/hoc/ Cell key material edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tucson.com/sports/local/coyotes-roadrunners-to-scrimmage-oct-in-tucson/article_78a7312e-2d7d-5c76-9664-a9754d6812d0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bolts

tfw kings fan

>americaitlyns
>losing the most watched hockey game ever to canada
>zero talented players

>yfw pongs threepeat and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it

mfw the roadrunners win the caldeer cup

>coached by mark lamb
theyll never make the playoffs

>yfwswtc

tucson.com/sports/local/coyotes-roadrunners-to-scrimmage-oct-in-tucson/article_78a7312e-2d7d-5c76-9664-a9754d6812d0.html
>mfw arizona is literally giving away free hockey and that will probably have shit attendance

How did he move up from the W without accomplishing anything

Friendly reminder.

You from SD brah?

Did they seriously only have two guys marching? You would think they could force some interns to walk with them or something

no I just saw the wallpaper on reddit and thought it was funny

hes old buddies with dave tippits, who seems to have alot of pull within the coyotes for some reason

BASED jon

id switch america and sweden, i have never once seen sweden post something constructive

mfw the panthers relocate to iqzuet

that would be awesome

How do we stop the vegas meme team from joining /hoc/? Im tried of being jewed by bettman enough is enough!

Fucking lel

are vegas fans going to be all brand new people who never watched hockey until 2017 or a ton of "die hard" kings/yotes/ducks fans that switched over to a new team because they have a team in their state now

>mfw im going to pretend im a LV fan and shitpost /hoc/ into oblivion despite not even living on the same coast as vegas

A mix of old hockey fans and transplants mixed in with people who felt like the old minor league team fans and some people sick of NCAA sports

do not reply to vegas posters, its fair to assume that anyone cheering for vagass is a newfag

>vegas
>coast
dumb frog poster

Its going to consist of degenerate gamblers who are too drunk play attention to the game and leave half way through the second period after pissing themselves

vegas is already better than phoenix, colombus, carolina, nashville, and minnesota

>NO
>HOCKEY
>NEWS

I was going down on Davies today. Met Trudeau. Surprised at the amount of phallic food items on the sides.

You kinda have a point

>I was going down on Davies today.

did you ask trudeau when we're going to get our free weed?

Dude. There were literally cops carrying fucking rifles on both ends of the street and cops armed to the teeth everything on both sides of the streets as well.

Would probably get shot asking him tough questions.

yeah vancouver is crazy lately

i was on the skytrain and when we pulled into a stop downtown there was a cop in riot gear with a gun on the outside of the vest, i was so stunned and stared at him like "what the fuck is going on" and also we just came from that cafe where you can smoke weed, and after looking at me for a bit he came on to the train and stood next to me to see if i was up to something

Will anybody take Canada seriously ever again?
Also >tripfags

Yeah dude, it's fucking here in Vancouver.

I had a cop with the barrel end of his rifle pointed at my back and he was just standing there. My anus never tensed so hard in my life.

>pic like this is a literal meme and is not representative of what's really going on in Canada

ugh i know, the media here just LOVES to take these pictures of cops and act like they're all so chill, like that one cop that was chatting with a homeless dude, probably just pumping him for street info, and the news won't fucking shut up about how awesome cops are here

meanwhile in victoria people are getting cuffed and put on their knees before they get their heads kicked in

>mfw the blots win the cup

>you will never see kippers anus tense
why even live?

you bc hippies deserve to be cracked upside the head

kippoos btfo

fuck off you fucking redditor you didnt even post an appropriate jon. stop memewagoning FUCK pic related is the one you should have posted but didnt because you just started saving ebin reddit MEMES

Yotes=playoffs?

Yes. Cup within 5 years

t. team that will not win the cup for the rest of time

Canes-Yotes SCF when

Canes vs Yotes is my all time hokki dream. Canadians would be so mad that they'd boycott the NHL lel

>the bootyblasting this would cause

Fuckers in NHL telling me, always in the locker room Evander Kane ain’t bout this, Evander Kane ain’t bout that. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You know numba 9 knocked out Cooke with that one hitta. Been on team suspension since I don't know when.

>canacucks
>No cups since 1993

What did he mean by this?

friendly reminder: Armenia is THE best poster.

I wanna wife dat grill

Burger, please nuke Ontario and Quebec

>His country/state hasn't had Lundqvist play for them

Fuck off kongs fag

Hey Hendrick!
Where are you from?

>Lundshit

>rags

>canada in charge of free speech

get your shit together

>Sucking Armenia's tiny smelly cock.

Pretty pathetic desu

But 35K though

>you have been fined $5 for calling him a potato on the internet

Plus 2$ to his mom.

>That flag
>Mad at big Aryan cocks
Checks out

Implying his cock is tiny or smelly. I bet it's a big hot, hairy, bratwurst.
Youre gay for not sucking Armenia's dong. FAGGOT
fucking leaf..

How does it feel to be more delusional than the average Finn?

Finland

The leaf is upset.

golden generation

Fins are in league with the Armenian. It's a plot to vanquish the leaf once and for all.

>what is banter

Good post

ew. nice dubs though

double double

Nah. Finns are here for the meme while Armenia is too irrelevant to consider a threat.

canada cant handle the bants

Hokkei is gay.

>Amerifats
>Talking about handling bants

>Canada
>relevant
Pick one

I'll pick both tyvm

dubs

>canada
>ever relevant
bro, even your maple syrup is substandard sugar sauce made by indians. We make better shit in Vermont and Maine.

when was the last time Canada won a Stanley bowl?

blonde medium haired TSN girls ranking
1. New girl
2. Natasha
3. Tessa

>Winning a meme tournament
>Relevant
Kek

This. I only buy Vermont Maple syrup. Canada can't even make syrup right.

See >being proud of a cup won by foreign players

>Armenia in charge of replying correctly

I'm sorry, do they not live in the US? What are you? a Xenophobe? SHould we just not let people in? Is that what you're saying? because i'd say youre a hypocrite. Canada is at least half not white. God forbid we grant some good people refuge and pay them good money for being talented.