Who are the best female rock group??

Who are the best female rock group??
pic unrelated

Dolly Mixture

The Raincoats

La Tigre

The Raincoats - Odyshape is probably my favorite album by a mostly-female group

Technically the band were all-female on that album, with the others just being session musicians

There are none.

Why are almost all of the worthwhile all-female bands Post-Punk groups?

The Organ

Warpaint

savages are good (pic related is must hear), but their second album had literally one good song. also they have a great colaboration album with bo ningen

L7

worst song of the year by Fantano desu

Not anymore after that political shit they pulled this year.

If we talk all-female and no men: The Raincoars, The Slits, L7

I just realized any good all-fem bands are in some way affiliated with punk...

Groups with 1 or more women in them that are superb: Blondie, Patti Smith Group, Pixies, The Breeders, Sleigh Bells, Black Flag.

It's seriously disturbing that the only all female groups that are in some way relevant right now are either HAIM (which are not that good imo) or girlgroups (Little Mix, Fifth Harmony)

I'm in a female duo but we are shit so it's not even worth mentioning us.

Oh yes I forgot to mention Savages but I only liked their first album. Really do not enjoy sitting through t

cute
wow ugly

>Best song was a cover
no

>best song not Fairytale in the Supermarket

I know, but most "female groups" still have a guy in them (like fucking riot grrrl Bikini Kill had a guy playing the most important instrument in the band) so I wanted to point out I was including those bands too...it's probably my favorite album by any band where over 50% of the members are female

Was Only Loved at Night a cover? I'd be interested to hear the original if you have a link

Objectively correct answer even if they didn't write shit

no Atari Teenage Riot?

Tiger Trap