Ellie Edition.

I know you guys are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jenny

Her... sophie

mom and little sister.

I hope you're thinking about them in a positive way.

Julia

Rachel.. I'm with another girl but I can't stop thinking her. What do Sup Forums?

Ewh urgh is she on your mind bc you can't get her out or something?

apolagise and tell ur gf, and then say sorry again.
Feel the bitchclap burn on your cheek.
profit

Kjersten..

Norsk?

Melanie

Her name is lemons, she was sour as fuck.

I also knew lemons

O lemons, how i miss you

Danielle. Can't sleep tonight because of her.

Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

I can't stop thinking about Hillary too. HRC that is.

Good morning, Madam President. Guys. Cmon. Deep down you know trump cannot and will never even come close to winning. It will be over after Hilldog rapes him in the first debate.

Shae, but she's gone now, and I was too much of a socially-inept, awkward, autistic fuck to talk to her.

Patricia, I've done everything wrong and now she hates me.

Steffi, we were like Nitroglycerin and Michael J Fox

danielle g.
wish I could go back and not be such a faggot.

Bethany. She's the love of my life. She is damaged, and self-doubting, and struggling with her past, but she loves me. And that's all that matters.

I hate everyone and want to die

Maggie.

Still haven't apologized to her about that shit. Every time I say I will, I don't. I've been trying to so it for two weeks or so by now. Maybe today is the day I actually do it?

Anne...

Pascale. Hoping to establish fwb soon :)

Hi Tyrion

Angela. It's been a year and I still can't go a day without thinking about her. I just wish I could tell her how much she meant and how much we miss her

Stephanie. Actually one of the approachable ones, too bad that she surrounds herself with a crowd of basic bitches that would totally ruin me if I as much as say hi to her.

Mackenzie. I tried to blame myself, but I know it's her, too. I think she's crazy. But, I'm not exactly mentally sound, either. I love her so fucking much. I miss her and want her back, but she doesn't want me. Fucking beautiful bipolar girl.

That's an interesting name user. Is she in your daily life?

Yvonne, she wanted to come over today from like 500 km away, hopefully she really comes, i cant get her out of my head

Huh, I didn't think of that actually. Now that I do think of it, I acted qute a bit like Tyrion. I was just angry at the world, and decided to waste my time acting like a douchebag to everyone and everything.

Real girl though. I regret never saying anything meaningful to her.

HEAVEN

Daenerys... she just won't reply to my affections, and I understand that. I think about her every day.

Want to talk abot it, user?

Brittney.

Ally

I hope he's thinking of them in a sexual way.

ryan

Sali Gurashvili

I had a good friend in high school named Allie. We were actually fairly close, becaue we had tons of the same classes, and ended up spending time outside of school.

I would have loved to have been more than friends, but I was several years too late to change that.

Rosa Luxemburg

Thank you for sort of caring, user.

I was with her for almost two whole years. Everything was going great until one day last month she just snapped on me out of fucking nowhere. She used the excuse that my kindness was "annoying" her. I did sort of go overboard with the mushy shit sometimes, but the way she reacted that one day was completely uncalled for. One day we're talking about sex, the next day she's telling me she wants me completely out of her life. I should have seen that snap towards me coming, though. When we first started talking, she would almost brag about how she treated guys like shit in the past. Then more in to our relationship, she would blow up on her own family. I was fucking naïve. I didn't think she'd blow up on me. I've tried to talk to her. Telling her that I'll stop with the mushy shit. But she's basically telling me to fuck off now. I have a history of depression and she helped pick me up when I was down. Now I'm back down to nothing. I'm not done fighting yet, though. Any advice on how long I should wait to ask her for another chance again? Or any advice will be much appreciated, user. I just need help right now. I know I most people would tell me to turn my back and not look back, but that's weak to me. Any pussy can walk away from a fight. I'm willing to stay and fight until I get her back. I love her so fucking much, Sup Forumsro. I really do.

join the queue

Nope. I wish though. Knew her a good while ago, I was a different person.

I miss Heaven's shitposting, as well.

Pretty much, Ja.

kira... Friendzoned like the beta faggot I am...

Mandou

Well, you have more of a spine than most people here. I'll credit you for that.

As for advice, when you feel her pushing away, just be patient. Don't pester her with "what's wrong? Can you give me another chance?" Wait for a small crack in the wall to show up, and when it opens, you can ever so carefully/slowly wedge your way in and eventually make a full sized hole. But slamming it in from the start may cause you to lose potential leverage on the situation.

Do you have anyone eles whose in the know about this stuff? Someone you can talk with? I would do that. They might be able to get a better gage on the situation than anyone on the Internet.

Above all, figure out a way to get her to understand that you love her as much as you do. People draw twoards others they know love and care for them, they just don't always understand the people that do.

Leigha

makeup/10

I have no idea what a friendzone is or how you get into it. Nor do I care.

kim

Only woman I care about.

Why the fuck did you respond then?

To convey that guys who use that term are timid, weak little bitches.

Sigh...her name's Kelly.

That's solid advice there. Thank you. I'm going to do my best to not push her away further and let her know I love her. No. I don't have any friends left. Do you want to know why? I abandoned those the few fuckers I called "friends" because they would constantly say shitty things about my gf well now ex. She's mixed latina/black. And I have the joy of living in the buttfuck South. I didn't need their negativity. I'm used to talking to people on here for advice already.

Tgen you're probably used to

>faggot
>dump her ass
>post nudes

And nothing actually constructive. You ought to check out
If you haven't already. There are less annoying people, and more good vibes to go around.

Max was a complete fucking loser.

Yeah. That's true. I'll give that board a go. I appreciate your help, man.

Elizabeth

ashley

Brooke