Living in Europe being annoyed by refugees I'm considering moving to the US

living in Europe being annoyed by refugees I'm considering moving to the US.

>girls are pretty
>food is amazing
>barely any Muslims
>barely any niggers
>if you do encounter Muslims or niggers you can buy a gun and shoot them
>weather is nice
>health care is godlike
>always in need of new workers and finding jobs is easy.

name a flaw with the USA.

>protip : you can't

There are a lot of flaws here, a lot of niggers in a lot of places and healthcare isn't great when you can't afford it. Weather is diverse.

Europe is a whole different world.

So you want to be a refugee fleeing refugees?

>Barely any niggers
kek

>girls are pretty
if you like fat feminazis sure
>food is amazing
burgerland, do you know what mcdicks makes their shitburgers with? you realize they go out of their way to give you diabetes and smother the fries with more salt than anyone can survive having?
>barely any niggers
they took over a long time ago and are setting entire cities onfire you dumbfuck.
>always in need of new workers and finding jobs is easy.
good luck competing with people who will do your job for far less pay

I'm also considering moving (from sweden) with my wife to usa, preferably somewhere in an conservative area with a low amount of liberals, niggers & faggots.

javlä bra bror.

Stay the fuck in your country you fuck.

>the fuck
>you fuck

inbred

Hey
1) my cousins are hot af
2) we have to keep the blood pure and away from mudslimes like you

Move to Arizona, especially Sedona or Flagstaff. Weather is great. I rarely see niggers or Muslims. We have a lot of native Americans, who are nigger-like in some ways, but they don't bother anyone.

I'm as white as they come, also pics of cousins?

So You`re a refugee

VOTE TRUMP TO DEPORT ILLEGAL GYPSIES

Arizona maybe
Idk if you're racist again Mexicans too though

I wish all bigoted European motherfuckers would do this and go back to their promise land, it would make yoorop a better place.

Whatever nigger, everyone outside the US is a dirty Mexican mudslime so stay the hell out of MY country, you worthless cuck.

Idaho. Low population, red as fuck, you can conceal carry pretty much everywhere, even without a license, and it gets real winters unlike Arizona where the seasons are Fuck it's hot, Holy fuck why is it so hot, I need to call in today cos it's too fucking hot, and Firebomb apocalypse.

Shutup nigger

>barely any niggers
You're gonna have to look at where in the USA you're going. They are definitely a problem where I live, and it kills me as a waiter.

lol obivious troll ,nice try there
most americans girls and most americans are fat like pigs
full of all races
weather is not so nice
healthcare is trash(for 99% of the population)
its easy to find slave,shit jobs

>i'm not really racist. i just hate niggers
have no problem with black people that act decent and doesn't speak ebonics.

don't really have an opinion about beaners, since i've never meet one irl and i'm pretty sure santa maria tacos isn't an accurate representation of mexican culture

forgot to say that most of the food is cancerous

lol some retards cant figure out hes trolling

Theres a reason people are so fucking fat here

Iowa

You're right America is the greatest country and you should defiantly move here, as long as you do it legally beacuse everyone will hate you if you are an ilegal immigrant.

Missouri or anywhere in the Midwest.

thanks man!

Yeah it's actually really great. traveled most of the world and I'd agree. Stayed there for work for a month in New York City. Amazing place. There was never a time when I didn't feel like I could go out and do something interesting if I wanted to.

only the red cap antisocial justice warriors will hate him if he'a decent person with some sort of in demand skill or is a hot babe.

what's your job

Good luck finding intelligence among cuckservatives.

Anywhere that is consider country. Small towns of like 5000-10000 people is your best bet.

good plan, you get enough of that in sweden. just don't come here looking like fucking skarsgarrd in a loin cloth and not expect to be mocked and ridiculed down there on a daily basis. and your english better be pretty fuck bad too or one or more of them will try to fuck you in the ass on a regular basis. Maybe i'll write a helpful book like Learn a Word a Day type of thing to mingle with rednecks.

keeping shitheads like you out of my family's lives

ITT actual pussies.

you're the dumbest faggot in this thread.

