She's going to win and there's nothing you can do to stop it

She's going to win and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>thinking the sadist George RR Martin will let a good person win the Throne

>this cunt
>good person
pick one

who cares
the show is unwatchable at this point

I'm on Ep5-5. Is she going to get off her ass and do something this season or not?

how's she a good person at all
her winning would be evidence of his sadism

She's going to win nothing, even this shitshow already had the iron throne covered in ashes. There won't be much of a Westeros to reign over once the others are done with it.

She freed them slaves of marine

She isn't going west. Think about how GRRM described the ending, and then think about her entire plot arc.

Stay mad.

Game of Thrones, season 8 episode 10:

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the damera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who

Reposting
>Final episode of the final season airs.
>War for the Dawn is at its end.
>White walkers are winning.
>Men, Children of the Forest, and Giants can't do shit.
>All our favorite characters are dying left and right.
>All seems lost.
>Suddenly Dany flies in on Drogon's back.
>The poor beast whimpers in pain over her enormous weight.
>Suddenly Drogon crashes into the ground, and The Breaker of Backs rolls off its corpse.
>She waddles to the middle of the battlefield and screams:
>"I AM DRAGON WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!"
>White walkers stop what they're doing.
>Begin bowing before Dany.
>Then everyone bows before her.
>Episode and series ends on that note.
And who are you, the proud lord said...

and everyone will go "well that was pointless"

No, she's all talk.

>he thinks jarjar martin will live long enough to finish this mess

It already is pointless. The majority of the series is pointless, given the ending they're going for. It's mostly a "life sucks and then you die" thing.

George R.R. Martin, a man fervently ideological as anti-monarchist/anti-feudal/anti-religious throughout most of his life isn't going to make his magnum opus about this silly, sadistic whore and you're an idiot for thinking so or haven't read his literature. His sci-fi series encompassing A Thousand Worlds had a strong anti-human nature sentiment woven into it where a lot of it was humanity vs. hivemind consciousness.

In ASOIAF humanity almost completed a full genocide on the Children of the Forest once the First Men and Andals arrived on the continent of Westeros. They're GRRM's token hivemind in this story if you've read the books you'd know their souls inhabit animals and more importantly weirwoods collectively, becoming one conscious. And Brynden Rivers is ultimately manipulating the tapestry of fate and history behind the scenes which is even more obvious if you've read Tales of Dunk and Egg, which again, I'm assuming you haven't going off how retarded you are thinking GRRM's magnum opus is going to be this transparent you illiterate, stupid fuck.

>Marine

Fucking retarded, illiterate nigger

go to bed George.

This bitch is going to do a Merkel and invite all the shitskin slaves to westeros
Fucking liberal ruining everything, even in Fantasy

George R.R. Martin is subversive of tropes. Daenerys, Jon or Tyrion 'winning' in the end is as most cliche fantasy trope you can get. Not only this but Martin fervently criticised Tolkien over his use of basic fantasy tropes, particularly good vs. evil as he liked to evoke moral relativism and realism instead in his fantasy. Mind you Martin and Tolkien differ widely in their literature.

You don't know anything about Martin nor his writing style if you honestly think this.

Fucking over-sensitive, estrogen-fueled mangirl. Now post some inforgraphics, bitch.

Doesn't matter. Even if GRR kills her off in a wicked twist, the betas Dn'D will still change it.

I think they're going to win, but it's going to be meaningless because the whole country will be in ruins, or something.

Cept no one dies. Jon Snow just came back

>implying she wont go crazy like her family then get killed

lmao bookfag are you salty because the show spoiled your precious books?

Would be acceptable

Nope. Never read a page of it.

>salty because the show spoiled your precious books
But that's literally the only reason why I keep watching this trash.

>end of the story
>ice demons are defeated by dragons fire
>everyone celebrates new saviour queen
>she gets assassinated soon after in some macabre way
>"Mah deep politics" "Mah GAME is still on" "DEEP"

you want to be spoiled?

Hi Preston

The 3 heads of the Dragon are Dany, Jon and Meera?

>implying it won't be someone who never wanted the throne that ends up on it
>pic related

She won't win the hearts of Westeros. She's going to unleash hordes of savages. Why would anyone rally to her?

>it's a Meereen / Dany scene

I'm so fucking sick of this bitch. She's just fucking cocky.

No he will be the final Hand of the King

Yeah, why not. It's going to be decades until I read what happens and I'll probably forget about this tripe by then,

I don't want it to happen but I just know it's going to

someone spoil GoT to me

Edge lord characters besides Joffrey never die.

everybody dies, including your favorite character

Daeny JUSTs her life up and shits out her intestines.
The end.

This. The one who'll end up on the throne is someone that never wanted it.

she isnt good either in the books or in the show, and grrm hates women because he has a long history of getting cheated on. I dont think he's even capable of portraying a woman as a good person, which makes feminists love of him pretty funny

I read the first three and started doing the feast/dance simultaneous read thing but then I realized that the final books are never actually coming out and the show is now canon

It's a big relief after you go through the grieving stage to be honest

I dream of a Game of Thrones: Brotherhood, but that's literally impossible because real people age, unlike my korean toons.

more like halfhand lmoa