Prove you're an oldfag

Prove you're an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4eEGeqC-8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You first.

stickam raids back in 2008 and Sup Forums actually worked together to get tits.

Fuckin Roody-Poos

habbo pool am i right.
This is literal bullshit, just go on know your meme and search for one of the raids and say you were apart of it.

I remember when Sup Forums used to tell me my fortune.

I miss word filters, roody poos and over 9000s. This place wasn't better then. Just lest regurgitated content. And fewer trap threads. Ok, maybe it was a little better.

HERE COME DAT BOI

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Again, why?

Because he wants people to think he's an old fag.

youtu.be/F4eEGeqC-8M

I hated when this stupid shit was playing.

sauce?

But why? We're all anonymous - what does it matter?

Try arbys

You are now consciously breathing.

not an old thing but some things i miss, dubs decide wich youtube video we raid with wat
like that stupid boys band that died in a plane crash
apple help center raids too was funny
every internet sabotages were cool

I know how to find Tarnell.

▼▼
  ▼

Hatten Baby, older than Sup Forums

Sup Forumsee

I was here back in 2002, when the website was first being dev. And five years later for the 2006 habbo hotel raids.

fuck you OP, you can suck my harbl

proof you can be an oldfag and still be cancer

>what does it matter?
It doesn't. Move along.

Wow, PUDDI is considered oldfag nowadays?
this. oldfag threads are just full of newfags pretending like they've been around since 2008 like this cunt

Hi guys I'm new.

Not really cancer, Here some proof (Pools Got Aids!) from The 2006 Habbo Hotel Raids.

>anonymous

you still sucking your dads dicks

pic related is probably you since 2k12

You don't know shit kid, You might be one of those 2000s little shits. So where the fuck is proof at faggot?

You were born 2000, you don't know shit retard.

The queen of Sup Forums has always been and will always be the sky queen.

Actually my driver license says that i was born in the '93. So,you're probably an underage faggot pretending to be an oldfag just because you're bored and have nothing to do

i smell bullshit

You sound like a fucking children, shut up.

But I bet you don't know the story behind that.

i still think this shit was fake tbh

I had sex in the missionary position for the soul purpose of reproduction.

I'm 26 there moron, and you shouldn't assume shit that isn't true.

peanut butter

i'm just glad i didn't fap to that before i found out the story

Perfection Girl. Posted in a thread where everyone said she was gorgeous and perfect and asked for more and fapped over her. After a while someone said To really look at the picture, Because something is not right. And that ensued in Arguements and bla bla bla. And then people were saying she was dead and that you just fapped over a dead girl. More Arguements ensued etc etc.

Sure you do newfag.

Newt Gingrich.

Nigga stole my bike, I beat all you fucks

they have the meats, not the sauce.

way too soon

The biggest change I've seen on Sup Forums since 2007 or so is that there used to be a sense of community. It was still loads of fags arguing, but it felt more lie arguing with your family. Now it feels like asshole strangers.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

newfag detected.

an hero

managed to be there for every episode

I recall a time, way back in 09

WOw d00d u are an epic old fag replying to everything XD

>DSFARGEG

earliest thing I remember on here is "The Surgeon is.Back"

implying 2008 makes you an oldfag. jesus christ since when

Clearly bullshit. In 2002 you would have been on SA, not when this site was "being developed". Holy fuck how is this getting passed ALL of you guys? clearly no one here is an oldfag. People bragging about being born in 93 and shit. Thread is just full of fucking kiddies

[DESU Spam]

I'd say it does. 8 years you silly cunt

Pokemons are so 2001

fuck man.. way too fucking soon

I can triforce

if dubs i'm a meme

fuark I forgot all about this, so many buckets

Milhouse is not a meme

can i be a meme now?

i miss moot

dubs confirm I'm a newfag

this.

don't we all

sauce please! I can never find this anymore

123456over900089

I HAVE RARE PEEPEES

Pool's closed

Dross :v

>2008

You're not an oldfag faggot.

no, in the end he was a cuckold faggot. Now fuck off you newfags.

this.

also habbo. hitler did nothing wrong contest. scientology calls and faxes.

  ▲
▲ ▲

this whole Jessica Slaughter you done goofed isnt even that old dude, i miss EFG

shit does anyone know where i can find this? Shit is gold

priya rai

not this shit again, fucking days worth of insane arguing