/balk/

Reconquista Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEhFg5ScPHw
youtube.com/watch?v=KP-4vF5JYxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmu3q0W1Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good post. In noticed the same in Serbia/Montenegro, I assume it's similar for all Balkan/Eastern Euro countries. It's really a feedback loop - the worse a country gets, the more skilled people will emigrate.

I've met loads people in the diaspora who were top notch - top notch working ethics, top notch smarts, top notch understanding of politics/economy; yet those are the ones who want to return to their countries the least. I am convinced that if we managed to get our post-1989 emigrants back, we would have a country that is on par with Germany in all its upsides, with none of its downsides.

As for Yugoslavia, we must bury the hatchet and establish rule of law. We can also ride the nationalism tiger to get our people back, but we need a dedicated movement to return the diaspora, with large publicity, tax benefits, etc. I believe anything can be achieved in the political sphere if you can properly identify the interim goals.

bamp

I get to cum in your sister's mouth and your mother's hair!

Yes, plenty of Albanian refugees after 1999/2000. They all stink and are dumb and ugly as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEhFg5ScPHw

sure thing turklet

Zivko u want some lessons on how to do it?

@ 69825360

>dumb
Funny coming from you
>stink n ugly
>coming from someone so insecure and ugly that resorts to liking niggers because no normal person gives him attention

sage

Don't worry Afonso, we know how to do it.

We just need NATO/USA to leave - but that's only a matter of time.

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=KP-4vF5JYxk

Best map. Will be again soon I hope, but be ready to genocide these animals. Nobody wants shqip-monkeys living on his land.

fuck off out from JogoMak, treacherous alboswine,
also delete that.

*JugoMak*

>Are you afraid of the muslim killing you and your brother serbs like he did in the 90s?

It was the other way around, my turklet. NATO intervened to save you Muslim shit.

>why are you so autistic?

I preach love and unity for my Christian brothers and hatred for foreign elements. This isn't "autistic", it's natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmu3q0W1Hs
>0:20

What a bunch of fucking animals.

Be ready to genocide them. Don't pity them. Serbs have always made the mistake of pitying Albanians - everyone does nowadays. Just kill.

Sure i will. What about you?

>Serbs and Albanians insuling each other
It's like Turks and Arabs insulting each other.

Fun to watch for first worlder's

Whatever you say ahmed

Ja sam spreman, i mnogi ostali su. Dovedite zemlju u red, i imat ce te podrsku od dijaspore koje ne mozete da zamislite.

Ako ne znas sta da radis, budi u fizickoj top-formi, da mozes da se boris.

chanon punct ro cel mai tare chan romanesc

Da. Pozdrav pravoslavni brate!
Cтapинa Hoвaк=Baba Novac