youtube.com/watch?v=y3yRv5Jg5TI
youtube.com/watch?v=QZbRKZtXp7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rink prease?

What is this?

Subhuman IQ humor

>not giving link

>not sharing in someones pure joy

I won't link some shit from facebook, search yourself if you want it so much.

Said user on Sup Forums.

why didnt the russians just nuke us

>Sup Forums - YouTube & Memes

Found it - it's honestly not a big deal, and it wouldn't have been for anyone if the video didn't explode in views

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=y3yRv5Jg5TI

>tfw mom sent this to you
>tfw can't criticize plebeian normie sensibilities

are you implying that Sup Forums isn't 40 percent stupid shitty memes? are you saying that everyone here only laughs at "intelligent" humor? wew

hahah xDD oh my good

>American "humor"

Stopped watching when her fat arms struggled to open the packaging. Why are americans so fat?

>those CIA comments in the comments

She's having fun, what's the problem?

Consumerism was a mistake

how stupid do you have to be to be that happy?

I feel nothing but grief and anxiety. pleaselet me die already. Im done

S H I L L

it isn't all americans are so fat it's that fat ones are much more likely to do stupid stuff on social media because it's the only way for them to get attention

I never realized Jabba the Hutt found Chewbacca that amusing.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

youtube.com/watch?v=QZbRKZtXp7o

upvoted kekekekekekek!

It's honestly probably the least funniest "viral" video i've ever seen. At least "Damn Daniel" was quotable even though it was shit.

This is just a fat woman in a car laughing.

It depresses me that someone this happy can exist, especially when they're overweight and buying mindless crap.

Damn Daniel was MUCH worse.

I can sort of understand why this went viral, damn daniel was just triggering.

Edit: Omg my first reddit (You)! Thank you so much!!

I can't stop staring at hew fat fucking face. this isn't what humans are suppose to look like

this is exactly what most american women look like

I seriously don't understand how someone can become that fat.

>fat idiots can't have fun
please calm down mr. burns

you should start eating more and spend money, you would be happier too, i promise.

This your your average star wars fan.

Please end American women.

You need to reevaluate your life.

>4 minutes long
Ain't nobody got time for that shit

This is what people are losing their shit over? A fat childish american woman laughing?

Normally, people deal with outstanding stresses in their life by laughing. It is one of the reasons kids laugh so much their lives are usually rather stressful, either for a good reason, or stuff they simply make up and obsess over. An adult who is brought to laughter very easily is normally rather stressed and possibly even depressed.

Considering that woman is overweight, is a consumerist, and laughs that much I'd bet she is extremely stressed in her life. all 2 things are ways of escaping or coping with stress.

mentally she is a child. imagine a child who indulges in every whim with no adult supervision

By all means have fun, but the joke is at their expense. She'll die in her 50s.

I work out 5 times a week and am going to law school and I literally want to kill myself. Sometimes i wish i could live my life like this but I have too much pride.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Fuck off you faggot you're not a psychologist

All our food is poisoned. Avoiding McDonalds isn't enough anymore. You basically have to have god tier genetics, eat nothing but overpriced organic veggies and exercise 8 hours a day to not get fat

Prepare to see this cunt everywhere doing interviews about being internet famous and in every time she shows up anywhere she's going to put that fucking mask and force a laugh like a retard begging for attention.

Not launching nukes in the Cold War was a mistake

It's funny because she finds so much joy in basically nothing. The laughter is contagious. This was never meant to be shared on Sup Forums.

>that's not me making that noise it's the mask hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahaa
>im such a happy chewbacca

extinction WHEN

Alright which one of you fuckers did this?

> now that was funny az hell
Meme when?

What a load of bullshit
No he doesn't, you need to raise your iq

>guy that wants to die is worried someone he doesn't might eventually kill herself
why you gotta judge? at least she's making the most of her time whatever her stupid reasons and you don't sound like you are

>nazi germany fell so this abomination would be born

There are plenty of retards on here that will enjoy this though

That's why it depresses me

Lmao she's so cute and giggly.

>at least shes making the most of her time
You're joking, right? If not please fuck off back to facebook

America personified.

People aren't allowed to feel anything other than pain and sadness you faggot.

You're telling me that if I was smarter, I'd reach the proper level of joylessness?

>nazi germany fell so grown men could post anime pictures on the internet

Don't forget you would be gassed too, degenerate.

Don't forget that most of America is made up of Krauts.

how long before she's on Ellen?

4 days.

shes so happy she has 2 smiles

Geniunely made me laugh and brightened my day.

You guys need to chill a little. When you grow out your insecure teenager phase, you'll get it.

t. fatman

FUCK YOU FAT AMERICAN CUNT!!!1 YOU MURDERED MY FAMILY WITH AGENT ORANGE! WE WERE ONLY KILLING THE FAMILIES OF BAD PEOPLE!!

as someone who finds other people laughing infectious, i must say i laughed at this a fair bit.

pure youtubekino

Don't forget that the Japanese are honorary Aryans and so is everyone who posts anime pictures, schlomo.

she will start uploading videos daily with that mask on, guarentee it.

t. single digit iq facebook poster

pipe down chink

I thought it was funny, I kinda want one of those masks

Kill yourself cartoon poster todays Japan is nothing like WW2 Japan and Nazi Germany wouldn't approve

She even claps.

T.
Le forever alone neckbeard atheist fedora shit that thinks he's above"normie humor" because he dresses with black shirts with anime bullshit on it.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is not your secret club anymore. You're normie as fuck by being here.

This world is a mistake.

>t. newfriend

this is how you reply to a baneposter

well he's right, that's why people get so fat, stress eating loads of comfort food

she is still better off than most of the sad sacks on here who can't even have fun

Buzzwords and memes, nice post facebookfag

Sorry, not falling for your tricks, fucking jew.

>American

What did he mean by this?

sorry didn't realise you personally know everyone on this site you dumb fuck

>mask has a moving mouth
T-Thats kinda cool

The government's fattening us up so we won't be able to rise up when they go full hitler mode.

I have no fucking idea. There are different colors for Native Americans and English ancestry. What the fuck does "American" even represent. People who's ancestors were the first to colonize? Wouldn't that just be Europeans?

I liked it better when star wars was nerd shit not retard shit.

This is the best piece of Star-Wars-related audiovisual entertainment since Disney bought the franchise.

>we won't be able to rise up when they go full hitler mode.
Why would we want to do that?

i found it funny and it wont be remembered after 2 months

Cinema needs villians like these.