Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

what are you talking about?
>you should

i don't know about you but being dead is fucking terrifying

don't know, sorry bro

An interesting question and really the first question in philosophy. This needs to be answered before anything else for if the answer is yes then all else is moot.

If that is you in the picture then I suggest sticking around.

do you have a good reason other than you're acting like a faggot?
I'll talk you through this but I'll go under the assumption that you're disillusioned with life.

bc you are not nigger or turk

Killing people is better than killing yourself killing yourself just makes you pathetic!

we need you in the holy war user so don't end your life yet
Da pacem domine

I dont know man....

I dont have any reason to live, but I dont know if I want to die yet.

Will there be cuties in the afterlife?

I hope so

no because afterlife consists of your energy returning to the ever burning universe, suck it up and go fuck some cuties while your energy consuming meat still gibbers.

but you should just kill yourself!

> not worth it

I'll let you know how it goes, if I ever interest another human being beyond polite conversation.

I'm still a virgin at 22....Failing at life pretty hard. Can barely keep up at university and pretty much unemployable.

I'm supposed to see a therapist from uni this week... dont know if ill be able to say that im hopeless to them... instead of just saying that i struggle a bit but im ok.... how do i know if im actually depressed or just an overreacting middle class slob?

Really no reason to, it's not like it's a reset button.

anyway heres some more cute girls

Will there be an afterlife? Might as well enjoy the ride and do whatever, there's probably no consequences afterwards.

> because dubs

checked

>you goof

Be open and honest with whoever it is you're talking to. Not all therapists work for everyone, so don't quit after 1 go. But like I said, be honest with them about yourself and they'll be able to help you much more than
>yeah lol I'm just strugglin

All hope is lost if trips dont know

How do I bring up the subject of my longtime hopeless and anxiety?

By the way I hate talking about myself and have serious issues around asking for help.

because this guy is about to have sex with you:

alright I'll give it to you straight, you're going through a very common self doubt that a lot of people go though, keep on trucking and things WILL pick up, I'm a virgin at 27, sex does not define a person, university can be difficult but keep trying, even if you fail just get up and try again, youre going to university to improve your employability.

Dont lie to the therapist, they are there to help you work through YOUR problems, not to mock or make light of your problems, if they do that then they are fucking shit at their job, you seem a bit depressed but I'd say it seems to be a symptom of your current state in life, don't let that be your defining feature.

also everyone posting cuties keep it up, it's always a good pick me up to see cuties.

Yo do you have SC or something to talk with before this thread dies

qt3.14

also qt

dude im 19 and havent left my house in 5 years, dropped out at 14.
no interest in life at all i just dont kill myself cause i dont have access to a gun, all the other ways to die are too painfull or require a lot of tools

datestamp or gtfo

Daiboi: Whats got you so down to bring up suicide to begin with?

Daiboi:Ever dated

Jumping off a building is easy. And if you do it tell us so we can watch it on tv pls :)

get the fuck out of your house and go do something for fucks sake, youre in a rut.

dude I was the same way not 2 years ago. I dropped out of uni because I can' write essays, fuck that shit man. I learn through hands on shit. I've accepted myself and prefer the idea of being alone. Fuck therapy though, if you can't figure it out for yourself you're literally having someone spoon feed life to you. Life is a weird experience and wasting your time talking about it to some faggot is bullshit. After I fucked up in uni I started looking at other things I enjoy in life (I was doing media btw, wanted to be a director, but there's literally no hands on experience, it's all just writing essays about how to convey a message), and I took it to the basics of survival, I realised I really like plants and I love birds which I always knew. Now I'm studying Horticulture at like a highschool thing, kind of hard to explain if you aren't Australian, TAFE for any ausfags out there. I don't particularly enjoy the plants themselves, but the idea of being able to survive with my own hands rather than relying on money to buy me food that some other fag has made. What I want to do is learn to survive and hopefully one day own a small area where I can farm enough food for myself and tame wild birds with food and music, sounds gay I know, but it's what I would enjoy, you should find what you enjoy and just do it, fuck being successful.

You just start at what seems like a good starting point for when your hopelessness and anxiety started.
Many people hate talking about themselves but this is the essence of a therapist- to understand you. So shove down that thought and do it.

If you can try to think about it objectively, these problems are caused potentially by a chemical imbalance. Something that can be fixed & boils down to just that. So the anti pride or whatever it is you have just ignore it

like what? too old for school and no education for a job, why would i leave my house if i dont have a job or school to attend to

qt?

>Why shouldn't I just kill myself?
Because that would be a tragic waste.
You shouldn't just kill yourself, you should kill other people, too. As many as you can before the cop gun you down in a blaze of glory.

Don't forget to run from the bomb squad robot, it is NOT your friend.

fuck off youre too old for school, a man got his high school diploma at 106, if you dont have a job figure out what your passions/natural inclinations push you towards and apply that to a job.

Presumably somebody is supporting your current lifestyle and they are being pretty irresponsible for not kicking you up the ass to take action, talk to them about either education or work and try figure something out.

If you honestly have nobody to help you then faggots on here would be willing.

I'm also an aussie. NSW. I'm happy for you mate, if your tafe course lets you provide for yourself doing what you like thats the fucken dream ay.

Problem for me is, I'm studying psychology, which im really interested in, but i have no ambitions in the field and no idea where to start a career. Since my marks arent good i wont just get headhunted or anything... Dunno what TAFE i could do.

Where it started, not a bad thought. Thinking now, it was probably in high school where i started using avoidance behaviours to dodge responsibilities.

