Thoughts on Casey Neistat ?

Thoughts on Casey Neistat ?

love/hate

He's pretty funny and seems somewhat down to earth. But he tries to hard sometimes imo, and his vlogs are interesting as well. I can't fault him for trying so hard since YouTube is his current career path and monetary gain.

great editing ability and seems like a really nice guy, also his wife is hot af. But yea makes good videos that are good quality.

His face looks like a shih-tzu and his vlogs are not entertaining whatsoever

Jew

he needs to keep those sunglasses on at all times

he came up in recommended videos so many times I clicked to see what the fuck it was, cringe and nothing of interest to see there

>some 50 year old acting and trying to look like he's 20
>dem glasses
>dem eyes

seriously don't waste your time with this guy

He's got a weird fucking face and shouldn't be allowed to appear on video because of it.

really hideous looking dude

hides behind his glasses

I dont watch him because it looks too artsy, but i respect his subscribers, theres worse.

this what the fuck is wrong with his face

badrobble

Who?

No thoughts, not one, never ever

His vlogs are pretty comfy, what with the timelapses and pretty decent background music. He's the only vlogger I watch since he seems pretty cool but he acts pretentious at times and can come off a little rude.

Don't like when he tries to do viral/big project videos though cause they always fall flat

I don't understand what the big deals is. Millions of followers because he.. did a commercial with his brother or something? I read he did an HBO series about growing up with his bro yeah that was it. but why. what was special about their childhood

Fuck that jew

Nigger

anyone have the pic of his wife's tits?

looks like a goblin but his video style is awesome!

And that bitch of a wife he hasZ
She aint hot, she just normal looking.
Nothing special or hot.

there are pics of her tits?

Do you normalfags really watch shit like that?

no, there are original edited stars over them.

there was one on his tumblr

I too love to hate him.

IMO he is full of himself.

>implying you and everyone else on Sup Forums aren't normies

thought he died back in 02

Beautiful camera shots of new york and wherever he travels, down to earth dude. I met him once, I was never put in a vlog sadly but he was super nice and willing to take a selfie and everything.

good entertainer
infectious energy
forgiveable narcissist

bnhjkl

Thats not Sean Penn?

Ugly ass inbred kike that should stay locked in a cellar. Videos are boring as fuck too. Conclusion: fuck that shit kike.

met him once at a live practical jokers show here in nyc. he gave me his vip pass when we bumped into each other in the street. didnt know who the hell he was til after. neat guy.

Looks like a reincarnation of a fly that died from flying into a window too many times.

>wanting to take a pic with a deformed jew
>'selfie'

goblin female irl

Casey Thermostat

Most successful goblin in the whole kingdom.

He actually has an interesting questline where you need to help him sell asian gimmick toys to the goblin-community. The quest gives insane amounts of rep with the goblin faction and actually singlehandedly brings you high enough to buy an elite goblin bodyguard.

Tries too hard, therefore unbearable.

wtf did i just read