NIN THREAD

New New NIN Thread
Old one died

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/u5f32f0z
youtube.com/watch?v=aOVA2Axxfdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, in terms of theme, do you guys think that this is intended to be a "story?"

And if so, what do you think it's about?

I caught like domestic violence type vibes from it (for one thing)

Trent himself said that the EP's lenght is enough for the story he intended for it, so there must be something in it.

trent been hitting his wife with those muscular arms?

Trent's been hitting his 4 kids and wife with those muscular arms

Probably...

>She's Gone Away

Fuck, Mariqueen left him. Now Trent is going to take alcohol and drugs again. That means we will get a TDS Vol. II. Nice.

>tfw Trent will never beat you up while growling at you with all of his strenght.

why even live.

Radiohead and NIN Tour incoming

No way man, they are having a fourth baby now

who would open?

Radiohead are touring in 2017 tho.
Only in europe

The just had their fourth kid a week ago

also if you check her instagram, a week ago she posted a photo of some of her favorite things and one of them is a photo of her and Trent.

Do you think any of Trent's kids will live up to (or surpass) him and become Industrial gods?

I do not have such high hopes that his kids would suddenly all make music.

they probably won't even be able to live up to their epic names, let alone their dad

Imagine being born in the shadows of an artistic genius such as Trent.

probably! imagine if one of his kids collaborad with richard d. james's son. that'd be nice 2bh

collaborated* jesus what the heck

Just Looked up the name of trent's kids.
>Lazarus Echo Reznor
>Balthazar Reznor
Holy Fuck
and then the other two that haven't been revealed

maybe, trent was able to surpass his dad who was an A/C god

Not sure how to feel about this, their names do carry that feeling Trent's name carries. But would you really want that name in school?

Trent's gonna drop another another masterpiece like TDS next year I know.
This EP is dark as fuck I didn't analyzed to much but I feel like it's sort of a prologue to something bigger. The next album will be about Trent missing Mr. Selfdestruct and slipping into his old abits. This time It won't end with a suicide but with a new found hope because now he is married and has a family

I sure hope so, but it's probably gonna take like 5 years for him to drop another record

Naaaaaah, two years in the worst case

trent is one of us

Listen @ 15s
clyp.it/u5f32f0z

Then listen @ 5s and throughout on Branches:Bones

>it's real

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TREEEEEEEENT.

We love you and we love your new EP.

im confuse

love u

>ywn spoon young Trent

;_;

Any mp3 download with official tags?

either that was actually him or he copied that clyp

that clyp was somebody pretnding to be trent lurking on Sup Forums some time ago but now listening to the same industrial sound in Branches it really makes you think if it wasnt actually him

It's the track some user named Trent with a tripcode posted on Sup Forums after other user basically said "show us your new work"

And the said Tripcoded "Trent" posted that.

HOLY FUCK

Is the new EP worth picking up? I checked out the official single and it's ok, I guess. The chorus is great, but most of it is just Trent doing spoken word over industrial beats, and that's his least attractive style.

Que?

Yeah, the EP is fantastic. Just give it a few listens

>Is the new EP worth picking up?
Dude Broken was worth picking up? Because this is up there with that record

10/10 ep

the opening sounds similar to the opening of she's gone away

Holy shit, really? I wasn't expecting anything from this after hesitation marks being kind of a disappointment. guess i'll give it a shot.

Everyone keeps forgetting the physical component. Maybe that thing is the full album? An ARG?

Yeah, I heard that too

Am I reading too much in it or does Burning Bright sound like the chorus of this clyp + an alteration of the 10 Miles High guitar?

fuck

guys amazing comeback! When we all thought Trent was going on said direction with Ghosts, Hesitation marks, all the movie scores etc.

Then this
>BREAK THROUGH THE SURFACE AND BREATHE
>BREATHE
>BREAAAATH

Holy Fuck, if the physical component is the full album I'm gonna shit myself

Dude that would be like the best christmas present ever

What are you guys talking about?

I AM FORGIVEN

there seem to be quite a few similarities to some TF stuff.

the drums on she's gone away are almost identical to the ones on hello, everything is not okay, and around the 4:15 those sounds are straight from pilgrimage.

