What are your thoughts on bicyclists?

What are your thoughts on bicyclists?

>reddit

Im one and ive never had problems so fuck you carcuck

Only way a car will hit a cyclist is if the car driver doesnt pay attention, weither the cyclist is an idiot or not is irrelevent

:(((( that fork tho

Also judging from the tire marks the car was spinning around when it hit the cyclist so you should instead ask what do i think about idiots in cars

Swerving in and out of my lane going downhill at 45 miles an hour on a winding road. Yeah it's totally not the cyclists fault

I dont do that but if i did you can always slow the fuck down you nigger

So you and your 20 friends stopped in front me at a stop sign for 5 minutes not moving and talking to each other like your not fucking with traffic that's fine?

I think what he was trying to imply was that it's the responsibility of the driver to be aware of their surroundings while piloting a 2 ton machine, regardless if its a cyclist or another car or anything else that can happen on the road

I can't wait until you get maxed by a car. What I wouldn't pay to see it....

Everyone hates you

Yeah and have the people behind me pass on the right and run your ass over. People suck at driving. Just like a lot of cyclists suck at riding. I won't hit you. But I'll laugh my ass off when dicky mcdipshit behind me does

> muh lane
> dis nigga in my lane yo
> better tell him to gtfo from
> muh lane

life is so hard sometimes

Pretty much ever person has a bike.
So unless they dont drive in the middle of the road they dont really affect anyone

They're a lot more healthier than me

>cant wait for something
>that will never happen
> wewlad

Yeah but people are fucking stupid. You need to expect that. Everywhere I drive I assume everyone around me is a 8 year old retard high on pcp and thats why I've avoided a disturbing number of crashes.

>20 friends

Thos tire marks on the ground arnt from that car you imbecile, they are from a dump truck that dumped fresh tarmac when they repaved that section of the road.

Mobile speed bumps. Just a fucking danger to everyone on the road. Should have to take a licence test to be on the road like everyone else.

During the Tour de France its fucking hell around here because every cunt and his brother thinks theyre Bradley Wiggens and swarms the roads, packed into lycra, like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

Pricks the lot of them.

Fucking idiots I gas as close as possible when passing one on the street in hopes he might fall under my wheels

Not my fault your such a fucking beta cuck

The car isnt a car but an Isuzu hombre

As if your faggot brain can process all that on the go, kys

When I used to cycle everywhere I thought bikes were great

Now I drive everywhere and I think all cyclists are cunta

they... ride bikes a lot?

that looks like a nasty accident

They need to go on the sidewalk. Because fuck them.

Lmao. Says the person referring to humans as 'mobile speed bumps' yup. They so dangerous

They act like they own the road. They should use the sidewalk and the road should be reserved for motor vehicles.

Next time I'll run your ass over

Badbait/10
No.

This guy gets it.

pedestrians disagree

hahaha everyone does hate you dude. nothing would satisfy me more than to be able to hit one of you and get away with murder. its like you fags are trying to win the darwin award

Car cucked.
Biker road cucked.

My diagnosis.
Op was cucked to death..

Yeah it's not hard if your not a retard. Or on your fucking phone (always women)

>being this edgy

You wouldn't do jack shit you cuck.

Too many bike faggots use the actual lane instead of the bike lane. They should be drug out into the streets and shot.

Or they might you know… get cut on that huge edge of yours, faggot

No we don't. As long as you idiots don't run us over

Both pedestrians and bicyclists should go live in Russia or India or China for a year.
They will come back with an amazing new skill called "awareness".

Then i can have them sharing the road with me. Both when driving on it and when walking across it.

Complains about others acting like they own something, then does the exact same thing

any adult who rides a bicycle is a faggot

Guy on bike hit a car at a crossing.
Clear rules to dismount at crossing and walk the bike over.
The biker RAN into side of car.

>It's the car drivers fault

HAHAHAHAHA

Everyone hates you dude.
Arent you the guy whos dad died from being cucked to death?

Heard your moms was glazed five times a day for sixteen years to the point when the creases of skin we so covered in sticky dirty rashes from all the loads that they put her in the hospital.

The n word

you live in some strange reality
i don't even know what to respond

everybody's a pedestrian
almost everybody's a cyclist
many are car drivers
some are even good drivers

The roads are designed for motor vehicle use you mogoloid. Half of the ones you find don't even have bike lanes because they don't want stupid unaware faggots to get run over. I don't even fucking drive I take the bus.

>Spinning
You.dumb.mother.fucker.

I'm also into traps, so i guess youre right

That's the point the fuck are you doing riding a bike on the street you weak willed bitch

This guys gets it

Race or mountain? I think mountain is fine if your a fitness type. Race bikes are for silly french faggots who play pretend at being Neil Armstrong

Lots of back country winding roads where I live, lots of blind corners and hills. Now I could be doing 30 MPH to take a corner safely, but I could still speed bump one of these velocipeding cunts because instead of riding line astern, theyre riding side by side and taking up the whole lane and theyre right in front of me suddenly and I have to hammer on my brakes.
So damn right theyre dangerous. Dangerous, selfish, self righteous cock suckers.

in europe & asia they're fine because it's prevalent and everyone is used to it. in the states... i'll start sharing the road when fucking bicyclists start obeying traffic signs & signals. until then, they're street pizza - no better than sewer rats and pigeons

>be me
>ride my 20 kg bike as far to the right as i can
>sheepishly cause tons of steel flying next to me
>they dont scream at me cause they are on there phones
>The road is minee yo

butthurt fags in their spandex riding their bicycles

CSI called, they need your detective skills

No you wount you autistic fuck, kys

Dude. R you mentally retarded? Your answer has literally nothing to do with my comment. Nothing. Did you even understand what I was talking about?
Holy fuck you,its like you are a college drop out or something...

