B

b,
is there ever a good reason to beat a woman up ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A girl once started a fight with me because I called my friend a "Bitch nigga". She went off about some racist, feminist bullshit. I tried to calm her down telling her that it is something my friends and I called each other at the time. I called out to my friend "hey bitch mofuckka get over here this girl is trippin on some feminist bullshit". She then smacked me, so I punched in the face.

See -> youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

The real question is when isn't there a good reason to beat a woman.

Same reasons to beat up a man you sexist fuck.

Well, they all scream for equality, so give it to them.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

yes, to put them in their place

When you want to have sexual intercourse with her but she doesn't want to.

There's no reason to beat anyone up unless you're a caveman.

if bitch disrespect u

you forgot a "not" between reason and to
the answer is no

No its not really right only as a last resort to defend yourself and also if she has a fetish for it... But it should never be to severe. My ex was into choking and scratches and being smacked but id never want to abuse another human being.

All the time

Wow wasted trips my man

No. Even when acting in self defense it's best to act with just enough force to stop them temporarily because the law and society will look upon you poorly for beating up a girl even if she was trying to kill you with a knife or something.

Nothing to do with protecting the woman, but protecting yourself.

Same reason I have for beating men... They're all just pityful humans

My ex attacked me threw like 3 punches i blocked the second two and she tried kicking and scratching me. I threw her down to the bed and held her down . called the police. i had the marks on me. I didnt get arrested > i got lucky though cause i was drinking. (long story short i should have hit her back)

>check'd
>underrated

faggot

Her pussy tightens, when you try to strangle her. I think it's good practice.

there's always a reason to beat up a woman

Trump supporter

This is a troll thread. Finding a reason isn't the issue, it's controlling your anger, now fuck off.

self defense, the only reason it's acceptable to beat anyone up

Hey there carl.

It make her more willing to calm down and accept the rape.

Thats why u get out your phone and record it like a paranormal activity sonu have that hard evidence before u roundhouse kick her in the coochiecoo