I think I fucked up

I think I fucked up...
I need your help Sup Forumsastards

>be me last night
>go out drinking alone because my life has been a titanic piece of shit lately
>just want to forget I exist for a few hours
>get through 5 beers in 10 mins, see group of girls enter and occupy a nearby table
>i think it was about 5 or 6, cant remember because im a lightweight
>some are okay, others have that pink hair shit and bodies so massive that I think I see light bending around them
>carry on drinking because and ignore them an ex is 1/3rd of the reason im here
>Suddenly feel a gigantic hand on my shoulder
>"hey are you okay? why are you here alone?"
>was genuinely surprised that the voice was female
>turn around and see ham beast with pink hair and a curtain railing through her nose looking at me
>say im fine and that im here alone by choice
>tried to be polite
>"well if youre here to drink then why not drink with us?"
>shrug my shoulders, say fuck it and join them
>ham beast seems interested and keeps talking to me, i try be polite and pretend to listen but really im too drunk to hear a damn word she's saying
>ham beast disappears (i think she went to the bathroom)
> 7/10 with no bullshit on her face takes her seat and apologises to me about her friend and says she can be very pushy (or something like that)
>I say its okay
> 7/10 says they're going to her house down the road after and that im obviously too drunk to drive so Im invited

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/the-misandry-bubble/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cont...
>I say its okay
> 7/10 says they're going to her house down the road after and that im obviously too drunk to drive so Im invited
> stupidly decide to take her up on the offer
> after a few more rounds of drinks and talking we all end up at her house
> eventually everyone leaves but ham planet and 7/10
> 7/10 heads to the bathroom
> ham planet waddles herself over to the couch im half-passed out on, plops down next to me, puts her hand on my junk and starts stroking
> “you know user, 7/10 is probably going to be gone a while, want to have some fun?”
> mumble what I thought was “no thank you”
> “was that a yes user?” she starts fumbling with the button on my jeans
> try say “no” again, realise how drunk I am and that “muhrr” could mean anything to this woman
> shake my head as she pops the button on my jeans and starts on the zipper
> can feel panic causing me to sober up
> 7/10 comes back
> “Oh my god ham planet! What about Ricky?!”
> No idea who the fuck “Ricky” is
> ham planet jumps away from me “I didn’t- He said he wanted to! He came on to me!”
> I look at 7/10 and try mumble out “no I wasn’t” like 6 or 7 times
> 7/10 takes ham planet by the arm into the other room and they argue for I don’t know how long then everything goes quiet
> I think I hear a car
> start shitting myself thinking it’s the police
> 7/10 comes back into the room, tells me I can relax and that her bf came to pick her up
> stop looking like a deer caught in headlights and begin to calm down
> she says I need to start sobering up and I nod in agreement
> we spoke for like 4 hours about life and shit while she fed me a constant stream of coffee, water and those dissolvable energy tablet things

> thank her for her help, tell her im okay to drive and ill just take a walk to the bar from her house
>”Not a chance user, you still look fucked up, I’ve got a spare mattress, you can sleep on the floor in my room”
> we have a 20 minute back and forth and she won’t take no for an answer so I agree
> trying to pass out in her room
> “user? are you still awake?”
> “yea”
> “if you want you can share the bed with me, I know how cold my house can get”
> It was pretty cold so I agree
> “user, I think your clothes are a bit wet from that beer you spilled… you should take them off, I don’t want to ruin my sheets”
> “okay” so I take off my shirt and pants, leaving my underwear on
> 20 minutes of silence pass
> “user, I’m cold. It’d be easier to fall asleep if we um…“
> 30 seconds of silence before I get the idea, “oh”
> I put my arms around her and she puts hers around me
> suddenly realise she’s naked and grinding against my thigh
> 5 seconds pass before I get THE actual idea
> look down at her and decide fuck it, im going for it
> start kissing her, she kisses back and starts stroking my dick
> we end up fucking/talking for the next 3 hours
> learn she’s doing gender studies but she seems cool and not fucking batshit
> we start fucking again when her bedroom door opens
> “7/10, WHAT THE FUCK!”
> the ham planet has returned
> 7/10 starts screaming saying “I didn’t want to! He forced me!”

> ham planet starts screaming “I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU” and they both start throwing shit at me
> I panic, grab my pants with my keys and wallet and fucking bolt for the front door
> hearing them both scream “RAPIST” at the top of their lungs
> dive over her garden wall into a random neighbours house then climb that neighbours wall to get on to the road
> can still hear them crying “RAAAAPE”
> sprint to the bar parking lot with my pants in hand, get in my car and drive like a fucking madman home

I’m so fucking scared right now Sup Forums, they know my first and last name, they go to the same university as me.
How the fuck do I protect myself from “he put his mysogina inside me and tried to do the same to my friend”?
Anyone who would have witnessed it just heard two women yelling “RAPE” and saw some fucking naked guy sprinting away

If thats too long then the short version is how the fuck do i defend myself against falst rape allegations, im shitting my fucking pants Sup Forums

any advice would be helpful

You don't. All you can do is get a huge 8" dildo and start stretching your asshole before you go to prison so it won't hurt so much. This is why you should bolt the second you hear the words 'feminist' or 'gender studies'.

god damn it i need more advice than "lol you're fucked"
I seriously cant let this be the the end of my life
im begging here, please, there has to be something I can do

I cant even tell someone I know because who the fuck would believe my side of it

go out with a bang
find them again actually rape em
go to uni and start shooting up the joint

He's right. The end. Hope they don't go thru with it, post this story in feminist hate threads, sorry Sup Forumsrethren

good story op was entertaining read

Why did you rape her, OP? Sounds like you're getting what you deserve.

