Wat up punk ass wite bois U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

Wat up punk ass wite bois U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

I fidding to pop a cap on yo bitch ass niggas after I fuk yo wite bitch honkey cracker

I a real chicago street nigga don't fuk wit me site bois fukkin pig racist mothafukas get ready cracka

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/groveboy_fatz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/groveboy_fatz

How about fuck off.

>white guy trying to sound like a black guy in order to troll white guys
have you tried this in Sup Forums yet?

its funny cuz im white and really like drill music and shit, and this was the POOREST attempt of trying to use Chicago dialect and type like guys from the South Side of Chicago. Fuckin moron you have no clue what you're even saying

this shouldve been the post

Whats Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass Nigga

Well, the south side of Chicago is the baddest part of town.

I heard that if you do go there, you best beware of a man named Leroy Brown.

niggers look like monkeys

yea im white but from West Pullman, I live on 119th and S Union, OP doesnt know shit about chicago

old america right there. bunch of pussies now that dont protect their own women. hang urselfs

>I'm having a stroke the post

They actually have trigger discipline

>Race War Champs since 1492

A race war with white folks is just a plain old fashion bad idea.

Good trigger discipline.

From the south of Alabama come a country boy
said I'm lookin for a man named Jim
I'm a pool shotttin buibba name o' Willy Mc Coy
But down home they call me Slim

I know , the best trigger discipline i have seen in one of these stupid pictures.

I'm from St louis. You niggers don't scare me. Come to my hood and see how quickly my neighborhood negros will turn you into some little bitch homie.

lol this fake