This is NOTHING like Hesitation Marks. It's NIN at its best

This

My money's on a small artbook a la liner notes for a regular CD, maaaaybe an actual disc. The full album would be the swerve to end all swerves, though.

Still not quite getting the big deal? New Album is coming and you can order a physical version...

>around the 4:15 those sounds are straight from pilgrimage.
Holy fuuuck

And I didn't even notice. AND I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE

Hesitation Marks was good for like a week and then it got worse and worse and now I hardly even like it anymore. It was just OK....

yeah, I'm listening really intently right now, because there's this constant feeling of ''I've heard this before somewhere''.

I still listen to VMOE and find my way every so often, but yeah, most of it was forgettable. There were even a couple tracks towards the end that you could tell really wanted to be good, but they weren't quite there.

makes sense, there was a thread about coil some weeks ago and some anons tried to prove that Sleazy and Balance were some kind of perverts or something along those lines.
then some user said that he knew Sleazy and Balance personally, worked with them and that the rumors weren't true. some people in the thread thought that it was Trent...

>tfw a fellow Sup Forumstant is the chief creative director of Apple Music

if you're reading this, i love your music Trent, the new EP is fucking great and the remasters of the old albums sound miles better
hope we get a full new album next year!

Yes, I remember that user.

Also, Trent has an account on ETS called teitan. Used to troll nin fans. There's a chance our lord Reznor posts here.

where is that screencap of trent touring and posting on Sup Forums?

Hey Trent, if you're lurking this thread, I want to say I'm sorry for prank calling your dad 11 years ago when I was 16.

I'm not that guy anymore and I always feel really bad about it

>serval recolours

What did they mean by this

Wasn't on Sup Forums?

What if Trent is on these kind of threads all the time and he trolls us somehow still?

Damn, I love the guy, in a heterosexual manner. Kinda

Care to elaborate?

It's ok. Bitch

No idea lad.

One night back in 2005 or 2006 a friend of mine and I found Trent's dad's phone number on Yahoo people search, called him and acted like rednecks and generally acted like assholes. Recorded it, put it on YouTube. Got a letter from Trent's lawyer and an email from him shortly thereafter. Got grounded for a long fucking time.

Pretty sure he found me because my YouTube email was the same one I used for The Spiral fanclub.

I really am sorry, Trent. Just a dumb teenager thing.

First result when googling trent reznor Sup Forums.
Should be fake however.

s12.postimg.org fp73zadst 1396119701356.jpg

picture taken from a skype interview

Makes sense.

What if Trent is a Grimesfag?
What if Trent is the worst shitposter on this board?

ur mean

>links to a jpg on an imageboard

And you couldn't even tell.

a couple of these songs do give off a grimes vibe

so?

>yfw Trent exclusively listens to J-Pop

I am only one who finds it really endearing that Trent still keeps an avatar picture of his favorite game? I don't know, I just find it really cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOVA2Axxfdk

I noticed "Dear World," sounds similar to Massive Attack's "Dead Editors" on Ritual Spirit.

Grimes is actually a Trentfag/NINfag. In fact, she's probably here posting...

can someone post the screencap of that original thread?

I'm counting 5 different cover arts
white from nin.com
white from beats
white from tumblr
black from facebook
still from wav zip
anything else?

>Trent has a real life thai waifu

yeah, it's kinda cute

Even worse, K-Pop.

...or Death Grips....

>Many Covers
>Title is Not The Actual Events
>Unknown physical component
Smell pretty fishy to me

Still from Flac zip too

It's going to be a cassette tape, and I would bet money on it.

Cassette tape with clues, or something like that.

new picture on nin.com
trent and atticus looking fishy

SOMEBODY POST THE FRAGILE AAAAA

where is that clyp.it from?

>sttill no Can I Stay Here with vocals or lyrics

Fucking hell

Trent posted it in a NIN thread on Sup Forums a while ago

Some dude was uploading, with low upload rate

MP3 edition download anyone? I need to take a look at those lyrics and tags

Yeah i'm mad about that too

Idk if this is worse or the whole Johnny Cash thing fucking hell