If I fart I'll make it a point to stop and fan it in my face

If I fart I'll make it a point to stop and fan it in my face

yeah you're weird i just cupit and lift it to my face

Weirdo

When I cum on my hand i just lick it off to save going to the bathroom

Nigga

What did I just read?

i tickle the inside of my nose with bent open paperclips and make myself sneeze. i do it a lot, i love sneezing!

I used to snort pepper to make my self have sneezing fits. Sneezing is like an orgasm for the nose.

If OP sees a fat cock, he makes it a point to stop and suck it. OP is a faggot.

I can't go to the toilet in public toilets if other people are in there, I physically cannot do it, no idea why

>When I cum on my hand i just lick it off to save going to the bathroom
OP will gladly lick it off for you.

nigga im tryin to enjoy my froot loops
damn

i believe women and children should not be raped.
i also believe in sexual positions outside of missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.
but the craziest thing of all... i enjoy watching the sun rise. and set. and i enjoy stargazing. and i enjoy it when the moon is out. and i enjoy the smell of nature. and i like animals. and im that guy that'll stop your niggershit from crushing a spider so i can put it outside safely.

im that guy

Man, Toucan Sam and I go way back. You have the highest tier of taste.

I used to shove a small flexible tube into my ass. Then run the tube up through my shirt securing the tube to my wrist via a bracelet.

Then I would pretend I had fart powers, and direct my farts at people. The best part is that if you blow into the tube you could sort of recharge the farts. Of course those farts are not methane, and are mostly ass air.

>ass air

wouldhaveadrinkwiththenberapedandmurdered/10

I exclusively pee in the sink, and I've started to take shits squatting while showering. Squeaky clean rectum.

I've eaten my own cum everytime I fap since the first time, when I was 13. I'm 25 now, and if I dont eat all my load, at least I get a taste.

your shower drain isnt made for that..