All nigger will be purged off the face of the earth except for one. which nigger lives?

all nigger will be purged off the face of the earth except for one. which nigger lives?

Donnie Trump.

The one with stage 4 colon cancer.

Obama, so I can kill him myself.

/thread

Harambe

samuel L jackson

you

Morgan Freeman. We need a good Narrator.

Denzel Washington

Bill Clinton.

My black friend that grew up in a white family here in kansas. Hes whiter than i am.

Alfonso Ribeiro.

Kek
Well memed

Me. Now I have no choice but to fuck white girls, poor me.

Based God

Snopp dogg

Me.

My family would be missed, but I would find a way.

the one who's helping your mom cuck your dad....

Actually this guy is supposedly a real asshole in rl. Prima Donna Rock Star type stuff

Kinda like Michael Jordan. Younger Gen just knows him as the greatest player ever (arguably), but their are several consistent accounts and stories of just what a absolute asshole he is. Fame and talent goesstraight to the head.

my mom died from brain cancer 4 years ago m8

Mr. Beta

Which said she was alive?

Who gives a fuck?
>just you

necrophilia is really real buddy man up and realize that the mortician fuck her cold body before you said your last goodbye. Just imagine all the loads in her pussy vagina and mouth

Kevin Hart?

One of these two. We can't risk a real nigger reproducing.

people really do like to be cruel to make themselves feel better. i'm just glad i've gotten over her death and these comments don't effect me like they would some people.

black science man

Keep thinking that you shouldn't have let him win you over like he did but you helped him though

It still bothering you buddy you are just denying it

not really she was kind of bitch but she was still my mom