Its not pride that makes me hate talking about myself, I feel immensely guilty whenever I think about all the advantages i have and how badly I fucked it all up by being lazy and stupid. The mentioned avoidance behaviours is easier than facing my bulshit.

Acutally a good point. Why should you die alone with everyone forgetting about you? Do something the people will remember like zodiac...

i have no passion, dream or hobbies, i have no interest in anything

bullshit, what do you do all day, does anything make you smile?

why are you posting fake taylor?

>afterlife

T O P Z O Z Z L E

nope, i just wake up and wait to go to sleep again

Checked. Where in nsw?

how can I stop diarrhea?

youre on here though, you need to do some real deep soul searching, try talk to family about looking for guidance, even if they put you on a path you aren't interested in at least you're on a path moving forward.

could be your diet, what have you been eating the past three days and what symptoms have you had?

Wollongong. You?

Also post more cuties in the thread you mongs

cute enough?

moving to what? i dont care about that shit, i just want to be happy but how if i dont have an interest in anything? i cant socialize with people cause of extreme social anxiety and low self esteem.
its impossible to find people like me in real life to at least have a friend, i really miss having a friend to talk to

cute but shes a model. I'm looking for cuties you might see at a bar.

mate look up an 'exit bag'. it costs like a hundred or two but its the best method ive found. If you honestly believe you have nothing to live for, just do it.

What wrong with her hand?

Yeah I hear you man, I was really interested in being a film maker too, I still am but I lack the funds to make anything of it, even dumb funsies. The best I could do is pirate flash or something and use my shitty art skills to make something, but I don't. I think you need to look into yourself more, if psych is what you actually love but you're a hands on learner, forget the education system, it's an education for bookworms and nothing more. You'd have to find a hands on outlet you can practice in your free time relating to psych, assuming it's the field you really want. If not you do need to look into yourself and find what you like.

if i reach 21 years old and im still like this ill do it

do it, faggot

whiteknighting so hard you miss the filename

FYI I m fappin to all the cuties that have been posted here

you can fuck right off with your faggotry

Moving to building up yourself as a person, you say you cant socialize with people because of social anxiety and low self esteem, GUESS WHAT, you have low self esteem because you dont really do anything while awake and the social anxiety is from not being used to talking to people

you also seem to be under the impression that you like nothing, pay attention to what you do, there are things that you will do that will validate your interest in things.

further more stop the pity party, you're not helping yourself with that.

its not the hands on, im a huge bookworm. I can write essays i just have no dedication and also insomnia so i sleep through everything because im up til 5am every night.

looks like either a burn or a particularly large birthmark. I think its hella hot, she clearly has the personality to still dress up and look hot despite it.

You have first visit the other world to see if its worth it.
Just say beetlegeuse 3 times

that's a port wine stain birthmark buddy, nothing wrong with it.

i just dont know where to start, i have been away from life for so long, specially my teenage years where im suposed to learn about life, im 5 years late

hanging can be extremely effective, quick and cheap
just make sure that you tie the rope securely and that you'll drop several feet before the rope is tight
as long as you break your neck (which is what the drop is for), it'll be instantaneous unconsciousness and you'll die within a minute or two

even senior citizens and people with disabilities successfully hang themselves
you can do it
it will be quick and easy
leave all your worries and problems behind

ok, then what's wrong with her face?

I'd pay $1 to fart in her face

I know what you mean. Dont know how to talk or exist in society either.

I told you to look up suicide, but the reason I havent done it is because I do have some friends and family to live for.

You might be a NEET but you can find other people who like your anime or game interests and just drink coffee with them or whatever.

Doing a shitty low level diploma in games or movies or whatever youre into will pass the time and maybe let you meet people. Its tough to interact but its probably better for you than nothing.

going to study a trade or profession could be a good way to start, they aren't too expensive and only last about 6 months to a year, you will be around people and will keep busy long enough to feel more human again.

she's australian

answear me this,
i havent lived for 5 years, i open my house door, where do i go?

go to the store and buy a drink.
go to a movie and just watch it alone.
go to the library and rent a book.
go to the park and walk around it.

exercise is very important to being healthy. You should just walk.

go for a walk around the block to start, if its cold out wear a coat

>i open my house door, where do i go?
open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

if you do not currently have a dinosaur, you can dress the family pet as one.

I used to do that too oddly enough, I found it difficult to fall asleep before like 3-4 sometimes and then struggle through the day, but when I hit late 21 I just suddenly started getting tired around 10 - 12 and waking up at 6-8 which was a huge surprise and kind of a downer because I fucking hate mornings. I can't wake up grumpy if it's anytime before 7:30 at least, and back then I would be pissed if I woke up at 9. As far as education goes, you could try doing the work externally, that way you can do it whenever you can, but having no dedication to it goes back to finding what you want. If you aren't motivated to learn more about it then is it really for you?

why did I laugh?

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY

you never told me, where in nsw are you from?

im gonna run out of cuties soon lol

more cuties?

Just do it faggot, stream it and do it funny

And the only reason I'm up late tonight is because I was telling a mate off for being a faglord about his sexuality, he's gay but he also hates being gay and the concept of a gay relationship. Me being a bi guy that prefers the idea of a gay relationship rather than a parasitic relationship where some bitch just wants all your cash, really struck a chord with me so I gave him what for.

The fuck? She's literally my cousin. No joke.

your cousin is a cutie.

oh I wasn't the user who asked, but I'm around the Lismore area if you know it. Close to Byron, hippies all over the fucking place.

aside from the fact I dont believe you, shes hella cute. She got them biiig lips know what im sayin

you go girl. Who do you like fucking more, boys or girls?

On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man with a dusty black coat and a red right hand...