Currently on black tar heroin

Currently on black tar heroin.

Gimmie somethin to look at guys, and I'll try to reply as fast as I can to questions.

What's the difference between that and normal heroin?

please guys, I dont do this very often so its intense, and I need to make the best of it. thanks guys.

also i love this picture

self bump. I need you guys

Drugs are great, I'm on meth
Will return with pictures of things

thanks man

You're in luck - i can dump something.
Got:
>rule34
>doujins
>Crossed comics
>random shit

Is the injection itself painful?

Does the fluid damage the vein?

Is it healable damage, and if you space out the injections no irreparable harm will occur, or is the damage cumulative?

rule34 please

thanks bro

Never done heroine, shot meth twice
As long as the needle is new and you don't miss you can barely even feel it

As long as you give your veins time to heal you should be golden

Well i was moreso thinking of when the fluid initially enters your system. I realize heroin is inherently a pain killer, so it should be replaced with a feeling of euphoria very quickly, but before that hits i wondered if the fluid caused any sort of discomfort.

through the skin, but not through the vein. Isn't bad at all really, unless you miss. Which I dont do it all the time, so my veins are big enough for me never to miss. You just have to be careful and stay calm and everything will be okay.

The fluid over time will shrink the vein and harden it, but again that's addict shit, I don't do it very often, and no one should.

Just to make some things clear from the start:
>futa or only straight / lesbian
>how much % fur?

Heroin is my shit. It's so calming and it makes you feel fucking amazing, and somehow genuinely happy. You shake a little on your first times, and when you get a bit, but its a good type of jittery, somehow relaxing at the same time

Found a neat little thing to look at

why heroin?

#

Straight/Lesbian and about maybe 10-20% furry. Thank you so much you're the best dude

tyvm

Nothing.

The only difference, other than the obvious superficial one, is ease of production.

Forgive me for the ignorance here, but that liquid looks really icky. Like, with flakes of crap in it.

Is that just because of the stuff that has burned on the surface of the spoon and the fluid itself is much more pure, or do you necessarily inject a bunch of crap into your vein? If so, how does the vein "clean itself out"? Or doesn't it?

Would your life without heroin he better or worse and why?

Crusader Kings mah nigger

I'm sure you have so much to live for.

Yep, sounds like opiate drugs
I like my stimulants better

Also:
big tits & curvy or small tits or both mixed?

I'm going to call this the 'who can make the most retarded decisions' thread.

OP is in the lead.

look at this mother ducker!

I'm learning a lot about heroin personally.

Those are just stains on the spoon. Also I dont heat up mine, I put the sticky tar in the spoon and rub it with water until it completely dissolves. It's a little dirty looking but it's actually fairly clean, just depends on how good and pure it is, and if they didn't cut it with something as a filler. Generally speaking as long as you do it in moderation, and dont go crazy with dosage, it's a rather healthy drug, as healthy as drugs can be anyway. It's refined and processed with chemicals and such, but the active ingredient is just Opium, which is an all-natural Poppy substance. It's better for you than Meth or Crack.

sauce

That's not nice

Thank you. This has been very informative.

How does it compare to smoking opium?

At this point, I'm not hooked on it, I just have it every once in a while to help me relax, Im a very anxious person, who also has Schizophrenia, so it helps. So because I'm not getting sick or strung out, and Im not hooked, I'd say its a good thing for me right now. Also very good question btw.

>Joel Dumbledore

Right. Worth also checking out this week's gutter real estate news. Find your little cosy gutter today!

Trips of truth.

I actually do, and have a great life with loving family, good friends and an amazing girlfriend. Only thing bad about my life is what's in my head, and I've learned to cope.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Natural does not mean healthy. Meth is pretty much the same in that you just need to control the dosage and what not. Also heroine has worse withdrawal

Oh dont get me wrong, I fucking love coke, Im just saying I like Opium a lot too

*Your addiction

You sound extremely lucid and coherent. Is the schizophrenia relatively recent? Or have anti-psychotics gotten waaaay better?

That doesn't sound like the stuff i was taught in school.

Don't get your ovaries in a knot. Or better yet, do, don't reproduce, buddy.

I do not really care about the concept of natural or not. I was mostly interested in knowing about the actual purity of the fluid versus its apparent dirtiness.

Here take some vapor wave

big and curvy, but nothing macro. I like mommy types and mistresses and also straight shota

Fair enough
I just won't trust any "heroine" where I live, or coke for that matter.

You point is fucking retarded.

Heroin is actually one of the worst drugs for ots addiction component (much like morphine). Stating that only in its pure form is "safe" its completly autistic because generally the more pure a drug gets the more effect it has in your bode (desired + undesired). And complaining on chemicals about the side effects its also kind of stupoid. Snake poisons are natural and are deadly as fuck.

>0/10

Whatever you say man. I know I'm fine, and I'll continue to be fine. I'm not a junkie, I merely enjoy in the pleasures of the Poppy every once in a while. Same thing with Weed.

kek it's only a matter of time till op gets addicted and burn's his perfect life to the fucking ground

And more addictive than meth or crack, and mostly used by people who can't get their life together, and the withdrawal symptoms are worse.

Instead of an hero you chose to pick up he shirtless drug on the planet. I've lurked these threads before, yall are nice people don't get me wrong.

That's fair, I'm just sick of dumbfucks thinking that everything natural is good for you, because cyanide is natural too

Just don't do too much at first. I recommend snorting it (mix the tar with crushed up sleep aids) and work your way up to the needle, and do a very small amount, and have supervision.

I think there might have been some misquoting...?

I don't know, I haven't smoked Opiun before. I just know it's a million times better and relaxing me than Weed. Will admit I was hoping for a more spiritual experience, which I've actually come to have on this drug, but it's something you really have to know how to make happen, it doesn't just come to you.

Why thank you, I'm glad I could help.

Oh, i don't plan to do any at all. I'm just curious.

Threads like this encourage me to stay clean, stay safe OP

If you need relax why dont you meditate?

No, retard. My Schizophrenia.

No, I've had it since I was a small child. I have not and will not take pharmaceuticals for it.

Why do you care?
If he does, he did it to himself and it doesn't affect you.

More importantly, isn't that what you want? Why are you trying to warn him?

Of course not, they also told us Weed would ruin your life and turn you into a tweaking junkie. It's definitely more dangerous than Weed, but as with anything, just take it in moderation.

This Also this

Really? And it has not become impractically difficult to distinguish your hallucinations or delusions from reality?

That's kind of atypical for schizophrenia.

No, it's much cleaner than it looks. It's color not solid particles.

For the
>Lulz

Well I've done it quite a few times now, all spaced out and never had a craving or a withdrawl. It's easy to get addicted to if you're weak minded and a fucking idiot about it.

Considering that i mostly consider the high of weed to be too strong i guess i won't try it in this life. Well maybe if i got stage 4 cancer or something.

That's not what I meant, it's not good for you, I aint denying that. I'm just saying it's not like injecting paint thinner or some shit like some people think it is.

Always, friend.