How do you go from this

How do you go from this

to this :^)

... to this...

She seems like shes probably smart

Im gonna goto wiki and i swear to god if she has a real degree im gonna fall in love

>Following her high school graduation, Janssen studied economics for a year at the University of Amsterdam, which she later called "the stupidest idea I ever had."[7] In the early 1990s, she enrolled at Columbia University to study creative writing and literature. She graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts degree.

well she is probably somewhat smart if she had the inclination to study economics, whether she was too dumb or not motivated enough i cant tell

but she does seem smart

She looks like an interesting girl

Saw her on The Blacklist recently.

She has murky old woman eyes now

did you say blacked list?

why would a woman that looks that good study economics lmao

smart enough to know that looks fade and its 0.000001% to have a career that pays in modelling or acting

>ywn have intelligent attractive offspring with her

feels shit man

economics (mainly macro) is total bullshit so i see nothing particularly wrong there

assuming her family is loaded and she could afford the potential lack of jobs after a creative arts degree

t. economics graduate

To this

look at this doode

this is the one we're all waiting for

she looks like they dropped her off at the wrong bus stop and now she has to walk 20min to get to greggs

I sure love chavs. Not gf material but she would totally give you a blowjob if you asked her nicely.

This cast is so fucking ugly, my lord.

Never let a gay man cast his own movies, it ends up filled with ugly women and twinks.

need some wkds, white lightning and a pack of rizlas though

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

She'd be a filthy root.

> hello fellow kids

Is it 1993 again?

T R A P

R

A

P

OI BRUV, YEH DOWN FER A NOICE NAUGHTY RUT, YEAH?
REAL FUKKEN MINT, M8

>photoshoot for health mag

I'm sure not a single one of these are shooped

Why is that young man assaulting an old lady?