Hillary Clinton is not mentally right in the head...

Hillary Clinton is not mentally right in the head. In 2011 she suffered a blood weasel in the brain which has been leading to her getting brain seizures and sudden confession when stressed our surrounded by many people. This is why Hillary Clinton never have allowed any interviews/press.

We can't have a president who is not healthy. I have sent an E-mail to Hillary Clintons press secretary about this matter and i typed something like this...

''Hillary Clinton must denounce all claims to the Democratic Party nominaton and step aside for Bernie Sanders. If this request from the citizens of America is not fulfilled within 48 hours i will file a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and all those involved in nominating her as a candiate for the Democratic Pary. I will also by law, make her undergo a medical exam from doctors of my chosing and the results must be released to the public. If found that Hillary Clinton has suvere medical issues then i will take federal action upon this as lying about your medical history as a president candiate is a big crime. ''

Please return to me shortly

/ ***** *******

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/119AmkkXAR4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7pV2P6Pp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blood weasel in the brain

I apologize, I'm not a doctor I am a Lawyer.

lmao. really? you white privelgied cis butthurt male. what a patthetic and sad little attempt to backtalk our next President of America. This is women power, this is our time. Hillary does not suffer from anything that you listed above. She is healthy and well and she will be our next President. Cry more baby bitch.

i don't know if this is meant to be a joke or troll but i think you are onto something OP. You can't nominate as a president and have a health issue at the same time. Just as you can't not become president if you are born outside of USA.

It is within our boundaries to demand a medical exam from Hillary that is not by Corrupt doctors yes?

there is an infowars video - pJ Watson shit piece on youtube about this - more wonderful foil hat stuff..

Blood vessel*

>Tinfoil

The evidence is pretty clear imo. OP most likely meant the stroke she had in 2011 and this is the results of it. How can it be tinfoil material if we see the evidence right infront of us?

She is a cloak turning, lying sack of potatoes. I don't like Trump either but i rather have that grumpy snarklin as President any day of the week then Hillary.

This guy knows... Paul joesph Watson... Watch the video people

Kek ok fag I'm sure you'll get a reply any minute now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

thank you for correcting the record

This meme has got to stop.

I have tons of foil hat content in my days and this is not one of them. The evidence is strong and clear. Why the fuck is not media investigating into this?

Fuck it, let them keep ignoring it. It'll be more hilarious when she drops dead.

desperate trump supporters are desperate
trump is sinking in the polls
he knows he fucked up by running and need to throw the election

The Clinton family has been plotting for many yearsfor Hillary to become the next President of america. That missfortune with the blood clot in 2011 will not stop her from seizing power.

Media has most likely been bribed into not reporting this clear evidence that has been shown that she is in fact sick.

>I have sent an E-mail to Hillary Clintons press secretary about this matter and i typed something like this...

Right into the garbage lolololol

That's retarded. Even if he knew he wasn't going to win, why would he "need to throw the election"?

because he doesnt know how to be a president thats why kid

You fucked up big time OP. Lot of dead bodies piled up around the Clintons. What's one more?

>suvere medical issues
kekekekekekekekekjejejejejejejejejejejejejelololololololololol

It can't be that hard if Dubya could do it.

(((polls)))

I'm quite comfy actually. I just like handing out redpills.

Fuckin kek

My nigga

Sorry Euro fag here, what is the shilling?

wonder why they are ignore the millennials in their polls....hmmmmm i quess we will never know.

It will when the shills leave.

it will have to remain a mystery now and forever

Because I can't figure it out, im just not smart enough

You cant seriously think everyone that doesnt like Trump is being paid? This place is getting ridiculous. Anything other than 100& faith in his landslide victory and people call you a shill.

That's what I was thinking. Nobody in their right mind would evaluate Hillary as unstable. They would end up missing

ill just have to deal with never knowing

>How can it be tinfoil material if we see the evidence right infront of us?

It's something called Cognitive dissonance.
And the whole human race loves doing it.

MAGA
t. a Canadian

almost out of money, so soon

I'm not a Doctor or a Lawyer but I know it ain't a fucking blood weasel.
Also I wouldn't go around braging about being a fucking lawyer jewboy

go away trump shills

I expect you will find this sort of correspondence can be more effective by editing out all fallacies and misspellings before you send it. Also, self-important people such as one finds among politicians' retinues tend to interpret conditional statements with time limits as threats: they don't respond well to threats.

Is the truth too much for you, or are you being paid?

you guys can not ignore how racist trump is.. open your eyes and look closely

so there is actual evidence and you still think people are lying??

can I ask how the salary working for CTR is?

Blood weasel. Okay doctor i believe you.

The evidence is all around you. Keep bleating though.

what i love most about the CTR is them getting doxxed.
even took pictures outside some of their homes..

that is gonna lead to some fun :)

This list needs to be cleaned before being published any further. General William Robertson died in 1933.

kek

Keep it up user, you might be able to afford lunch today!

Daily reminder that Correct the Record volunteers are paid for every (You)

A blood weasel, jesus christ, that sounds serious

that webm made me kek. cheers Sup Forumsro. I needed that

Really makes you think

So desperate that they have to pay people to "correct" people online, sabotage the primaries, and bribe away major crimes?

> correct people online.
Yeah, that always works.

Watch her lose her shit just from 2 protesters holding signs..

youtu.be/119AmkkXAR4

she looks like a lost old lady

Interesting, where did you get your PhD.?
Also, when did you review the patient's files and what did you discover when you examined her?

Desperate Hillary supporter is desperate

>This hillshill who keeps bumping the thread
Thank you. I wonder how many lurkers have been swayed by all the facts ITT.

what about fdr? great president that had a handicap. I am in no way for hillary cunt btw

samefag

yeah, writing an email to the DNC is gonna stop them from fucking us all

DESPERADO
WHY DON'T YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES?
KEEP CALLING THEM DESPERATE
CUZ THEY LAUGH AT YOU

DESPERADO
YOU DON'T DESERVE A SECOND BAR
SO....

The Weasel That Dripped Blood
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7pV2P6Pp0

WITNESSED

>Hillary Clinton is not mentally right in the head
>implying Trump is
>implying any Bush was/is (Bush SR. And Jr.)
>implying you're not a faggot