I cant be the only person into this stuff

i cant be the only person into this stuff.

my entire time on Sup Forums ive only seen one half successful thread for it and thats when i found out i loved it.

maybe today there will be some user who can help me build my folder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U4e3kYpPdj8
youtu.be/L-wunzAg5zE
m.youtube.com/channel/UCwJZiyiR1aDwEL3Gkm7entw
g.e-hentai.org/g/69375/40a4d739ef/
youtube.com/watch?v=FzjtPtOH-Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you say 'into'...

i mean i enjoy it.
it makes me happy to view.
idk how else to put this

there must be more of us out there

I like this shit too. Looks tasty.

Oddly satisfying.

idk if tasty is the word for it but beggers cant be choosers.
its rare to find others interested in trypophilia and the like
even on Sup Forums surprisingly

How does this happen?

if you mean the dogs its botfly larva
they burrow into the skin like that

That is something that I would probably enjoy watching if I was on drugs.

wtf are those things

do you have the full webm?

mango worms

ive heard anons mention this before when ive talked about it.
i can definitely get the idea if it was psychoactives more than "drugs" but potato picasso

Search youtube for mango worms.

thats a different type of worm though.
if someone has the monkey webm showing it im sure youd see the difference in size

it infects people too.

there's videos of extractions somewhere on youtube from various places, scalp, skin, feet. etc.

So you like fapping to weird and disgusting shit?

somebody must have more content like this

yeah but its more prevalent in animals

true facts though

>mango worms
thanks, thats fucked and awesome

trypophilia actually
but.. sure

Here ya go OP. Just Google inerja bread if you've never heard of it. Sure to get your fix there.

>its rare to find others interested in trypophilia
Well, yes, most people are trypophobic. I'm okay with those hole patterns, as long as they are not on actual flesh, that makes me feel extremely itchy. I'm more terrified of this kind of shit, it looks pretty incredible but I can't help to feel uneasy watching it.

shameless self bump

bread?
id ask what it is but im sure its worth the google anyways.
thanks user

i dont mind it being on flesh. i dont mind the cluster of worms being pushed out of the skin.
yet for some reason watching someone pop a pimple churns my stomach. or a cyst. disgusting.
i can get it though for sure its a natural reaction to be repulsed.

Yup. Apparently it's delicious. This shit is gross as fuck to me but I like looking at it.

You might be interested in Micropaleontology, there's millions of micro organisms with interesting patterns.

i looked it up and its okay. not exactly what id call a good fix but worth the look.
interesting patterns are good. but i prefer the cluster of holes type look. i definitely need to find more places to look though

yeah 90 percent of google images for it look photoshopped. but itd be interesting to see some that definitely arent.

Search mango worm on youtube, you'll get tons of these.

nah ive seen most of them.
besides i need more different content.
for keepers.

Hmm. You like jiggers?

youtu.be/U4e3kYpPdj8

CGI

It's disgusting as fuck, but incredibly satisfying to watch, like popping zits.

I always find the mango worm stuff a bit hard to stomach, I like doggos too much.

this was hard to watch at first. but after a moment.. thanks

also what are jigger fleas??

I like pushing out all the sebum out of my nose. Go head try it. Go into the mirror and press onto the rim of your nostrils.

More? Is there a full video about this one? Fascinating.

what

i wish i had the link for you.
im rather interested myself

FUCK

I was trying to fap and now im gonna be here until it 404's.

Once I start I cant stop watching this shit. Its so satisfying, imagining the clean hole afterwards. Sometimes ill spend 30 minutes on a spot just so I can get the last dregs of shit out and then have a lovely clean hole on my face.

Idk. Someone posted that shit on here sometime last year. There's tons of videos on it.

those are usually bot flies.
but yeah its hard to stomach at first sometimes.
but that fascination though..

same though

White stuff comes out your nose if you press on your nostrils. People who don't clean their nose get blackheads, or at least people who have bigger pores.

Here. Watch this.

youtu.be/L-wunzAg5zE

Those aren't blackheads, its sebum. Everyone has them and if you try and pop them you'll scar yourself and fuck up your nose skin for life.

L2 dermatology

Seen it like 4 times. I love it.

this one is mango worms

You made it sound like you like to cum on it

Fuck that shit. If I were the monkey I'd be pissed that I didn't die sooner.

I said it was sebum in my previous post fucktard. I've been doing it for years and my nose is fine. If I don't I get a greasy fucking nose.

not really
not unless you already expected it to be about sex because you're on Sup Forums so you read it in that light at first.
i just said im into it.
which i am.
not fappingly though

I've only seen it once but think about it when I see these threads. The noise it makes when the clippers slipped was too much for me.

>If I don't I get a greasy fucking nose.

Then wash your nose?

Dipshit

op here
totally out of relevant content now.
gotta find more

why is he still alive

how did he accomplish being like this

until someone finds the source.
we can only speculate user

bump

Not the poster you replied to.
But washing your skin actually makes it greasier, because most cleansers dry your skin out and to compensate for the loss of grease/moisture, your skin actually starts producing more of it.

sounds legit

>Dont wash your skin guise

Sounds real fucking legit, faggot.

I sometimes have fantasies about being released into the vacuum of space, and JUST before i lose consciousness, all of the zits and black heads on my body pop and completely evacuate all at once.

Holy shit. That sounds incredible.

that does sound nice actually

even pizza apparently

The advice is not entirely without basis. Your body is always covered by a thin layer of oil and is populated by a host of bacteria.

Washing it is necessary. But not as frequently as you might imagine. You should only rinse it daily, and actually use some kind of cleanser(like soap) every few days.

If you overcleanse, you get a similar problem to when you take a powerful antibiotic and kill off all your good gut bacteria - it screws up your digestion because the less good gut bacteria capitalize on the opportunity to grow out of control.

You only want to use a cleanser(soap included) every day or every other day in your key areas, armpits, asshole, and crotch. As they tend to be areas with heavy oil production and are in places where moisture gets trapped easily.

Is that a horse hoof with the outer layer (nail?) removed? Fuck that makes my teeth hurt.

yes thats a horse's foot, without the hoof

check'd and damn that look so painful

I was ok until I saw those fuckers still moving. That's fucking disgusting

from what i could find, apparently its a flesh eating parasite from Brazil. could also be a water parasite.

They did a really shit job at removing those. THat foot needed a more thorough surgical revision, with removal of all of the infected skin. Not just that weak surfacescratching.

yeah but they are in third world shit hole and odds are if she didnt do at least that nothing at all would be done anyways.
so.. it helps.. ?

Your entirely legit advice is wasted on some of these basement dwellers.
But you are absolutely right.

More for you m.youtube.com/channel/UCwJZiyiR1aDwEL3Gkm7entw

But in reality they might as well do nothing. CHances are that with in a couple of weeks tops that foot is gone be fucked in all sorts of ways anyway. So that organization is pissing its resources away. Better to treat 4 feet properly that 8 feet poorly.

good point

here you go OP

g.e-hentai.org/g/69375/40a4d739ef/

They are working in the 3rd world nations, they basically make videos to put on youtube for sickos to watch. That's their income.

Some of these videos get millions of views, they even infect dogs with the worms just to pull them out on camera.

The power of christ compels them.
No donations from here.

sauce on that info?

Would hydrogen peroxide help?

youtube.com/watch?v=FzjtPtOH-Hg

kek
was that even necessary?