Why are Indians so clingy?

Why are Indians so clingy?

Some tried to befriend me and they are pretty okay guys, but they become over-attached and you start to avoid them, and everything grows exponentially awkward.

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qCH08MLvJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indian guys are weird

If you think Mongoloids are awkward Indians are the aplex of wierd

every Indian I know is wierd in thier own way

Why are indian men so cringy?

for fucks sake I hate this stupid cunt and his annoying cunt face

I don't talk to foreigners so I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=6qCH08MLvJY

hello i am indian psychotist if u are pretty lady i teach you secret of indian psyche for free

contact me [email protected]

Are you trying to trick me, Sweden?

Because foreign girl is so sexful, it is like something we not see before in real. When I see foreign girl, inside my half-pant my lulla is go up-down-up-down. Not able to control.

Are their women the same way?

No.

:(

really indian guys prefer foreign women to their own?

>inside my half-pant my lulla is go up-down-up-down
kek

>go to Spain or Italy
>lots of Indian shopkeepers
>try to enter to store
>they start harassing you with their annoying accents to buy something before you even get past them
>constantly staring
>quickly walk away
Why do they do this?

sad

>Indian
They're Pakis

Only Indians you'll see in here are the ones running Indian Restaurants.

i don't think it's only indians, in general when you are nice to the complete losers out of pity and good heart, they immediately think you are their best friend
and a little bit too much so
afterwards they never leave you and will embarass you and be awkward all the time

that's why you should just not talk to them, for their own good and for yours

We don't have Indians or Paki's. They are all the same to me.

Indians are more civilised than Pakis, so think about it lol

Debatable.

Fuck off you stupid monkey and be nice to the Indians

Proxy?

>Because foreign girl is so sexful
I don't even mastebate to white women. I prefer long hair Desi papas.

Hi. M or F? Age? I want make frendship. r u sexy? Send pic. I luv u.

lel mauretania and morocco

My brother visited india a few years back
A surprisngly high amount of male adults have a childish mentality apparently

It's impossible that creams like that don't have numerous side effects. Why would anyone use it? Having white skin is not that great - for example my brother is red-hair and he literally can't go out on very sunny days.

ebin

They have no social skills due to centuries of arranged marriages.

Well, I only had the clinginess problem with Indians.

But I do get what you mean, I think this is the kind of thing girls go through every day, since every male will try to get into her pants and act like these desperate Indian guys.

But I mean... I'm a dude. They seem to only want company.

Maybe Indians are just more prone to acting autistic and lack social tact due their own culture/upbringing or something.

POO

India notice me pls

Reading(listening to) pic related, Mum-bombay in the 80s was badass it seems. Also helps me understand the inner workings of the Pajeet.

Man, that was so painful to watch, what is wrong with that guy it makes Japanese look like normal people?

The indians at my college are okay, but I've only interacted with two seniors that were lab assistants. One was kind of a condescending dick, and the other was a chick that fucking reeked. I know one thing for sure, they really know how to stink up the labs

Man they are annoying. You guys are lucky. We get to live next to them.

How come you guys ended up so much better than them?

We didnt revolt against our step dad much unlike them. Only teenager phase. They were proud to be shit, we liked to learn a thing or two, a good game of cricket, and a nice tea.

Oh and the Dutch too.

Culture of social segregation combined with weird social competitiveness, autism and the worst collective level of small Asian man syndrome ever.

That's all of south asia desu

No, it's way worse in India.

I disgree desu. I'd even say that it's worse in Nepal, at least in some of the people that I've noticed.

Im indian and honestly what exactly is going on here. I dont understand japanese so is it how hes saying it that is rude because the subtitles dont really transfer the exact meaning of what is said.

You guys have your own internal problems, wasnt there a civil war for like 20 years? Literally outside of tamils in sri lanka I know nothing about sri lanka nor do I care to. You guys can do your own stuff.

It looks like it would be painful to watch this so can somebody give me a summary?

Im the guy who replied above you, I guess the guy is trying to hard to be friends with people & is a bit awkward(im not sure if thats his personality or hes just playing it up a bit for the story).

I guess he wants to have friends like he did in india but its hard in japan because theyre so reserved. The guy seems to be younger under 30 so maybe since hes not white there arent many people who come up to him and are interested where hes from and what hes doing in japan. I guess the definition of "friend" in japan is weird, in india you meet up with your friends and go out to eat and do stuff or visit their place and watch cricket or go to the movies. I guess that doesnt happen much in japan and people dont say they dont want to hang out with you but say "im busy" or something like that.

