Hey Sup Forumsros, anyone know what this is ?

Hey Sup Forumsros, anyone know what this is ?
These little black 'scabs' appeared about a week ago and turn into open sores then heal.

Inb4 herpes, already had blood tests.

>shaves dick
>gets tiny cuts
>doesn't notice until later

Shaved after I noticed them, I don't usually shave . Shits spreading

Bump

Herpes breh. It takes months for herpes to show up on a blood test since it only tests for antibodies post breakout

Get some antibacterial soap and a peeling, wash your dick more often and watch out that you don't cut yourself while shaving.

Herpes makes blisters, not scabs like I have. Besides me and girlfriend are both clean

You might be right , from what I've found online it might be a type of fungal infection :s doctor put me on antibiotics but it hasn't don't shit

Sounds like your gf is on that Jamal time bruh. These hoes ain't loyal we all know that.

Dam, dubs say you must be right. Now I'm single and herpe

Try some female vaginal soap, summers eve etc. You could have a fungal bacterial infection from raw dogging your gf. Bacterial skin infection or yeast infection from your gf's vag.

Try this though for real though. It's totally possible. Or your gf is cheating. Either or.

Thanks user, will give this a shot. Any idea how long it should take to clear up (days / weeks?) I shower 1-2 times a day and clean pretty well

Doctor already said it's definitely not herpes, wrong type of wounds. Herpes makes blisters
> Not attaching pictures of herpes because

HPV

Happened to me and I used user's solution, cleared up in around a week. Wash it in the morning and at night before you go to bed daily.

Thank you

I've got the same shit going on right now. Bacterial skin infection. Just wash with summers eve the one with the probiotics in it or anot antibacterial soap, dry off completely, it will clear up in a few days.

do you have long nails? it could be when youre jerking off you're pinching the skin without realizing.
Trim your nails and stop squeezing your dick so hard.

is that chili baby food?

Thanks man, will definitely give this a go

Nah they're short as fuck haha. I've ripped my dick before with death grip, this is something else. Really think it's bacterial / fungal

Op here , thanks guys ! Will post about this in a few days and let you know how I went with the soap

Honestly it may be oil. Black heads can develop around the shaft and spread. Before the doctor try using rubbing alcohol around the base and don't get any on the head (burns like fuck)

Be me.
Age 27
Get ringworm.
Remember wrestling days.
Insta-cure time
Shave area on chest.
slice that shit off with razor.
To be sure I got it, pour bleach.
Fuck it. Grab Brillo pad and go HAM.
Gets worse....
Go to dad house. He breeds cats.
Has this shit he uses on cats...
Sounds legit...?
Sulphur mustard or something...
Pour said concoction onto chesticles.
Fast forward three days
Fuck it's spreading.
Go to hospital.
I have MRSA.

>mfw I didnt green text.

clearly youre beating off with too much frequency and of too much force.
scale it back and dont try to rip it off when you need to nut.