You go in bathroom you see this, what do?

You go in bathroom you see this, what do?
P.S. you're a kissless virgin.

Check for penis. If there's is then use bunghole.

bury my dick in her vagina, of course

what else

Turn 360º and moonwalk away.

>P.S. you're a kissless virgin.
no I'm not

I would jack off while spreading her butt cheeks and smelling her butt hole

I wanna say something funny and edgy, but i'd probably help her to a bed and hope she appreciates the fact I didn't take advantage of her and rewards me by having sex with me when she's sober.

bury my face in those buns and sniff the dookie

m-m-m'lady
do you need a bowl of eggs?

Start preparing eggs

Continue on playing Pokemon on my 3DS like nothing happened #virgin4lyfe

and this is why you are a fucking cuck

turn on water

CHECK UNDER THE ASSHOLE FOR NUTS

I'd kiss her then I wouldn't be a kiss less virgin

I'd help her back to bed too.

My bed.

is there more of her user or is this it cuz that pic kinda sucks bein only 32 kb :P

And you go sleep on the couch so when she wakes up she knows that you didn't take advantage of her.

Of course there's more of her user, search for Dido Fontana.

>"thanks for helping me user,you're a good friend"
>kisses you on cheek
>rides on some ripped dudes bike and leaves while passionately kissing him

Look for penis. If no penis then check to see if she is alive. If she is check to see if she is awake or passed out drunk or passed out high on something. If she is then carry her to my bed. Blindfold her tie her down and then cut her clothes off carefully. Then fuck that slut as much as i want till my balls are empty. After that when she starts to wake up go into the hallway and yell at imaginary peoole and then "chase them out of my house" while knocking a few things over. Then "discover" her in my room and rush to help her. Ask her who she is give clothes. Make her scrambled eggs and make her eat all the eggs. All the while pretending to not be the guy that raped her. Hopefully she will be so grateful she rewards me with sex.

i fucking love panties

Did you know semen comes out at 20 mph?
Well, you didn't.

But you do know.

>This

Shes not wearing any visible panties...

abduct her and forcefeed her eggs

Pantyhose

Panty

Hose

Of course not, that's her skin you fucking idiot.

>Pantyhose.

Yes but he said panties, thats not the same thing

What would you tell the cops?

"Yea I don't know why but they broke into my home, went into my room, just to rape her. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME

Isn't dateraping someone kind of a beta thing to do. I have been in this exact situation a couple times and everything in me was like "wow, this is fucked up. How could anyone do that shit."

This

It's called morality user. Cherish it.

Snap her neck then fuck.

I'd like to enjoy it outside of prison

OMG this. are you me or something this is so Weeirredzzz

Insert erection into anus

Turn 360 degrees

Sexually identify as attack heicopter

Help m'lady up, kiss her hand, tip my fedora and when she offers sex refuse until she gives me a written consent. Depending on where this goes, I shall either bury my chode inside of her or spend another night arguing online on Reddit.

It's the same, dude.
She's wearing pantyhose which is the combination of panties with sheer nylon hosiery.

There's no crimson red for me, it's just red, same shit.

lol

How fast would u nutt?

Technical explanations aside, only retards refer to pantyhose as panties.

Sorry then, crimson red faggot.

I start singing "We tried to make you go to rehab, but you said No! No! No!"

I'd carry her up to bed, put some clothes on her, go to sleep in the couch and in the morning have a healthy breakfast ready for when she wakes up :) :) :) :) :)

Ye hump that knee gud, legolas.

Slap that ass then put her on the couch and check pulse. If she's alive throw a blanket on top and lock the room after walking out. If no pulse call 911 and try to get hold of her friends or family.

Did she died?

Check groin area for cock n bowls. Punt balls if present.

You cringworthy geekazoid from hell. Just kill yourself already.

Not yet.

I salute you, good sir!

Bitch looks like she might die or is already dead.Step up necrophiliacs.

, You dun goofed

>P.S. you're a kissless virgin.

I help her up, I get her to her or a safe bedroom. I make sure she's only drunk, not out of her face on other chemicals. If so, I make sure she's drunk some water, and I make sure she's in a position on her side so that if she throws up she's not going to drown in her sleep. I leave a glass of water on the bedside table, she's going to need it.

And then I leave her in peace to sleep it off.

And in that way, I probably remain a kissless virgin.

underrated.
>y- you dont have to tell me what happened,but you do need to eat these.

Kekt

DO I SMELL EGGS

kek'd

would you let her wear your fedora and trench coat

Honkyknight!

perv

>360
you'd be facing her still dumbass

Probably just take pictures

>other chemicals
what the fuck are you, 10?

melania?

I'd leave. If I weren't the kind of guy that had the sack to rape a woman, I wouldn't need to rape anyone.

you could berry your dick so far in her ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

You must be a fucking retard

Take a picture, post it on b, and ask what do?

>moonwalk

Oh my lord *facepalm*

Tips fedora

Summerfags: the post

I would transform into a bowl of eggs for her

I use the restroom and leave. What's so hard about this?

Unreal Tournament 1999. Necris.

Shit b8 m8

I'd do a 360° turn and walk away.

Fucking cock sucker: the meme lord

I don't speak summerfag. Is that a compliment or an insult?

I actually had this happen to me when I was teaching English in Korea. I woke up to find my female Korean coworker barfing in my bathroom... apparently my Canadian apartment mate brought her home one night.

Both?

I'd brush up on your summer language skills. It's fucking hot in here.

People still falling for this
>xbox 360 was 10 years ago

>falling for the reverse bait like a niggerfaggit

Go ape shit balls deep
nut
leave
hit
some
weed
sleep

So many questions. Is it my house? Do I know the person? Id say rape but whether shes dead, alive, known, unknown, etc the outcome will either be struggling or eventually having to bury the body. Check for a pulse while calling 911, if shes alive try to get her oriented correctly, if shes dead but warm, try to resuscitate her, if shes dead and cold, wait for the ambulance outside to avoid leaving further evidence on her. Disposing of the body is too troublesome, sex isn't that great

Red Dog; Red Dog

Fill the tub with more brains

>Red Dog; Red Dog
Did something about my post remind you of a book, user?

That cross thread win

No

Same. Best chance at not exposing myself to an STD and won't leave semen inside of her puss in case she has a rape kit done. But man would her butthole get sniffed so hard for so long. I also thought of a funny prank. Has anyone ever thought to put one of those prank blood capsule pills into a sleeping vagina? Shit would be so weak

You have to eat all the eggs.....also,, underrated post

> Desperate attempt to turn the tables

>not knowing that it's part of the meme