"I miss the old Sup Forums"

I have an oak fingerbox

Puddi puddi

Your The Man Now Dawg!

walk the dinosaur
i know heaven

Oldfags and newfags are identical

i herd u liek mudkipz

This is Sup Forums nigger, not ytmnd. Home of tacgnol.

Sage goes in all fields.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lolwut

dubs get

I fucking hate trap threads

newfag

Duck roll before rick roll

it's a usb line

roody poo.

Am a newfag though.

test

I'm not.

girugamesh

put noko in email field

>698251483
ABANDON THREAD

WE NEED YOU HERE SOLDIER

REPORT IN NOW

newfag

vtec just kicked in yo

nice dubs

This picture...

Rewind it. Now try tracking.

Pettan

desu desu desu desu desu

You're gonna get raped (YGGR)

candyass

Newfags using old not funny memes to prove they're oldfags. Apparently, Summer is still going on.

  ▲
▲ ▲

What's this "An Hero" Chris?

Beware Le purple army poolboy

Who is that?

100m get never happened

I heard you like mudkips

Christ, that takes me back...

memes as well as outdated phrases that no oldfags use anymore. I've been surfing the Sup Forums since 2004, how about you?

Longbitch is looooooooooong

>2004

2007, old timer.

Warm regards, the pooping bandit

Pools closed.

2 words...you fucking newfags.

>2004
kek

Any cuck who has google knows about habbo raids, you dumbass. Saying "pools closed" doesn't mean jack shit. This thread is chock full of newfags and retards, including you.

Angry German kid
youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

Every fucking day

newfag

2008 newfag here, ama.

Probably won't remember shit though.

Seeing the same threads repeating every day for years isn't helping.

i am lol

Shoe on head

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Albino. Black. Sheep.

Shiiiiit, spank the monkey, weeblstuff...
Okay albinoblacksheep.com/2002/12
Off you all go on a nice little nostalgia trip

shiggy

anondoctor, i started lurking when people requested anondoctors for their stupit injuries. also there were a lot of /adivce/ threads that i very latter on understood werent good advices

op is a candy-ass roody-poo

Shitty forced memes

Doesn't matter had sex

I forgot about that. That shit started like right after I started coming here

it takes a crane

I am technoviking

Roody-poo

fantastic, the surgeon is inspired

I remember the fappening

>>I'm fucking hardcore

RIP

I was here when the dude fucked the kid with down and posted the pics

sage goes in all fields

cat godness

>New Teen ImgBoard...

bump-forit.ru

op is a candyass

witnessed

sage goes in all fields

I've been here since Soviet Russia, and when TW Snacks would unban you for a price. If you don't remember Soviet Russia as a Mod then you are a new fag to me.

>less

"Fewer"

Falling horse cock.

Everyone is a newfag, regardless.

I've been a Sup Forums before Sup Forums.

▲▲

ima newfag

Togi Chan's floppity titties

lel who is boxxy

Shut was so cash.

Dubs gotten

i am an old fag.

Oh shit it's candlejack.

I remember Candlejack. It was a good mem

efukt got boring

Newfags keep posting shit that got famous. Find something obscure faggots

Lel 'battletoads'

puddi.

do i win?

like this?

That dude started being a meme in 2010. Didn't last long.

Don't have older pictures, old computer died with all my glorious folders.

I have crippling depression

sage goes in all fields

Now that's obscure

Moot is the original faggot

snacks is back in pog-form

Then cripple yourself faggot