Stoned as fuck. Ask me anything

Stoned as fuck. Ask me anything.

I don't know if this message will reach you, but you're in a coma. You need to wake up. Please, just wake up.

OP is not in a coma.

why you so gay

My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1973. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.

Wake up op please. Mom misses you I don't tho

what are you smoking

im on some permafrost shatter myself

how stoned are you

Candyland

That show was pretty great

im looking at my clock and it's not moving, but i hear it ticking away.

The UK or US version?

What is a good life philosophy?

what is your preferred delivery method?

i prefer to vape or dab, but im probably a vocal minority

What do you like to do when you're high?

I love dabs and smoking.
Life philosophy: Live life how you want to live. Don't let anybody tell you that you can't be great.

I love to listen to music, play video games and watch TV and movies.

I feel like time is moving so fast, that I can't keep up. I'm being left behind and there's nothing I can do. It's like I'm a spectator to my own life, standing on the sidelines, watching myself grow old. I want to run, do something, but I don't even know where to run to or what to do... and so I wait, for something - anything to happen, but nothing ever does. Time just keeps ticking away. I hate nighttime, the silence of night always seems to remind me of all my failures and the creeping darkness never fails to remind me of my loneliness. I don't want to feel like this anymore, I don't want to feel anything anymore. I just want to sleep and never wake up again.

I have a combined fridge freezer and it's badly in need of defrosting.
What the fuck do I do with all my chilled and frozens whilst its defrosting?

If you don't want them to go bad. Have a good cook time. maybe invite friends and have a cookout.

yeah, if only I had some friends.

Those dreams you have.. You're not the only one with them. You feel alone because you're apart from those that share your ideas, you still need to find your tribe. Save up what you can and get a plane ticket to the first place thay calls your name. Go lose yourself and find why you're here

Why not embrace the quietude ...meditate?

im stoned as fuck too everyone ask me stuff too ill answer it guaranteed

you can be stoned, but can you also be rocked?

that's a very nice painting

maybe if you're playing music.

How much do you need to smoke to get stoned?

get money, fuck bitches

depends on the strain.

it really depends and im pretty high all the time so it works differently with me, i cant detect the lower level highs it blends into the constant wash. hey btw does anyone have any tips on how to view why its better to not smoke as often?