Ive been with the craziest girl ive ever seen for a year now with her obvious insanity becoming more and more obvious...

Ive been with the craziest girl ive ever seen for a year now with her obvious insanity becoming more and more obvious every week- where should I write about her?

Everything on Sup Forums just gets washed away fast

/adv/ if you need halps

Break up before it gets nuts.

I havent really considered this a real relationship after the first two months because of her rampant cheating for what I can only assume is racking up in the hundreds by now

Ive been "sticking" with her out of some weird confusion and apathy and in some sense because Im actually curious about her- shes genuinely the first case of an actual insane person ive encountered and even though alot of the things she do disgust/ weird me out I cant help but to want to unravel her a bit more

give some examples of her craziness pls

where do you live?

go on, OP. I'm listening.

Come on man, dick move. Don't write about someone on the Internet just because you don't get along.

Beta. If a girl cheats on you three options. Kill her. Move on. Fuck her friends.

i fell in love with an insane sociopath once. never did get to figure her out. she is one of the most interesting people ive ever met and i was 200% infatuated and intrigued by everything about her. You always know it'll crash and burn at some point and that theres no such thing as normal lol.

If you don't talk about her we can't help you. What is her's crazyness like?

You're a living dream OP ahah
Science ftw,write about her here and ignore the fags,it will be a good start
You can also probably find some psycho forums I guess

its been getting progressively worse/ more intense but I think thats just because shes becoming more open about it- I dont think shes the violent type of crazy, to herself or others, but her mind is obviously a black hole like the deepweb or something

It started out with the tiny things like lying about her virginity and (intentional) bad hygiene, constant lying about little things etc

shes been going through different phases of "coming out" in a sense about different things. She sort of lured me in- exact reason why I used the harley quinn image- you think she cant possibly be anything perfect if shes sexy.

I think shes hiding alot about her childhood, only mentioned some medical problems and bullying in her school at passing/ avoids the subject and plays it down. She came out about her obsession with diapers at some point and it has been an acute source of disgust for me because she keeps getting more intense about things like that

finland

seems like you got a winner, OP

I find fucked up sluts to be the best in bed because they're.. well..crazy.

enjoy it while it lasts and fuck her good

The only thing crazies stir in me theses days is the urge to put them to a quick and permanent end.
They just sow suffering wherever they decide to latch on. Fuck em. And not in the literal sense.

Id say the same if she wasnt genuinely too crazy to even sleep in the same bed with when you wake up to her doing a baby voice and the smell of her shit in an opened up diaper while shes masturbating

I also think she has pedo tendencies, although shes pretty shady/ unclear about it if I even try to poke the subject

She sounds like a normal broad to me bro

Smell of shit in diapers is a no go.

>waste her

the diaper thing is probably the most obvious meter to view her "degradation" on

it started when I found out about her sometimes putting them on at night- then wearing them during the day- "teasing" me about her farting in them- straight up starting to ignore me and shit in them during the day while making it painfully obvious and then finally starting to somewhat force it on me at night while doing some fucked up baby talk with way too many words about her pussy and diapers. Its almost scary when taken out of context but its becoming obvious to me that saying certain words turns her on

her inflection makes it sounds like shes desperately trying to spam a word enough times to make it tickle her

Dude, idk what you're talking about, she sounds amazing

look at this thread.. oh fuck how I love Sup Forums

She has diaper fetish, sexual thingy stuff, this one thing would be okay, but being so public about it, or doing things to make it more and more obvious is not really okay, you should talk with her about this even if she is refusing

You're retarded.

Newfag here and I'm also loving Sup Forums

Youre a fucking pussy who cant handle a simple fetish jesus christ

Literotica.

seriously. write it up as stories. ppost, and people readit, rate your story, give you feedback. I have 38 stores about my ex, and her crazy ass friend (threesomes, foursomes, orgy, mad solo stuff - everything) and they have a following - if only they paid per view... i have over fifty thousand views of my stories, and an average score of 4,3 out of five, which is actually quite fun.

and think of all those anons reading about it and fapping...

you seem to have dealt with people like this before, do you want to get in contact with her? Dont necessarily say I told you to- im both interested in seeing how fast will she jump the gun to e-cheat on me and you people can probably talk to her about these things without the added complexity of it happening irl

I know her kik and snapchat, although she seems to pretty exclusively use kik and facebook for chatting- if you want her ID, give me a throwaway email or something to send it to (dont want everyone telling her about the thread)

You should try playing along just to see how far she's willing to take her diaper fetish

its not just diapers- she has a thing for her body smells

her pussy, her farts, things like that. Im glad ive never had to see it yet, but I know she likes to tape her own diapers on her face after rubbing them between her legs (although I dont think she she does that with shitty ones, or atleast very much hope so)

but at the core of what you said: thats the situation in a nutshell. Im honestly sticking around with her just to see how far the rabbit hole goes

What's her number OP? sounds like my kinda gal

>>ECHET.

yOU're a fucking faggot.

Did you guys ever have a conversation explicitly stating hoe sexchat is unacceptable or having sex with another is EXPLICITLY STATED UNACCEPTABLE?
Aldo. I hate you because I would love a scat/fart girlfriind. faggot ass bitch oussy you cdont deserve her.

What kind of words turn her on then?

Ja olettaen että muijakin on suomesta, kiinnostais ihan oikeasti tietää että mitkä suomenkieliset sanat toimii?

Just created fake mail for this shit
mamehmetkara@gmail hit me

Fuck yeah man, post her kik

Whoever he sends it to, please tell her her cuck faggot in the closet boyfriend doesn't actually like her and because hes a fucking loser with no future he is just plying her nd she could be having a satisfying sex life and fetish time if she left the faggot.

post screens

phasmagenrichie@gmail

hokee pimpistä, vaipoista yms. Kuulostaa oikeasti hullulta kun huora kuiskii "kakka" ja runkkaa samalla

ill send it

>she could be having a satisfying sex life and fetish time if she left the faggot.

youre mistaken if you think shes somehow limiting her sexuality due to being in a relationship, and I stopped doing so the second I found out about her cheating as well

Kuulostaa aika uskomattomalta setiltä OP, mistä päin? Oletan että pk-seudulta. Vai eikö ne hulluimmat emännät ole aina landelta?

tyttö kasvoi landella ilmeisesti aika paskoissa oloissa ilman yms suihkua monta vuotta, sen enempää en sano mestasta

[email protected]

Ok thänks replystä - pidä hauskaa

I sent it already

I dunno man, sounds like the kind of creepy girl that would stalk you if you tried to break up with her, if you let it go on too long. I'd get out sooner rather than later if I were you

If you are into kinky stuff (and you will be when you grow older) do not lose her. She has potential to be a really kinky waifu for you.

Didn't your mother teach you to never put your dick in crazy?

cmon OP the girl is not crazy just nasty
>Had a really depressiv gf a year ago.
>She broke up with her boyfriend to be with me
>She wanted to kill her ex for literally no reason.
>She wanted to stab me with a knife twice
>She started crying for no reasons ever day (or never told me why)
>for me it felt like I was her father not her boyfriend

Link plx

I call bullshit. Nice story, bro.

Does she let you do all kinds of fucked up shit to her during sex?

Like what?