>Annoyed by immigrants
>Wants to become one

you better not smell like you showered more than once a day either. and if your clothes are too modern and feel like you have a bit of style going on, burn them all and go shopping at kmart when you get here.

> what's the difference between refugees and immigrants?

You will be ridiculed for talking like a faggot

lmao

>wants to move from europe to USA because there are fewer niggers

wat.jpg

your wife on the other hand, while you're away at work everyhilljack, 6 toed throwback and every nigger from all the neighboring towns will be filing by hoping for a shot.

and one of then user, one of them is going to do it. by force or by coerce or because you're not half the man they are. she's gonna fuck one.

They average American pays more for healthcare than your country makes in a year.

lol I wasn't even trying. You fuckers are more easily triggered than the SJWs. Watch:

Africans are superior, you are the retarded decedent of the weakest Africans that couldn't hock it in rough country.

>health care is godlike
It was then I realized I had been baited.

yes, the antisocial justice warriors are much more fun to annoy. you know, if you're not looking for much of a challenge. if you just want an easy target. the AJW's are the 3 legged deer of marks.

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Also, fuck you. You faggot, piece of shit. I will track your IP and if you ever decide to come to this fucking country, I will blow your brains out with my motherfucking shotgun. 2ND AMMENDMENT BITCH

the thing that a lot of foreigners don't know about US health care is we have smaller clinics for people without insurance. you pay $25 per visit and all you need is to give them a name and phone number. the only difference between them and a "real" clinic is that you'll probably have to wait 20 minutes longer than usual because they have a smaller staff. only if you're having an expensive surgery does lack of insurance bite you in the ass.

>>barely any niggers
Are you joking? Mexican are whitening the country because even mestizos are whiter than the native population. They have a fucking dindu as president, no white does that.

and dude, you think women are hot on the TV or whatever. the movies. but those women are top absolute cream of the crop. when they get hot enough hardly ever sticks around in town, especially in the south. they move to LA or NYC and live high as fashion models and actresses. There's a reason they call it a shitburg 10 is a NYC 6.

you'll be dealing with fat and misshapen. not the ones you see on tv pal.

learn how to reply faggot. i can't even tell what you consider to ironically be nice bait.

Move to mid-south states like Kentucky-Tennessee, any more south and you enter the shit states filled with niggers and low income neighborhoods, and the temperature in summer reaches 40C. fuck the deep south. Stay the hell out of California, New York, Florida. 90% of all Americans I met say they are the worst states.

Yeah buddy

Your life sucks because you suck. It's not the refugee's fault. It's not the Muslim's fault. It's not black people's fault. It's your fault.

Get better.

But yes the girls here are pretty. At least the ones in major metros.

americans still cant figure out hes trolling,kek

Try southern California. Murrieta or Temecula area. 1 hour from the beach, from L. A. and from San Diego, yet surprisingly conservative. Lots of ex military and police.

Do it. Find the right areas and you won't regret it.

So u want to be a refuge

well there were some black people dragged here and enslaved and their ancestors only given full rights a generation ago. They picked the strongest, manliest biggest-dicked slaves they could find and you expect them what? to be philosophers?

it's the human race's biggest form of buyer's remorse.

oh i forgot. you don't believe in evolution. you don't think two mean dogs fucking won't make an even meaner fucking dog. but yeah, good idea to keep them segregated. You, literally, reap what you sow.

i wish to go to america because i believe in freedom & the vision of the founding fathers, not because i want to spread that cancer that is the progressive scandinavian mindset

barely any niggers?
There's more niggers in America than most African countries

California is a giant liberal orgy, stay the guck out of here, the beaches are nice and the women are hot but the liberals and Sjw are fucked and they're considered normal here

>barely any muslims
If Hillary wins, better change that statement to "terrorist attacks just as often as in Europe"