How do you call those things separating the floors?

How do you call those things separating the floors?
Floor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/family-visited-by-joint-t_n_3690806.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

transition rails

We call em cover strips
OP is a faggot

metal fittings, use more raw newfag

Threshold protector doodle-strips

More raw? wut

Threshold

Metal line floor separators

The Thin Aluminum Line.

They're actually devices that send data out to satellites for the FBI. There's no real use or need for them. A regular threshold does the job fine. So if you have one of these installed you're being monitored for some reason. You need to do your research.

I suggest OP opens it up, saw some shit like that on the series Narcos but it was totally different.
Open it OP do you want the DEA and NSA, CIA hear your cellphone conversations ?
haven`t you seen why drug dealers talk only once and break their cellphones ?
Stay safe

Threshold/T-moulding

OP here, why should they monitor me?

It's true. I heard about it on Coast to Coast Am with Art Bell.

I don't care if they monitor me. I've seen a lot of households with those things installed, why should they monitor all these households? I think it may be because of all the terrorist from germany and france.

Probably you clicked on something as a person from IDC I can tell you a lot of people get their information gathered if you get a call from a survey company say to not call you again also give another name.

There are many reasons why you could be being watched. Anything from befriending someone in a game who is on a watch list. To doing illegal content yourself. Plus you don't know if it's really YOU they're after or if it's someone else in the house. I mean you use Sup Forums that's enough for you to be flagged and put on a local watchlist. Ever find yourself in a park, near a playground, or at a school and suddenly cops just seem to appear every time you're there? There is a reason for it.

If you believe the people in the know about these things, they're monitoring every one. They know what you buy, where you go, who you hang with, and how many weapons you have. That is why the FEMA camps are setup with barbed wire to keep people INSIDE the camp. But for something this high tech to be in your house they're paying extra close attention to you.

Did you know that if you talk in the phone you can make a conversation with words you use ?
They just use a good voice amplifier and can be in a military prison without even trial they just link you to something you have a clue about and it is just an open and shut case, I suggest you get a screw driver or pass a magnet over it.
in fact just cover it with aluminum

Yea, I've seen a lot of cops lately but they never talked to me.
Can I just remove those things or will I get in trouble for that?

>how do you call these
>how do you call
>how

fucking shitskins cannot into english. it should be
"WHAT do you call these?"

>tinfoil hat.jpg

I don't think a magnet is going to work due to the rubber insulation. This is a more high tech monitoring device. He needs to remove it from his floor, flip it over so he can run the magnet over the underside avoiding the rubber insulation all together.

OP what you really need to worry about is if there is some kinda gap under it that lets you see down to the ground then you have a much serious situation. If the wooden beams do not come together and there is a gap that goes down then that means an agent is sent down there form time to time. If you have a lot of guests over this may explain why they'd need boots on the ground because its more reliable when needing a warrant.

In the us, we carpenters call them transition strips.

It's a transition strip. Although if it's at a door or doorway it's sometimes called a threshold.

listwa siÄ™ zowie

That's not a good sign. I hope you don't deal in illegal activity of any kind. If so then they're onto you and watching you. They may consider you a threat to the public which is why they appear in public places while you're there. Especially children due to your ties to this website.

You can remove it but I'd becareful because if the home owner has a clause about you not tampering with the property it can land you directly in jail without need for a warrant.

floor separators

They're here. Everyone abandon thread.

This just by being here calling someone a faggot they can link you to a neo nazi group, or calling someone a nigger they could link you with the kkk
have seen some forensic computer shit you wouldn`t believe one guy got busted because he googled some shit, put a song about a guy killing his girlfriend, erased all that.
they found everything he had deleted or searched for he is now doing life in prison he did killed the wife, but just with the hard drive.
also if you use whatsapp or facebook guess what you`re been watched.
also facebook owns instagram they help the authorities this girl was in her home doing live stream of the cops about a week ago, the cops told facebook they shut down her account killed her erased the feedback and then facebook activated her account again.

Very true. Sometimes innocent people get caught up in this crap too. Just like the couple who searched pressure cookers and backpacks got a visit from the local PD.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/family-visited-by-joint-t_n_3690806.html

>cannot into english

wat

I had to make some for the game I'm working on. I just call them "door trim".

At the hospital we call them head bumps

who is here? NSA?

Who cares? If you got a laptop and a smartphone you're already monitored 24/7

Their true meaning is lost. Like did you know the beanstalk in Jack & the Beanstalk was a space elevator and the giant was an Annunaki from Nibiru

Remove them post results say you were just curious, lot`s of cops probably you clicked on something about BLM start changing your routine also put some survelliance outside your home contract a private company but tell them you want it the same day, every cam costs probably about 150 dollars you can also get a small one they are cheaper it has audio and video they are no bigger than a keychain put them outside then link them to your cellphone changing your routine, also buy different clothes, dress for a while for a week then leave a beard and mustache, dye your hair, then shave it all off that will make them lose track of you or confuse them.
also do what this guy says

What kind of game? Carpenter simulator 2016?

Im not NSA that is just for the United States im IDC trying to help OP

No it's about a village being destroyed by lava and you have to find your cat and valuables before they're killed.

The door trims won't survive.

OP here
Thank you all for the help. They are normal screws btw. I can simply remove them but it's pretty ugly without them. Can I just buy regular ones at the hardware store or can they use them as antennas or something as well?

Why find cat? Does it hide very often?