Okay Sup Forumsros I need to know, what are the worst traits a potential girlfriend can have? I'll start

Okay Sup Forumsros I need to know, what are the worst traits a potential girlfriend can have? I'll start

>Smokes
>Gets wasted with friends in bar
>Bad sense in dress (Provocative)
>No sense of humor

GO go go go gog

>Feminist.

Of course, how do you like your women user?

Bump, come on boys I know you are opinionated in this department

>if she tells you the entire ex chronicles
>if she loves herself way too much
>if she believes she's entitlemented to anything
>if she even mentions her shrink
run motherfucker run fast and far

How many ex's is to many user?

What annoys you bros come on? Her not being kind to the servants? Not being able to play the viola?

It's not the amount of ex'es. It's the one she can't stop talking about. There will be stories that sound almost abusive and all of the awful things "he did to her". The plot lines always show her as a victim. Get away from her because it won't be long before you become the big, bad antagonist asshole in her next sequel.

Holy fuck that blew my mind

>worst traits a potential girlfriend can have?
she doesn't like me

hate it when that happens

Come on user suppose she did what would be a deal breaker

smoking part doesn't bother me.. but i'm a banana so what the fuck do i know

>the worst traits a potential girlfriend can have
moslem

>what are the worst traits a potential girlfriend can have
penis

> Addicted to shopping

What if she smoked meth?

Sooner that walls goes up the better

Being non-white
Tattoos
Piercings other than ears, and one per ear only
Fake tan/any kind of tan whatsoever
Fake hair
Fake tits
Sympathy for lesser races
Dipsomania
Drug addiction

this is way worse than OP's.

no sense of humor suck though, but smoking getting wasted and dressing provocatively is not that bad.

No ambition.

If a chick's idea of a good life is being a stay at home mother, ditch the bitch.

We ain't no ATM's.

Yeah this one's bad. The worst part is the buyer's remorse shit. "I loved this bag so much when I saw it. And I deliberated for about 20 minutes then I had to go back and buy it. But it was so expensive that I might have to return it. But I deserve it. But I cant afford it. But I love it. But I can't afford it. But... I am so disgusted with myself". Well guess what, I'm disgusted too. This chatter on a weekly basis will break even the strongest man's will. It goes well beyond the money and spending, it's those absurd conversations that make you want to an hero.

cannot into sandwich