Just got a game boy emulator for iOS and I've been playing some Pokemon...

Just got a game boy emulator for iOS and I've been playing some Pokemon. I want to download Pokemon y or some more newer Pokemon games. Does anybodey know a good website where I can download Pokemon Roms and not have to do a servey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_X_and_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, emuparadise.
this thread is now about good games to emulate on gba

beyblade g revolution

Got a link?

Freeroms.com here u go

emuparadise.me

wtf

Thanks

I forgot which site I got these from, it's been almost 2 years

Cool still trying to find Pokemon y if you or anybodey can send a direct link it would be appreciated

tinyurl dot com slash troa

Url pls

bro you're lazy as fuck, learn to use fucking google god fucking danmit i hate people like you

I've been looking for hours send link of you find it I've seen about every Pokemon game except Pokemon y

The only thing that hasn't been able to be emulated yet is any of the 3DS games.

All of these links I've been to except tinyurl and all of these emulator websites don't have Pokemon y some of the websites said it was removed due to a dmca claim

Thanks now i know I will never have it

How'd you manage to download the emulator OP?

Go to iosemus on your browser download the app within the app you will see 3 apps a hacked Pokemon go game a easy jailbreak for iOS and a emulator download the emulator go to your settings trust the app and there you go you have the emulator

Forgot the pic

Good shit, thank you.

If you need anymore info I'll be here

Thanks so much!

Pokemon Y was never on the gameboy, therefore you can't get it on the emulator, just play an older one like ruby or sapphire, there still good.

because Y is a 3DS game u fucking mong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_X_and_Y

And how do you know I don't have a 3DS emulator

it doesn't exist

True

Any good hacked Pokemon rims other than platinum out there?

Roms and we put out a couple good websites so test out the games and pick which is best