So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums
i tried to be a nice guy and bought a movie ticket for a girl so she could hang out with me
she stood me up and i got mad
thing is her uncle died so that's why she can't come
am i a bad person

Did you get angry before or after you learned why she stood you up?
If before, no. If after, yes.

no, you didn't know that at the time. It's reasonable to be upset at someone when they don't fulfill an obligation. Did you sperg out at her or something?

i didn't sperg
i just said oh well that was a waste of money
and she replied back with "excuse me for having an uncle die on me"

eat my shorts

So, after she told you that her uncle died, you complained about wasting money for a movie ticket?
Yes, you are a waste of oxygen.

What is this faggotry? You are like tony soprano. You keep making these shitty memes to keep hiding your base criminality.

don't have a cow, man.

no i said that before and then she said her uncle died
i haven't responded after she said that

>I didn't sperg, I just got angry at a girl for not going to a movie with me immediately after her uncle died
>I didn't sperg
Yes you fucking did.

no u don't understand
i got mad and then found out he died

I mean i pretty much wasted the money by just buying the tickets... The movie it terrible.

Oh, alrighty, then no, you're not a bad person.

no i think op tried to be passive aggressive, and she replied with a cunty manouver. I dont think your a bad person op, shit happens and some people are cunts

If you are mad at her after finding out she stood you up because her uncle died, yes. If you are just mad at the situation, nope.

Do you have remorse at all for your continuing behaviour that has negatively impacted me for fucking ages now. Your unholy meeting of the minds with the overlords. You fucking keep me here even after I literally begged and pleaded with you. What right do you have? Fuck you

ok thank you
i just don't know what to say back to her
i like her a lot but she's just pulled this on me

Forget about looking out for your friend. You literally threw me under the bus and for what? What did you get? Why do any of this? For some peace of mind? How's that working out for you?

say " sorry to hear that, i'll talk to you later"

dont say anything else or you might put your foot in your mouth like a dumbass.

Try to get in on that mourning lay, just be like i know what will cheer u up, a good dicking