I'll do it out of spite bitch then kms what then huh then we both lose. Nuke this argument fuck the ashes everyone died hahahahahah

What the fuck

people in cars are idiots for driving on a road meant for 2 ton vehicles.

let me ride my bicycle on a road while wearing spandex like im competing in the tour de france with 2 ton vehicles flying by me at 55 miles per hour.

WHO ARE YOU

you have a warped few of reality to think almost everybody rides a bicycle with a group of their fags friends around town

No.space.button.shit

Nice try armchair investigator. Those tire marks arent skid marks.

Maybe they should get a mountain bike and ride on the fucking trials like normal people.

I hate bicyclists, they don't know the fucking rules or they simply don't care.
A typical example of cyclists pissing me of is that when its midnight those faggots always drive around without any light or reflective material and in the middle of the road. I nearly hit one yesterday night when it was storming. Do you cyclists have a death wish or something? There is a bike line next to the road!!!

Also when i go pedestrian/ by foot i still hate cyclists because they use the side walk and run you over or ignore traffic lights and run you over.
Hell, when i went cycling i got rammed in my rear by another cyclist and he was cursing like hell, bloody faggot didn't want to stop for a incoming train.

I'm the cook

"SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 UTAH) - A 74-year-old male is in stable condition after being hit on his bike.

UPD says the Honda CRV, driven by a 79-year-old female, was heading eastbound on Evergreen Avenue in Salt Lake CIty when she hit the man on his bike.

The woman turned left on 2300 East in front of the man on his bike, who was heading west on Evergreen Avenue, causing the man to collide with her.

The man was taken to a local hospital in critical condition but has since been upgraded to stable condition and is expected to recover."

Actually I was right.

It's not rocket science brosky. It's morons driving bikes not following rules.

They should stay off the road unless there is a bike lane. They impede traffic and cause idiots to make bad decisions. No pitty when they get hit by cars.

Personal situation not op pic wadbo

A little pity. But also keks

eh he would be dead. you would get 5-8 years for involuntary manslaughter. end of his world not yours

this. mountain biking is probably a way better workout. if someone wants to ride a bicycle on the street they might as well go take a spin class with all the other fast ass women at the gym.

But I'm killing myself after so they can't lick me away huehuehue I win

>impede traffic
How?

Dude. Stop saying that. Last time I did a spin class I threw up. Twice.
That shit is hard as fuck.

And I ain't no lard ass.

you already know what it is Silento, Nickelodeon, Labor Day Weekend Now watch me whip (kill it) now watch me nae nae Now watch me whip whip Watch me nae nae (Watch me do it) Now watch me whip (kill it) watch me nae nae Watch Spongebob flip Now he goes cray cray Now do the flip, flip Now you go cray cray Oh, watch me, watch me Oh, watch me, watch me Oh, watch me, watch me, oh oh oh oh Oh, watch me, watch me Oh, watch me, watch me Do the crazy legs Do the crazy legs (Yeah!) Do the crazy legs Do the crazy legs (Yeah!) Do the patrick Do the patrick dance (Mama mia!) Do the harvey freak Do the harvey freak (Yeah!) Do the harvey freak Do the harvey freak Does anyone need to stop and make a wee wee? Now wee wee dance (wee wee) Wee wee dance (wee wee) Now wee wee dance (Is this the line to the bathroom?) Now wee wee dance (Cause I really really gotta go) Now watch me bop, bop, bop (bop bop) bop Now watch me mop, mop, mop Chop, chop, chop (Uhuh, what else you got?) All weekend long A big dance party New episodes on Labor Day All weekend long A big dance party New episodes on Labor Day

Los Angeles fag here. I drove by a faggot on a fixie and slapped him on the head because this fucker was on the far left lane slowing everyone down. Fuck bicyclists. Get off the fucken street. We don't have time for your shit fuckers

>5-8 years for involuntary manslaughter

>rides 7kph in the middle of the 40kph road
>how am I impeding traffic?

They're black and it's not their bikes

Kek

faggots who complain here don't even know the difference cause they never did any sport whatsoever

ITT americans complaining about their shitty city planning

>Badbait/10
>No.
m8 what? are you even fucking trying?

>kph

roads are designed to be used by wheels based vehicles

riding a bike in your short shorts isnt a sport. its an activity for 6 year olds.

Mountain hiking bitch let's face across state I'll beat you since I don't have to follow the roads and on the trails I'll have time to light up and enjoy the view while your choking on fumes and dealing with fucking up the traffic.

this one gives me a boner

Meant biking not hiking. I'd still beat you that way too though faggot