If they try to press charges, say that you were drunk (and whoever was serving you at the bar can vouch for that), and that they tried to rape you, hence you ran away.

The fuck are they gonna do? The burden of proof rests on them, and there is none. Case closed.

please man, im serious
my life might be a ball of shit but i dont want to end up dead or someone's prison fleshlight

I need something I can say or do if the police come looking for me or they track me down at university

Sounds like a typical day. What the fuck is your question?

This sounds like worth a try, and if you doubt it's success you could always move to another country.

Bump

>expecting to get a decent response on Sup Forums
>/thread

>hey guys, i havent read the news for several years now!

thank you, thats at least something to work with...

Doesnt the fact that I came inside her mouth count as evidence? I mean I used a condom for everything else but still

I sincerely doubt they will try and press charges, user. In every court case there's a background check of the parties. Quite frankly, your story seems more than believeable, and if this actually happens, you can legit act surprised as to why would you want to fuck such an ugly cunt like Ham Planet was.

Chill, they were either intending to scare you shitless or were so smashed that they pussied out the next morning, realizing what kind of a stupid fucking idea it would be to sue you.

Keep your head calm, godspeed.

get an extremely good but expensive lawyer. take out a loan if you have to.

False rape accusations are so common these days. I'm pretty sure every guy's been through it at this point.

>I think I fucked up...
you're an american right?
your parents fucked up already.
fuck all of you.

There are some indicators that gonna show if it was rape or Not. Stay cool nothing is going to happen, ich you go on beeing in panic visit a lawyer and ask him/her

Screenshot this thread and show the police. problem solved

Lol, sounds like those girls played a game of "femenism wins" on you, my friends and I used to do the same thing, last year at uni. You go find the drunken dude and you have the uglier of the two bait you in, then find a reason to leave you alone with said ugly, switch to Hattie with "rape" suggestion, then get you to actually commit with hottie and then start screaming rape. They're just trying to scare you enough to stop raping other girls, it's a psychological reprogramming to fix this male focused world. It doesn't work though, otherwise I wouldn't be telling you about it.

OP calm your tits m8. First off your asking for real advice on fucking Sup Forums of all places, so don't expect anything helpful ither. than "YOU GOIN TO PRISON, YAH GONNA GET RAPED" type responses. because trolls are gonna troll.

burden of proof was on the ladies to prove you raped them, which since you did not, they've nothing to stand on in court.

heres what really happened OP. neither one wanted to admit to the other they wanted to fuck you, and both probably had BF's so they couldn't blatantly fuck you in front of one another, so they acted like it was your fault everytime the other one caught you with one of em.

just relax man, and quit asking b for advice, unless / you like feeling like shit.

thank you, i really hope thats the case...
the problem is I live in a country with a high rape statistic (sensible definition of rape) so usually its assumed that the woman isnt lying, thats part of why im panicking, and as a last resort looking for help on Sup Forums no matter how stupid it is

not even close to american

Post pics of 7/10 and hamplanet.

OP why don't you tell us what really happened if this event did take place?

You sound like a total weak pushover and asked for what happened, but who are we kidding you know your version of the events is probably different than what REALLY happened

>doing gender studies but she seems cool and not fucking batshit
>doing gender studies
>not fucking batshit
Pick one.

>she seems cool
Accuses you of rape

Educate yourselves, Sup Forumsros:
singularity2050.com/the-misandry-bubble/

I honestly dont know if this is a real thing or youre, just fucking with me.
If that is the case im not even mad, im just happy to not end up in prison

Go to the police station, tell them you're frigging panicking, and tell them what happens. No rapist would ever to that and it would definitely make you appear innocent if you ended up charged.

So, OP, if Hammy left with her boyfriend, then why did she suddenly pop back in hours and hours later? Which, I assume, would mean she showed up very early in the morning.

In other words:

why the fuck you lyin

I wish i could, the only photo I have from that night is a pic i took of some bearded guy because he looks like a carbon copy of one of my lecturers

Go to the police and tell them the truth, noone would ever do that if they had truly comitted a crime.

That's how I know other was a game of "femenism wins"

Why do you rape them OP?

look man, i dont know why she was there, believe it or dont, im just glad someone helped me stop freaking the fuck out at this point
it was somewhere around 7:30am when i got back to my car, thats all i know

You, sir, are a faggot who is cucked by society.
Grow a pair.

i didnt even think of that. im going to go do that right now, thank you

i cant believe that Sup Forums somehow saved my ass but it did

call the police you ass

Does 7/10 just... leave her house unlocked all night? Seems strange that Hammy would be stealthing the fuck in there early in the morning for no foreseeable reason. You'd think she might call out or something, walking into an empty house. But apparently she just went barging into 7/10's room like it was nothing, without you hearing her enter in the slightest.

why you always lyin

They won't help, nigger.

well bud, more than likely you're not going to be in any kind of trouble.

they will calm down, and besides it sounds like you didn't actually do anything besides rub up against her (7/10)

and the hambeast didn't even do anything to you.

there needs to be physcial bodily evidence for a rape conviction.

when a man forces himself on a woman she more than likely does not become wet causing serious issues to the vagina without this it is very difficult to convict of rape.

this is one of the reasons why that kid only got 6 months there were circumstances that pointed toward it not being a rape.

stay calm, tell the story like it was dont lie, TELL EXACTLY what happend they wont put you behind bars for something you did not do

>ham planet

This was the best story I've read in a while.

Rape or not, you had a good night.

I didn't actually think of that at all... it's weird but you actually just helped I'm certain now that (like someone said earlier, on my phone now so I can't go find the comment) that this was some kind of setup to scare the shit out of me

Thank you for being a sceptical fucker. Never change.