Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.
I'm looking for a book and I don't know the title of it. I would apreciate it if someone would read the next post and see if you know what book it is. I've searched every combination I can think of into google and got nothing.

In return, I'll try to find a book or something else you request and post it here. I have a lot of resources.

Digital photograph not relevant to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vc3JWo2iiGc
imdb.com/title/tt1440732/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the 1800's, potato famine and such.
The book starts out with an (irish) mother and her son on a boat, she dies giving birth when the ship arrives in America.
People there say they will have to be separated because they have no place to stay.
This kid, he tells them he will get the money for them to stay in an orphanage.
He does, he works his ass of and they get to stay together.
Later, he hears that in the west, there is a lot of money to be made so he goes out west.

On the way, he meets some rich guy on a train and saves some guy's life or something.
They become friends.

Some stuff happens, the main character fugs the guy's wife, guy's 'protection' or whatever, I think he referred to him as a dog or something.. sees it
They get into a fight and main character wins, dog guy falls down stairs and dies.
Main character lies about it and gets closer to rich guy.

Rich guy dies, main character is left everything.

Main character has tons of money, tries to get back in touch with his siblings, they hate him because he never spent time with them even though he worked specifically for them all this time.

Also, there was something 'king/knight/knight's and the king' in the title, it referenced a poem or something in the back of the book.
Book was huge, probably 2000~ pages.
Anyone know?

> or something else you request and post it here
post a bailey jay video

>the raped little runaway

>the raped little runaway
no results
mega
#!C40UwIbL
!FdbhAIILJ8Ict158
bSbugAy1XxWzY
9sPpLiAPgwbPbo

Oh, yeah, Not the book either. Huh.

Death of kings

Nope.

bump

OP here. Have a ton of moots also for payment. (my collection)
mag
net:
?xt=ur
n:btih:841f83a27fa5a58fb
2c1fbfdfb6efc9588f94f23&dn
=moot&tr=u
dp%3a%2f%2ftrac
ker.desu
.sh%3a6969

plz hep
>this spam filter
jesus

Ignore this post.

:|

thats a nice fucking post

BUMPU

bumping harder. actually want to read this

>she is legal now

come on dammit somebody must know.
or at least know a way

inb4 404girl

yatsuba?

What the fuck is a yatsuba?

boopp

Get the fuck out.

Does it take 3 IPs to bump a post now?
fug

right but the book anons.
does anyone know where is book

The fug?

ya bitch! u be scootin da moot

:c

i tried friend

>

;

I'll bump

Is it "Captain and the Kings"

Satan apparently

"Young Joseph Armagh, recently of Ireland, who promised his dying mother to care for his younger siblings lands in Boston. His determination carries him through years of shady-deal making and his gradual accumulation of wealth and power. Armagh takes on the global power brokers."

Godamnit OP, let me know you saw my post so I can stop bumping this stupid thread.

It's this one, Thanks, Sorry about that, I almost died.

Help me Sup Forums, the book im looking for I remember the cover had like a ghost or spirit in the window by the curtains at night, and in the book basically this kid did something and now he's being haunted? I know in one part a family member had to stop him from being taken because he slept waked outside or to a window or something. I know i got confused reading it as a kid because a lot of things imply that it was not the first book from a series
TL;DR not goosebumps friendos

You're welcome, fam.

Pretty vague but I'll try.

Huh.

Is it a children's book or more mature?

different user here
how did you find it?
im curious

I just used the key points he gave me and read synopsis on several books until I found the right one. Idk, I'm good at googling? lol Nothing complicated.

>Idk, I'm good at googling? lol Nothing complicated.
bretty good

Do you want anything for your efforts senpai?

Got any rare pepes?

n-no
have this instead
youtu.be/vc3JWo2iiGc
Almost at the end.
THAT FUCKING CAT

Moot the fuck...
Scott Pilgrim? Loved the video. Really into the weird al looking dude.

DELETE THIS

This is impossible without more info. I really did try tho.

Where else is mootykins hiding?

I remember reading it when i was 11 or so so it shouldn't be that tough of a read, but it was thick like a percy jackson book, i think it was young adult maybe

>Where else is mootykins hiding?

if you like the plot - watch Bel Ami
imdb.com/title/tt1440732/
you'r welcome