So the guy is a bit cringe worthy but im sure if someone was just friends with him and helped him fix how he said things, like the host corrected him when he said the word for polite but the host corrected him on the correct pronunciation. And where the girl said she felt heavy and he told her to join a gym which is something more understandable I guess he couldve told her she should get out more and do something but again being in japan what you say and how you say it might be different than in india. I guess india is a bit more direct & people are way more friendly but maybe thats due to the amount of people and you can find other people who are like you more often in your own homeland.

>You guys have your own internal problems, wasnt there a civil war for like 20 years?

hmmm wonder who funded and trained the seperatists? (Starts with I and ends with A)

>You guys can do your own stuff.

Ah would that the indian government had taken this stance

Not only how you say it, but the fact that he is randomly approaching people and asking them about their lives.

Pajeet has been working in Japan for 2 years and has not made any friends.

>Be Chinese soldier at Indian-Chinese border
>Feel hungry
>Decide to harass the Indians for no apparent reason other than shits and giggles
>They give me some canned food
>Go away and leave them in peace

If Indian men are awkward does it mean it's easy to get a qt pooloo girl as a foreigner?

> Indian lives in Japan for 2 years
> has no friends
> writes letter TV show for help
> TV hosts say his letter lacks lots of polite phrases and formalities, they say they are not surprised he has no friends
> politeness is really important in Japan
> TV hosts go to his apartment and talk to him
> Raj is very """""outgoing""""" and """"comfortable"""""
> Raj has literally made a list of the type of friends he wants
> same age as him
> hobbies requirements: someone with a computer, likes long phone calls, likes frequent texting, likes movies, likes beer, plays baseball, is not vain
> draws cartoon of potential friend's face
> TV hosts says he should relax his requirements
> TV host says they should go outside and try to make friends
> Indian guy stands on street and says: "you look like you could be a good friend, pls be with my friend, pls be my friend!!!!"
> no one wants to be his friend
> interview asks people why they don't want to be his friend
> they say Raj is too direct
> only asks questions and never answers questions
> they continue to try to make friends
> Raj is really bad at it

that's half of the video

Pakis too

Was not talking to you. Keep not caring and not butting into conversations.

Im not tamil, im from hyderabad and tamils can get fucked. Theyre nice people but theyre arrogant when it comes to anything related to them.

I personally dont care about sri lanka, just because the government of india does something means everyone from india is like that.

We have our own problems but again overall I dont know anything about sri lanka other than what I see and hear & in all honesty I dont want to learn and know how it all started.

I didnt say anything about tamils or you being tamil or not though, just that india funded and fueled seperatist movements in sri lanka in a thinly veiled attempt to pull it closer into its sphere of influence, which backfired disastrously for india and ended with thousands of soldiers and a prime minister dead; all because a voice of america station has been set up in sri lanka.

So bringing up the civil war and calling it an internal problem unrelated to India is rather fallacious at best

I understand that , the guy seems to be learning japanese. For two years there he seems to have an ok grasp on the language but are they kinda playing up his character a bit or is he just that awkward?s the show somewhat of a comedy and they play it up a bit.Is it also how people are, indian languages and people are a bit more direct than japanese I guess. Is it him forming sentences like he would in his native indian language.

So if hes asking for help is it how hes saying it because his grasp or japanese isnt that good and the honorifics used that make him look like an ass. So if he said "I need help on this" and his limitations in japanese language cause him to say "i want you do". Is it something like that or what?

The thing he said with the girl is understandable but the thing with the guy about the gym where he says " yea dont worry about that thought", I can understand that it might be rude but is it that rude in japanese? I guess he couldve talked about the gym and working out with that guy but I feel like maybe he wanted to ask the guy other questions

Again is it the fact that hes indian that people dont want to be friends with him, compounded with the initial interaction with his awkwardness. He seems to be picking up the japanese language but even ive taken japanese courses(im on a Sup Forums board and into manga). My japanese teacher in university said dont use anata for you in japanese. So is there slight rudeness like that or is it his more directness that is abrasive to japanese co workers. Cause obviously even if I went to brasil I wouldnt pick up portuguese that easily or the inter personal cultural formalities if someone doesnt befriend and correct you on some things to help you out. If someone came to america and we were just talking and if they talked about religion/politics/health issues I could inform them that generally people dont talk abotu that issues openly unless theyre really close with the other person.

