC.

is it true she dies at the end?

I could see Boomerang and Joker browsing Sup Forums or Sup Forums though

No shit.

I saw it yesterday and I really liked it. I found Jared Leto's Joker very interesting and want to see more of that and I also liked the chemistry between the different characters, but it's somewhat true that these bad guys aren't so much as bad guys bot more like anti-heroes in this movie

I honestly think they all should hang for their performance. Even the producers and directors.

Nicely

it was hilariously cheesy. i laughed out loud at leto as the joker multiple times. he looks and acts like marilyn manson with mental retardation

will smith and harley and captain boomerang and mexican dude did okay. the main soldier dude was horrible

If your're going for the plot, you're gonna be disappointed.

If you go there for boom boom, ha ha, you're gonna like it.

It amazes me people dont realize people have DIFFERENT opinions.

More like Genocide Squad

because it makes me want to kill the hollywood jews

ok

It's like an unfunny deadpool movie

ily babe

This

Smith and Robbie owned that shit

El Diablo was a cool dude too

Hope you are well

Deadpool also sucks.. Typical bad american/edgey teenage humour.

so...deadpool?

i always thought this version was much better

dailymotion.com/video/x48ijcs

Corporations have invaded the big screen, and all that they care about is profit. They will give you a shitty movie experience and not care in the slightest.

9/10 movie

OP is gay

Pacing was so incredibly fast high speed and the story jumped way too much. GotG did it way better

It was meh

Movies today are not worth at all

Suck a niggers dick faggot.

That's because Jared Leto is a fucking faggot. The Joker is not a faggot.

Leto rapes underage girls

Wouldn't give it a 9 maybe a 7. Funny at times, didn't take itself seriously and alright action.

Acting wasn't great and some of the CG was subpar. Don't go into it wanting a great script and epic summer movie and you won't be disappointed

>post-2000 expects comic book movie to be good...

Communist detected

saw it, it's decent. wish katana had more screentime, i hate how the final battle is all covered in fog that you can barely see

I'd say it is at least a 4/10. Joker sucked cocks, and the story was bland, but the action was ok.

Brandon Lee killed this guy..

"wut about u" "B-E-T"
>Get it because niggers watch that channel exclusively and crock is extra niggy in this movie?
Was this like Hilary Clinton the movie or some shit because there was so much pandering to minorities in it

Try a 0/10

I don't know why you watch them dang burn talkies. Movies were fine without sound and all that color. You used your reading skills you little whipper snappers. Also, them movie places hired a piano player. Yep, people had jobs before talkies. The movies were more American, and darn tootin' good movies I tell ya.

But... that distrespectful cloud was in a lewd shape! It's so high in the air, it could not hear me unless I yelled. What is wrong with you kids today?

If you didn't like deadpool then skip suicide squad entirely. I thought deadpool was much better. It has direction and better character development. At least the marvel movies have individual movies introducing us to the characters. The only character in suicide squad I thought they had fleshed out well was deadshot, everyone else just felt shallow and reeked of false effort. Harley was hot but not in the same league as the others in terms of actual power and just felt like she was relying on her predictable set up joke moments.

Acting is amazing (for a superhero movie). Technical side of the movie is nice too, but fucking script is beyond salvation.

i thought it was great. there is a intro scene that goes on for way too long, wiht each character.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

>Trusting Rotten Tomatoes