Why are blacks so dominant in gymnastics? You're looking at the #1 and #2 ranked gymnasts in the world

Why are blacks so dominant in gymnastics? You're looking at the #1 and #2 ranked gymnasts in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Simone_Biles/status/759061297497538560/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, Gabby is my Olympic waifu

twitter.com/Simone_Biles/status/759061297497538560/photo/1
kek

CHALKED. But I wish it was gabby getting whited, she's the qt

both ugly af

What's more important: them being good looking, or them bringing home DA GOLD for team USA?

I had a half chub during the entire trials all because of Gabby. She has developed into a 10/10 blackfu.

Being a dumb whore on instagram like Mckayla of course

When did she get so THICC?

Did they?

I don't recall any news stories about her being split in half.

being white

>Nory
>white

Exactly, look at this disgusting negro.

>Arthur Nory Oyakawa Mariano
>white

Even Sup Forums considers white/Japanese hybrids Aryan. What are you even thinking?

>long legs
>shortened torso

Blacks are dominant in most sports.

Athleticism and agility appear to be innately superior in black DNA.

>Sup Forums considers

Ever seen a chimpanzee in a tree? There's your answer.

SHHHIIIIEEEEEEETTTT!!!! Literally escaped the Planet of the Apes.

The fuck do people expect? They were fucking bred like animals by the slave owners to make them bigger and stronger aka better, more capable slaves.

They'd make the strong and athletic men fuck the strong and athletic women and the resulting genetics over generations led to a bunch of super nigger athletes.

And how are you gonna explain to me now that they didn't manage to breed out their laziness?

McKayla is a dyke isn't she?

What did she mean by this?

She has that classic "I only fuck black guys" look about her.

you can't whip people anymore

well, not without their permission ;)

nastia is still the best

Yeah, it's the shirt she's got on

ebin

>gabby douglas' pubes poking out of leotard

h-hot

>Why are blacks so dominant?

Because blacks are better than whites at everything, except swimming.

Have you Brexited yet faggot?

ayy

they don't have as good hand-eye coordination, so things like shooting and archery whites are better at.

Nastia is the most classic beauty, buy Shawn Johnson's adorable elf look will always make her #1 in my dic.. uh, heart.

doob off yanky

Jesus Christ, how did she survive?

Shawn Johnson is the best in my opinion. She's built great as well.

kek

Overly simplistic answer.
People of west African descent are superior in most sports because they have longer legs and shorter torsos than other races on average. This gives them a higher center of gravity, which means their feet are moving at a higher speed when they hit the ground while running.
People of east African descent dominate marathons because their calves are lighter on average and because their bodies are more efficient at aerobic exercise.
I know almost nothing about gymnastics so I don't know if the higher center of gravity is an advantage in gymnastics. That being said, blacks have not historically dominated gymnastics, so the current situation is probably just a historical outlier.

Brazil redeemed the white race.

a low center of balance is more useful in gymnastics. hard to stay on a pommel or beam if youre top heavy

Enough, Tyron.

1. Look at males, woman hymnasticss is childish
2. Whites dont care
3. Whites from stone jungles mostly, not actual jungles

You have been memed.

Just a reminder that Gaboon should not be on the team and got put on the team because NBC marketing dollars

good kek

GET 'EM

what?

>brazil
>white
he's blasian at best

They love the BAC

As a black American I approve this message

Mad man

Day late kek

This dumb shit again

What a fucking mess she is

Are you saying niggers weren't bred in the Americas for hundreds of years? Do you even history?

Nice bodies, terrible faces.

It wouldn't have made such a difference in that short of a time. Pathetic how white people have to attach themselves to the success of others by any means possible

Why do you assume I'm white?

Your need to use the word nigger incessantly, your argumentative nature, your unwarranted superiority complex. Stuff like that you know

is that Guts?

I'm actually Dominican. Ironic isn't it?

>that flag

Nope, it's about what's expected

Any good sites to watch these monkeys swing from limbs?

why do you keep making these threads?

Just came back from stone jungle to post exactly the same.

Man I wish ours looked like that. The nearest we have is Katarina Johnson-Thompson.

Picture semi related.

I'm so lonely