He is indeed too pushy, but to me he looks like a decent person to be honest.

but his conversations are very boring. He doesn't have 2-way conversations. He just asks questions and expects you to do all the talking
> Pajeet: What are your hobbies?
> You: I like swimming, and politics, and gardening
> Pajeet: What do you think about political issue?
> You: I think this
> Pajeet: Why do you like swimming?
> You: [x]
> Pajeet: Why do you garden?
> You: [y]

etc.

>qt
>pooloo
Choose one.

I don't know, but making a list of "what kinds of friends I want" and drawing them looks pretty over the top to me.

He knows the language well enough not to make the "rude" mistakes, as you learn them along grammar.

>The thing he said with the girl is understandable but the thing with the guy about the gym where he says " yea dont worry about that thought", I can understand that it might be rude but is it that rude in japanese?
Let me try to localize it to you:

- Hey aren't you the guy from gym? Haha, I know you! (trying to bring up a topic)
- Yeah, whatever, that's me. Listen, do you wanna be friends?

You werent but the tone you took when talking about india was disrespectful.

>They were proud to be shit

Yea, ok buddy. Like the guy in the video, what you said is much more rude than just awkwardness. It annoys me and I just stated the only stuff I know about sri lanka as someone born in the 1980s. We literally know nothing about sri lanka other than you guys were in a civil war for years.

But overall outside of tamils in tamil nadu and tamils in northern? sri lanka. The rest of india doesnt really care that much, the government might be a different case. Look at the gujurat riots, as someone from hyd it doesnt really have much of a relation to me or those in my area. Overall everyone just wants a better life.

I know the average indian doesn't care, i dont even know if an average indian tamil would care, the point being that it's not simply an internal issue as you said it to be

sounds like an autist, how the fuck did he manage to go there all by himself?

That is understandable but im also wondering, are they playing it up a bit though? The show seems like a bit of a comedy. So maybe the guy is actually really friends with them and gets along well with them. Him & his co workers talk about how they should write to the show and say how he has no friends and the show decides to play it up to make him look like an awkward retard to get viewers. Who would really watch something that isnt entertaining.

wew how intolerant

Golden post

Yeah, right. He's only pretending to be socially retarded. That is a really rare condition, you know

"International Creams" wew lad... i thought indians only capitalized random words when writing in the internet, turns out even an advertising company fell for it

according to this there are fairness creams in dubai, singapore and japan too, kek. never saw one in my life here and we're not white according to some people

All the Pakis/Indians I know are quite weird. Especially with girls or even just talking about them.
I think it's built in to their brains to be a total cringe-fest.

Are Indian girls awkward too?

Im not saying he isnt compleltely awkward, im saying are they playing it up though? At 4:33 when he approaching the person goes onto one leg like a flamingo or something. Most people dont do that type of stuff, it feels like its a bit played up though.

Thats cause you get shit tier pakis and punjabis who have no education and work blue collar jobs. The then bring their low skill family over and continue the cycle. Pakis are a different breed though, cannot explain them desu.

>no education and work blue collar jobs
Better than actual Poo in loos then?

Compared to south indian poo in the loo, lot of the people you hear about working in IT are from the south. North indians are more entrepreneurial in spirit while south indians are more wage slaves lol. More emphasis on getting an education and landing a well paying job in the south.

>Because foreign girl is so sexful,
sounds like you are more than serious delusional white weeaboos who unironically believe they can fuck any japanese woman despite being an ugly filthy fatfck. you have reached even the level of pervert

i mean, thats nothing like the way normal men all over the world think irl.

>Indian
>white
Dude.

>implying Indians are white
>implying anything in that post was referring to Japan
Yellow monkey

wtf nepal, that's your flag?
I like it

reign it in lad, its ok to not be viciously incoherent sometimes

but thats what weebs have been doing here. if you didnt that japan shit so hard, i wouldnt have bothered bringing it here

Indians arent attracted to east asians, you guys have fair skin that indians like but the features arent what they like.

Exactly. They are only after sexful girl.

How easy is for whites to fuck asians?
>inba croats white

bollywood is a meme, most indian girls look nothing like that unless western born or mixed.
plus indian girls are known to have hot tempers drama queeens and princess syndrome.
so much so that white western women start looking like an option

fuck no, the best are already promised to a local alpha.
hell it gets harder now with the gendar imbalance and some western born indians going back for arrange marriage.