My Farts are lingering a lot more because the temperature is rising

All the proof I need

We had an ice age
Now we dont

Interesting observation.

global average temperature gone up by 10%

The great barrier reef is kill

An Inconvenient Toot

Its a natural earth cycle that humans have a very miniscule effect on.

Since when

one day it hot
one day it cold
duh

/thread

The proof is Republickers don't believe it. All true science is proved true when uneducated white people don't believe it.

the earths axis changed on y2k but they won't tell you that. waiting for the big solar flare

There is climate change. The climate changes because Saturn and Jupiter influence the ellipse of the earth around the sun. It's called Milankovic cycles and there's nothing we can do about it. It causes glacial and hot periods. Currently it causes a hot period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles

There is also a man made climate change. Compared to the climate change caused by planetary motion it is quite neglectable. Nevertheless everyone talks about the greenhouse effect. There is a greenhouse effect because warm water contains less CO2 than cold water. So when the Milankovic cycles cause global heating, there's more CO2 in the air. There's again nothing we can do about it. Even if we would stop producing CO2 and start planting trees everywhere, there would still be the global heating caused by the Milankovic cycles. The real problem with climate change is that green activists attack scientists for producing scientific results which don't undermine the green ideology while also funding scientists who confirm their narrative.

Repubs and white people smarter than niggers an libtards by miles.

These guys get it

Yes

Poor hick detected

Deforestation is still bad

Actually im quite well off financially. Though i guess i am technically a hick. But redneck lifestyle is best lifestyle.

No

Climate change is real! In summer it's hot and winter it's cold, thus the climate has changed!

>yes

Fucking science. Who needs it? Magnets work cuz Jesus.

No that's weather you autistic retard

The Nazis are coming out of Antartica to come to the US.