Anyone know how CWC is doing? Did he really put himself into hospital trying to cut himself a vagina?

Anyone know how CWC is doing? Did he really put himself into hospital trying to cut himself a vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
youtu.be/1zosxGbUdLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay

u wot?

Last I heard he was a free man, defeated liquid chris and has grown a full bosom after listening to bi-neural beats. He/she/it/foxkin really has it going on.

He got a sex change, he now has his own china.

Truly, an inspriation to us all.

Oh Christ, he better not have gotten admitted to UVA. Running across him around town is bad enough.

not sure if retarded or kidding. still keked.

Are you telling me that you have met our lord and saviour chris chan?

did he get a hooker in the end?

oh yeah, he got her, he got her good.

He didn't cut himself a vag, he let an infection from his piercing ravage his taint.

Can't say I've traded words with him, but I've seen him around town several times over the years.

There's a picture of him floating around when he was at a burlesque show a year or so ago. I didn't take the photo, but I was at the show.

I guess he’s like your home town hero

Yeeeeeah. Let's go with that.

Oh, please give us more detail kind sir?

Just search him up on youtube he still makes videos doing useless shit, people watch his videos believe it or not, I feel bad for his mother though she has to go through her last days on this earth seeing his son not becoming anything in life

i honestly wish it were real
barb would be so proud m9

I'm so butthurt the CWCVille library is gone...just like the great, lost library of Alexander...the world may never know the full extent of his autistic

He pierced his taint, it got infected, took it out, there's a hole there now. He thinks its his clot, as he has no idea about the female anatomy, and believes that its going to grow into a full on miracle pussy. Anyway its fucking disgusting and could seriously cause harm, its like an open wound just left there.

can confirm, this is what happened

how the FUCK would you know

That is absolutely vile. May this be the end of our intrepid hero?

Actually he got it pierced, that was rejected, then he did it again in the same place, that got rejected, the hole he thinks is a vagina is the hole left by the piercings.

this shit is well documented
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

Chris chan at a burlesque show?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! call the cops!

It may well be. If the abscess expands into his abdomen he is likely to die from septic shock.

This would be a fitting end to the Chris Saga.

Agreed. Nobody but him could manage something of this particular variety of stupid.

bamp

In before someone posts the "un-clit."

youtu.be/1zosxGbUdLo

lol